Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I need 3 more kills to get my trinket to 1k then ill probs stop except for an occasional run on alts.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I only clear content once in the hardest difficulty . Guilds hate me. I'm known as The Great Betrayer and The Beater
    Why do they continue to rely on you then?
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Why do they continue to rely on you then?
    I'm too good to pass, people are very gullible.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a fairly relevant question, didn't wanna make a new thread about it:

When BFA comes, is anything said about these current legendaries. A friend claimed that all current legendaries will be downgraded to just gray items (aka removed) and will not remain Orange? I collect Orange items, and if these items just go gray, there is no point to collect them, aka no point to keep farming the trinket.

Anyone know?
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    This is a fairly relevant question, didn't wanna make a new thread about it:

When BFA comes, is anything said about these current legendaries. A friend claimed that all current legendaries will be downgraded to just gray items (aka removed) and will not remain Orange? I collect Orange items, and if these items just go gray, there is no point to collect them, aka no point to keep farming the trinket.

Anyone know?
    At the very least they will have "not effective above level 111" added to them. But, yeah all that bag space.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    At the very least they will have "not effective above level 111" added to them. But, yeah all that bag space.
    Yeah, it sure take alot of bag space :P I'm collecting everything orange, including like the gems etc from Pandaria, crafting reagents, follower equipment and items I have no use of, even got all different legendary cloaks from MoP and all rings from WoD. I have about 60+ slots in my bank with different orange items. Gotta count later to be sure.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Yeah, it sure take alot of bag space :P I'm collecting everything orange, including like the gems etc from Pandaria, crafting reagents, follower equipment and items I have no use of, even got all different legendary cloaks from MoP and all rings from WoD. I have about 60+ slots in my bank with different orange items. Gotta count later to be sure.
    I just finally got my first alt piece after collecting all paladin legendaries last week. But I play very casually at only two days a week.

I enjoy raiding in PvE and even though I raid since vanilla, I never really get the need to do 1 clear and STOP raiding after that. If people dont like the playing in groups, why even do it in the first place...

My statistics look like this:
    EN

Antorus
    -

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild is still progressing Antorus Mythic. So I have plenty to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    I enjoy raiding in PvE and even though I raid since vanilla, I never really get the need to do 1 clear and STOP raiding after that. If people dont like the playing in groups, why even do it in the first place...

My statistics look like this:
    EN

Antorus
    What addon is that?
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Saphyron View Post

- - - Updated - - -

What addon is that?
    O Item Level (OiLvL)

It shows CHARACTER boss kills / ACCOUNT AOTC from yourself/party/raidmembers, the best tool for PUGs.
    -

Been getting into a nice farming pattern for the argus mount, hopefully we will be clearing in 1 day as of next week. Thats about all the WoW I still play at the end of an expansion, 1-day raid and then log out till the next one and thats exactly how I like it.

I used to full clear on alts on normal, but I'm so tired of the place. I've been so off-put by the legendary trinkets and the impact of titanforged relics and gear. Right now, I got a total of 51 mythic antorus kills(6/11M), and I have 2-3 mythic antorus pieces I use. Its not that they don't drop, they just aren't very good. Elemental Shaman relics are terrible in antorus, and I'm currently down between 150-200k ST dps because of bad relic rolls (5 of my 6 traits are pure AoE, stuck with a dark sorrow), and the only way I can get good relics is to pray to RNJesus for TF relics from Arcway and Cathedral. If 1/10 runs drops the relic, and 1/20 of those drops titanforge to a reasonable level, its just an unbearable time sink. I'm not talking about a 970+ TF, just a 960 one.

Between gear not being rewarding in Mythic antorus, heavy reliance on RNG for M+ TF loot, and the Aman Thul's stupidity, I'm just burned out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeni View Post
    Been getting into a nice farming pattern for the argus mount, hopefully we will be clearing in 1 day as of next week. Thats about all the WoW I still play at the end of an expansion, 1-day raid and then log out till the next one and thats exactly how I like it.
    Lmao what are you even talking about you weren't fucked to come raid once a week and been a pain in the ass for 19 other people xd

Leveling all tank classes (BFA preparations) while farming Antorus HC once a week because we'll never get enough people for mythic before BFA hits. (We're normally between 10-15 people in raid)

No idea how long I'll play before taking a break since my twinks are almost all 110 and paying to raid once a week feels somewhat stupid. I guess, I'm burned out a little. :-)

I still like Antorus but with the titanforges I got from running normal and heroic there's really no incentive to me going back into it weekly. My Argus trinket is already capped at 1000 and yeah I could get that legendary one but meh. My guild isn't a mythic guild so there's no desire to move up. Maybe when they open up cross-realm mythic for Antorus in a couple months like they did with HFC I might jump into some bosses for the fun of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Raiding might just not be your thing, I've gone through 4 serious content droughts(ICC, Dragon Soul, Siege of Orgrimmar, and Hellfire Citadel) I never once took a break outside of a week off during summers for family vacations. Being passionate about raiding and who you're playing with is why you're there, but based on your post the only thing you seem to care about is gear for yourself and not about the people/community you play with. Now that's fine, I'm not bashing you, but what I am saying is that maybe actual raiding and being a part of a raiding community(a guild) just isn't for you.
    I only play to raid. I don't care about gear, all that matters is the joy of the kill. My guild is at 9/11 and I left for a week of skiing, came back and just couldn't get back into the saddle. After not missing a single raid night for 1½ year it just felt nice to not have to stress with coming home from work, hitting the gym, making dinner and hurry to the computer. So even people who love raiding and only play for the raids can get burned out.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    I only play to raid. I don't care about gear, all that matters is the joy of the kill. My guild is at 9/11 and I left for a week of skiing, came back and just couldn't get back into the saddle. After not missing a single raid night for 1½ year it just felt nice to not have to stress with coming home from work, hitting the gym, making dinner and hurry to the computer. So even people who love raiding and only play for the raids can get burned out.
    If you only play to raid, yet you felt "stressed" coming home and "hurrying" to the computer that just proves that you didn't enjoy it as much as you're trying to convince everyone you did.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Deleted
    If you only play to raid, yet you felt "stressed" coming home and "hurrying" to the computer that just proves that you didn't enjoy it as much as you're trying to convince everyone you did.
    Mmkay sure mate.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Mmkay sure mate.
    Good reply, its clear in what you said. If something is "stressful" and you have to "hurry" to do it then it isn't fun and you don't consider it entertainment.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Deleted
    Good reply, its clear in what you said. If something is "stressful" and you have to "hurry" to do it then it isn't fun and you don't consider it entertainment.
    Wish I was still a kid. But life changes as you grow up.