Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They should break some bricks or look for pipes in obscure places. You can just skip zones you don't like and warp to another one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    At least she did it now, right before the SPD vote.
    Seems as if Merkel just wants to sabotage her own Groko before it even happens.
    I might take my comment on it back, I don't like Merkel, but it seems that news site put its own spin on it. Then again, Merkel worded it in a way that could allow it to be spun this way, talk about the "achterstandswijken" in Germany, and bet on AfD voters thinking she ment the refugee areas.

But that aside, hope for German left that the SPD voters show some spine and vote against an coalition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prabog View Post
    Gulf Arab countries lacked wisdom to invest in other industries, that lack of wisdom has some roots in local culture. Compare them with Iran, a pariah state which was attacked and subverted on every turn, yet it stands strong and is spreading its sphere of influence across the Middle East.
    UAE and Qatar done that, hence why they are 2nd and 1st best country on earth right now
    again don't generalize entire gulf as one country, this is like literally entire europe are all same, it may 'hurt' a racist pride but right now the top 2 countries on earth are both from the 'middle east' UAE and Qatar, regardless of how bad their external actions to other countries (at least they didn't kill over 2.5 million because of non existing mass destruction weapons)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    UAE and Qatar done that, hence why they are 2nd and 1st best country on earth right now
    again don't generalize entire gulf as one country, this is like literally entire europe are all same, it may 'hurt' a racist pride but right now the top 2 countries on earth are both from the 'middle east' UAE and Qatar, regardless of how bad their external actions to other countries (at least they didn't kill over 2.5 million because of non existing mass destruction weapons)
    How are they the 'best' countries?

I remember last year this was pointed out by people alot and everyone shot them down as being racist or you have no proof. I dont see why people want to deny that these places exist. Not only in germany but other EU countries.

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Hmmm, maybe they should adopt a special police force. A secret one. Especially to seek out religious and ethnic threats to the state.

/s
    Made me chuckle, in a quiet, sad way. And I suppose the best thing about the idea is that all the gear is just sitting there at the museums ready to use, and the potential recruits are already roaming the streets in sizable packs sporting stylish que ball hair cuts?

10+ Year Old Account
    @Connal

I love how you're constantly trying to tell EU that they can't integrate immigrants when you clearly have no clue of what you're talking about. You clearly never saw or experienced trying to integrate these recent refuges... they don't care, they don't accept the laws and rules of the EU or the country they're assigned to. Most of them already left their assigned countries to go to Germany so how the hell did you expect Germany to be prepared for them? They weren't supposed to be there, they are there ILLEGALLY.
    Go look at the actual data. On most countries around half the refuges already left the country they were assigned.
    And how do you expect these people to integrate when they are completely, 100% inconsiderate to the culture and rules of others when they're the ones coming here.
    They don't want to give you a single inch, they just want to come and keep their shit culture (yes it's a shit culture because only a shit culture can explain why those idiots are at war with each other for 100s of years, only on a shit culture is living in constant war a normal thing), so i'm sorry if the countries won't change for them, that's not how integration works, they are the ones that have to change if they want to stay, because one thing is accepting them as having another religion and other customs (as long as none of it is illegal here), another is accepting them to come and keep doing the shit they do there while ignoring local laws and rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Arresting parents and leaving kids without parents is perpetuating a cycle of poverty lol.
    Stop advocating for massacre.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoopid Aik View Post
    Germany has a serious issue with refugee/immigrant violence. This has nothing to do with political affiliation. Most importantly, Germany should've had the correct resources ready, before opening their doors.
    Germany also has a serious problem with extreme-right terrorism.

http://www.dw.com/en/germany-far-rig...ise/a-39534868
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

It's been interesting seeing her create problems, fight against everyone warning her about the problems she's creating, and then finally admitting that there's a problem (without taking any responsibility of course).
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Depends. Urban areas can be really safe just like in any other city.

But areas where crime is strong though are including but not exclusively: Alexanderplatz, Görlitzer Park, Kottbusser Tor "Kotti", Ku'damm and Regierungsviertel.

And then there are city quarters like Tempelhof, Kreuzberg and Neukölln where you can find some pretty dark ghettos.

There is no single no-go zone. This is just a stupid word made up by alarmists. A better word would be "increased possibility of getting robbed and beaten"-areas. Basically areas where crime is getting out of hand and in some places it's just worse than in others. My advice would be to use your brain and not walk around obviously shady areas alone.
    I see what you mean. I have been to the areas you mention several times (as a tourist), but to me they were just areas you would expect in a big city - some shadier than others. Personally i have always liked the "poor" areas of Berlin, like Kottbusser Tor and Görlitzer Park (always full of dealers lol, but never felt threatening). To me they were what gave Berlin its charm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    How are they best countries?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    As I said to others in this case, that if the EU is structured in such a way that immigrants can’t or won’t be intigrated, slow down or be more discerning in taking in immigrants/refugees, like Japan has, and help them in other ways.

The US and Canada does not tie their national identity to race, the EU countries do.
    No we do not.

Last I checked there are no go zones in every single country on earth and in the majority of cities.

Are only immigrant no go zones an issue while German gang no go zones are cool?

Quote Originally Posted by tobokke View Post
    Tell me which country has not No-Go zones...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-go_...ry_no-go_areas

10+ Year Old Account
    As I said to others in this case, that if the EU is structured in such a way that immigrants can’t or won’t be intigrated, slow down or be more discerning in taking in immigrants/refugees, like Japan has, and help them in other ways.

The US and Canada does not tie their national identity to race, the EU countries do.
    But we can't do that.... how the hell do you want control over them coming in, they just come in. There's no ocean to stop them...
    Those are bad examples to say the least.
    Why doesn't the USA stop Mexicans from coming in? ooooohhh right, guess it's for the same reason uhm?

10+ Year Old Account
    That seems to be a theme in here and from what the immigrants themselves say. Maybe get on the same page amongst yourselves.

Refugees, and people in these cultural ghettos don’t feel accepted, or like part of the community. Solve that issue.

lol

I'm not going to take the word of how my country works from an American, or pretty much anything about the rest of the world.
    Never have I met a group of more arrogant people.

Indonesians integrated pretty good, and plenty of other immigrants did, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Not the kind of zones you guys have in mind, no.
    Ofcourse and a real communism was never tried. You lefties and your silly excuses

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Ofcourse and a real communism was never tried. You lefties and your silly excuses
    lol what in the fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

As you note yourself, people and cultures are different. Americans are arrogant in your view, work out from that realization.
    in my view? lol, you guys are showing just how arrogant you are by thinking you know anything about how each country works, and also thinking all euro countries are the same.

Maybe you should do something about your arrogance instead, it'd be a good way to improve yourself.

At least we went from "There are no No-Go Zones! What a propaganda piece!" to "There are No-Go Zones in every Country! What a propaganda piece!".

We are definitely narrowing it down! Slowly, but steady! Maybe in a couple years people will address the problem.