Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I really hate the moonkin form. The zandalari moonkin is a nice improvement, love their bear/Dino form.

wellll...i guess I'm playing balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    All the druid forms already have each races alterations on them, Zandalari don't get their power from Elune either so it makes sense the others look the similar.
    I am okay with the other races druid forms looking similar with only slight changes or alterations on them. It's that the forms (the basic forms, not the artifact ones) are inconsistent with their artstyle. For example the basic cat forms are based on an outdated cataclysm model and it's disgusting. It's not current and up to date. It should be fixed. The basic flight forms are disgusting as well. When I see it, the art team must see it as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Joolo View Post
    All of druid forms was updated in Legion wtf??
    No, they weren't. A lot, but not all of them. It also doesn't mean that something being updated automatically becomes good-loking. For example they used the cataclysm cat model. We've just got new cats in Legion. They could use them as a base. Instead - they picked the cataclysm cat, repainted the textures, added some minor extra stuff like cuffs. But it doesn't match the other forms at all. I am all about the consistency and those forms are lacking any form of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    I am okay with the other races druid forms looking similar with only slight changes or alterations on them. It's that the forms (the basic forms, not the artifact ones) are inconsistent with their artstyle. For example the basic cat forms are based on an outdated cataclysm model and it's disgusting. It's not current and up to date. It should be fixed. The basic flight forms are disgusting as well. When I see it, the art team must see it as well...

No, they weren't. A lot, but not all of them. It also doesn't mean that something being updated automatically becomes good-loking. For example they used the cataclysm cat model. We've just got new cats in Legion. They could use them as a base. Instead - they picked the cataclysm cat, repainted the textures, added some minor extra stuff like cuffs. But it doesn't match the other forms at all. I am all about the consistency and those forms are lacking any form of it...
    This is true, the quality and animation could be upgraded, but to them it looks good enough for now.

This is true, the quality and animation could be upgraded, but to them it looks good enough for now.
    I am afraid that at this point there are so many outdated models, textures and other visual parts in the game that the current druid forms are simply final.
    Last edited by Big Mama; 2018-02-28 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    I am afraid that there are so many outdated models, textures and other visual parts in the game atm that the current druid forms are simply final.
    Well they updated every animal model from the old world for BfA including critters so their is still hope.

Allied race or not, its kinda shit that OG moonkin form still hasnt gotten a update proper form

Not a fan at all.

I think they look terrible, I'll happily stick to my tauren (plain and hm).

Each to their own.

Well they updated every animal model from the old world for BfA including critters so their is still hope.
    That's right and I am truly happy for the remodels. But again - not all of the vanilla models were updated. On the other hand still a lot of them. Most of these are looking great.

Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post
    *bathes in Alliance tears*

Niiiiice
    Im happy with Glyph of Stars, Werebear, and purple glow kitty forms. Being an ugly Troll, the novelty will wear off fast.

But they do need to give Alliance more druid race options though.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Guardian form is gonna have a hard time eating with those tusks in the way ._.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess we won't be getting the "purified" Arakokra (don't really care as long as we get the corrupted ones -those are the cool ones IMHO-)

Also... This make me want to roll Druid

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Lets hope fat people will be druidable and have their own drust forms.
    It would be weird if they have Drust forms (as the Drust have with passion the people of Kultiras) but i do hope for them to get unique Druid forms (what animals would you expect them to get?)

So, am I the only one who looks at the new "Bear Form" and thinks that it looks like something out of the Zerg swarm?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    It would be weird if they have Drust forms (as the Drust have with passion the people of Kultiras) but i do hope for them to get unique Druid forms (what animals would you expect them to get?)
    Something celtic zodiac related?

Travel - Horse
    Cat - Wolf/Hound
    Bear - Bull
    Moonkin - Fox (they represent spirit)
    Swim - Salmon or Seahorse
    Fly - Falcon or Butterfly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Something celtic zodiac related?

Travel - Horse
    Cat - Wolf/Hound
    Bear - Bull
    Moonkin - Fox (they represent spirit)
    Swim - Salmon or Seahorse
    Fly - Falcon or Butterfly
    I would be bothered if they get a Wolf Form while the Worgens still transform in a Cat. (Hound could work, and IMHO works well with their Gilnean lineage)

Well... the Moonkin form would be humanoid like, so if they go with Fox like people, i think they would look something like the Saberon (but modified, like how the Moonkin form for the Zandalari is a modified Arakkoa)

15+ Year Old Account
    I really like them both, I'm looking forward to see other forms.

Also, what's with just about everyone calling the 'bear' form a turtle, it's clearly not a turtle, but a stubby ankylosaurus, it's not hard to see that.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

New Zandari tree form revealed!

God I'm salty that my IRL friends are stubborn Alliance players, forcing me to go Alliance with them. I'd buy the leather BoA sets and level the shit out of a Zandalari druid for their forms atm.
    Last edited by kail; 2018-02-28 at 10:37 PM.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

I like the Moonkin form. That bear for has to go. Rather see a Triceratops, Stegosaurus or even an Ankylosaurus(the turtle thing look nothing like these) for bear form.
    Last edited by Necomis; 2018-02-28 at 10:23 PM.