Thread: Humblebundle?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Humblebundle?

I was curious has anyone currently or previously used humblebundle? If so how is it? Is it worth it?
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

How exactly does it work? Just pay a subscription for x amount of time then pay for a game or bundle which can be redeemed on steam?
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

Quote Originally Posted by fadedmind View Post
    How exactly does it work? Just pay a subscription for x amount of time then pay for a game or bundle which can be redeemed on steam?
    They have a subscription service, Humble Monthly, that gives you a selection of games every month.

Other than that, they run bundles. You just buy them. Minimum prices are listed in the bundle.

They also have the Humble Store, which is just a store.

Most of their products are redeemable on Steam if that is your preference.

I was curious has anyone currently or previously used humblebundle? If so how is it? Is it worth it?
    Used it many times, Its a legit source for games.

I grabbed the monthy this month cause DSIII is well worth it. They have bundles that have tiers of games.

So lets say for example there is a bundle with three tiers $1/$5/$10. If you buy the $10 tier you get the first two tiers as well. If you buy the 2nd tier you get the first and second and if you decide to add $5 later u get the 3rd tier.

Sometimes more games unlock in a week from the release of a bundle. The monthly sub gives you a game upfront and later in the month u get more but its unknown what they are.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Month before last was civ6 for 12 bucks. Def worth checking their monthly games.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Most games they sell cheap on humblebundle can be found on g2a much cheaper I've found.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Most games they sell cheap on humblebundle can be found on g2a much cheaper I've found.
    That seems reasonable given that most software on that site is purchased with stolen cards or involves chargebacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Used it many times, Its a legit source for games.

I grabbed the monthy this month cause DSIII is well worth it. They have bundles that have tiers of games.

So lets say for example there is a bundle with three tiers $1/$5/$10. If you buy the $10 tier you get the first two tiers as well. If you buy the 2nd tier you get the first and second and if you decide to add $5 later u get the 3rd tier.

Sometimes more games unlock in a week from the release of a bundle. The monthly sub gives you a game upfront and later in the month u get more but its unknown what they are.
    I already have ds3 on ps4 and have my platinum for it but I wanted to buy it again on steam

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Month before last was civ6 for 12 bucks. Def worth checking their monthly games.
    Fuck. That is so cheap for an INCREDIBLE game like Civ 6.

That game is probably the best Civ I've ever owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    They have a subscription service, Humble Monthly, that gives you a selection of games every month.

Other than that, they run bundles. You just buy them. Minimum prices are listed in the bundle.

They also have the Humble Store, which is just a store.

Most of their products are redeemable on Steam if that is your preference.
    Do you need to subscribe to purchase stuff?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's actually a megathread for them in VG, although it includes regular bundles in addition to the monthly (as well as other sites that do bundles): https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...undlepalooza-s

(I subscribe to HB Monthly. It's been worth it to me)

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I already have ds3 on ps4 and have my platinum for it but I wanted to buy it again on steam
    Than this is the best way to go about it currently. It also comes with the first DLC.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait your telling me that a website that sells stolen goods is cheaper than legit websites...

I am shocked I tell you shocked.

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by lockblock View Post
    That seems reasonable given that most software on that site is purchased with stolen cards or involves chargebacks.
    Humblebundle or that g2a?

Do you need to subscribe to purchase stuff?
    No you only need a sub for the sub monthly games. Like this month I bought the $12 sub to get DSIII+DLC1 and whatever other games it gives. I canceled the auto renew after.

- - - Updated - - -

g2a sells stolen stuff Humble Bundle is a legit site.

Cool Im sold now. Sister friede is a fantastic fight and gael.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean G2A

Cool Im sold now. Sister friede is a fantastic fight and gael.
    Ya Humble Bundle is a great site hope u enjoy the games. Check out the main thread here if u got anymore questions.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...undlepalooza-s

its quite active.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got many dozens of games on Steam via HB.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya Humble Bundle is a great site hope u enjoy the games. Check out the main thread here if u got anymore questions.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...undlepalooza-s

its quite active.
    Thank you and praise the sun!

10+ Year Old Account
    "guys this shifty looking guy who sells speakers out of the back of his truck is selling them for rock bottom prices they seem a steal at those prices i tell ya!"
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.