Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Well, Warcraft became famous for the conflict between human and orcs that scaled up to Alliance VS Horde . And it was awesome, nobody denies that.
    im gonna deny this dude wc1 and 2 are small potatoes compared to 3. you know the one everyone actually played and had horde alliance night elves and undead. and then they all teamed up at the end except the undead.

idk why blizzard doesnt get this i assume somewhere in blizzard hq there is at least 1 piece of paper with the sales figures of wc2 compared to wc3 on it. but it must have gotten lost and no one saw it and now for some reason afrasiabi thinks everyone remembers warcraft 2 and that the only way the universe can exist is if blue humans are fighting red orcs at all times

idk im kind of hoping they go all out and just have the void wreck everyone and every town and city wiped off the map and we start fresh next time as the few survivors who have to band together because everyones dead. at least it would be something fresh

With the end of the PVP realms in BfA and the war suppose be become resolved by the ending of it, I suspect that the "two factions" will become one larger group with the conflict being more like rival political factions, or sports teams, than two nations fighting over a planet. While the World of Warcraft might or might not end, the Faction War might actually resolve with the entire planetary forces being under the "Army of the Light" for lack of a better term, to face the coming Void.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    im gonna deny this dude wc1 and 2 are small potatoes compared to 3. you know the one everyone actually played and had horde alliance night elves and undead. and then they all teamed up at the end except the undead.

idk why blizzard doesnt get this i assume somewhere in blizzard hq there is at least 1 piece of paper with the sales figures of wc2 compared to wc3 on it. but it must have gotten lost and no one saw it and now for some reason afrasiabi thinks everyone remembers warcraft 2 and that the only way the universe can exist is if blue humans are fighting red orcs at all times

idk im kind of hoping they go all out and just have the void wreck everyone and every town and city wiped off the map and we start fresh next time as the few survivors who have to band together because everyones dead. at least it would be something fresh
    Honestly i wish we had lost tp the legion fled to AU draenor abd they used it as grounds to make wow 2. Maybe wc4 in between ending in the world being reset via the titan tech. Meaning a new wild world.

Ideally to make the shift better tier gear at least cosmetically would cross over among other things. Heh oh well.

Also we need a new cata style remake. I feel current blizz can do a better job then cata blizz..also the references abd meme zones are just dated

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    No. WoW isn't that kind of game.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Nope, not gonna happen. You won't get your pure blood elves on alliance and you will never be able to RP high elf.
    Shame. Void Elves have honestly ruined Alliance RP for me. They satisfied nobody aside from edgekins who picked up on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly think that faction is too tied to race to permit this, although this is interesting.

Deleted
    I'd more like for a possibility to choose a third faction. I mean, go to Hearthglen and it's clearly working there.
    At least in Legion it was working in Dalaran too, even though Dalaran has some bad record as a 'neutral' place and I wouldn't exactly say they should lead a neutral faction.
    Make it consist of shaman, paladins and druids that want to take care of the world instead of factions and politics and after it formed everyone who shares the same goal is free to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsworn Knight View Post
    Shame. Void Elves have honestly ruined Alliance RP for me. They satisfied nobody aside from edgekins who picked up on them.
    While Blizzard's descison was kinda dumb and could have been better, I still disagree with your diagnosed result. Lots of people already play and will play them going forward, this has nothing to do with being edgy. The overwhelming majority just uses the High Elf thing as a way to make their argument look better, in the end they just want more classical looking elves (stature wise) compared to the misshapen ones they made nightelves into. Some also just want human looking without the horrible make human animations..

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    While Blizzard's descison was kinda dumb and could have been better, I still disagree with your diagnosed result. Lots of people already play and will play them going forward, this has nothing to do with being edgy. The overwhelming majority just uses the High Elf thing as a way to make their argument look better, in the end they just want more classical looking elves (stature wise) compared to the misshapen ones they made nightelves into. Some also just want human looking without the horrible make human animations..
    I might be inclined to agree if not for having seen how terrible void elf RPers have already proven themselves to me.

They cannot even respect the Cathedral of Light. Nope. They have to inject themselves everywhere and cry foul if anyone takes reasonable and justifiable umbrage with them. On Moon Guard some even try to act oppressed because of reasonable reactions to them being literal conduits of darkness.

It just pisses me off to no end. I'd have been completely fine with high elves as an allied race despite my own misgivings regarding their lore numbers, but even they are more justifiable than fucking void elves.

Deleted
    I might be inclined to agree if not for having seen how terrible void elf RPers have already proven themselves to me.

They cannot even respect the Cathedral of Light. Nope. They have to inject themselves everywhere and cry foul if anyone takes reasonable and justifiable umbrage with them. On Moon Guard some even try to act oppressed because of reasonable reactions to them being literal conduits of darkness.

It just pisses me off to no end. I'd have been completely fine with high elves as an allied race despite my own misgivings regarding their lore numbers, but even they are more justifiable than fucking void elves.
    Yes, lots of them have been a real nuisance in RP. But it's like that with every new race that gets released and it is going to die down after some time. Until that try and get along with the ones that can play reasonable voidelves and ignore the rest. It's what I do, even when I roleply my voidelf. It's what I did with Worgen, DKs, Pandaren and DHs. Those (DHs) were really really bad too but now I've met some who are RPing well and the rest just doesn't sit in front of the Cathedral so much anymore ^^

I don't think there is inherently a problem with Void Elves -- in fact, physiological divergence (i.e. new, unique models/textures) were pretty much the only requisite for playable High Elves. An enormous reason why Void Elves don't satiate the hunger for High Elves is that Void Elves literally aren't the High Elves we've worked alongside throughout the narrative. This coupled with the cringe-worthy aspects of Void Elves (i.e. jokes, flirts, etc.) makes for a complete letdown for those who actually wanted High Elves (you know, the people who Void Elves were primarily aimed at).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i'd rather they offer a mode where you leave your faction and side with khadgar. they could have a third island size place where the neutrals go.

participating in this faction bullshit is idiotic.
    I could get down with this.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus