Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Player base doesn't agree with you.
    Why MoP has less player than a lot other addons i think?

http://www.buffed.de/World-of-Warcra...lerie/2561044/

Here you see MoP starts with ca 10M player and ends with under 7,5 M .
    First time less player than on classic realms .

Yes Cata was not great after Wotlk and WoD was also bad but nothing was so bad than MoP the stats say the same.
    Blizz loose in MoP (2,5M player )and WoD (2M Player) the most player and this both are the casual addons.
    With every class could do every shit with nearly zero cd.
    Last edited by mmoc4c7c183171; 2018-03-02 at 11:01 PM.

Just bring on BfA already..!! I reckon Survival will be a contender. Maybe not at low tier but mid-high tier I reckon itll start to shine! Fingers crossed!!

Deleted
    Wow survival can dual wield 1h weapons again? Wow that is nuts.... !!!! like the good ol days.

survival actually looking promising

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaxus View Post
    can't have both, also @TOM_RUS i'd be all for it, but they clearly don't want that, so if hunter is the only class with mobility, it has to be balanced somehow

- - - Updated - - -

exactly what i said
    That’s not having both, that’s having nothing. If they only break even on the mobile fights but crap out in stand still fights, they have nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Deleted
    Oh no they are removing hatchet toss, Ranger's net and Throwing Axes?

My dream of being an axe throwing troll is dead. They are really shifting the theme in a direction I don't like

MM looks so shit now wow. basing the whole spec around phys damage with 3 sec aimed shots good luck trying to pvp with that shit.

can they just rewind this crap back to MoP MM yet?

Hopefully BM won't be undertuned shit this xpac because I really rolled my hunter as a pet class and I want the damn single pet spec to actually be worth a damn.

It's bad enough they stuck the nature based hunter with a gun while the sniper spec got the bow this xpac.

looks like mm gonna need to stack crit haste to not fall asleep watching aimed shot cast bar. also why would you pvp as MM when sv is literally rdps but with a baller melee toolkit? 40 yard range melee class with stuns roots and low cd kicks and no cast times, yea i would play traditional rdps over that FOR SURE.
    Last edited by globenstine; 2018-03-07 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by globenstine View Post
    looks like mm gonna need to stack crit haste to not fall asleep watching aimed shot cast bar. also why would you pvp as MM when sv is literally rdps but with a baller melee toolkit? 40 yard range melee class with stuns roots and low cd kicks and no cast times, yea i would play traditional rdps over that FOR SURE.
    Well, warriors don't PvP in prot but it's still a spec.

Oh, and they changed Trueshot again. Now it makes even less sense. You spend 2 charges and 100 focus on pull and then press Trueshot and recovering focus for next 4-5 GCD while sitting on your Aimed charges. I want my "make X% more damage" button back. It's 10 times more reliable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    I guess I' the only one who actually enjoyed MM in Legion huh

Don't think I ever didn't have a marked shot proc so I don't see where the RNG complaints are coming from.
    Not the only one. I don't know why people want to have 100% predictable specs. WoD MM could be played blindfolded because of full mobility and no procs. I like reacting to things, reacting to procs, it keeps it interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SlothProfessor View Post
    Wow survival can dual wield 1h weapons again? Wow that is nuts.... !!!! like the good ol days.

You're joking, that's awesome!

Is MM hunter actualy getting glaive toss back or is the MMOC talents calculator wrong? Because there's no such thing on wowhead.

Quote Originally Posted by SlothProfessor View Post

Surv looks very promising only for leveling with harpoon reset mechanic ang leggo belt.

Unfortunally, melee with weak aoe-capability and without solid cc is a dead weight for any group activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Not the only one. I don't know why people want to have 100% predictable specs. WoD MM could be played blindfolded because of full mobility and no procs. I like reacting to things, reacting to procs, it keeps it interesting.
    I don't mind reacting to things, it does make it interesting and not a total snooze fest, but when those reactions are a big part of your dps and not just an added bonus, that's when I have a problem.

SV and MM continue to get the attention in the Development.

I have hardly seen any BM changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sim View Post

By this point I'd like our numbers to not be shit to begin with.

BM isn't even broken. The numbers are just total crap.

Well the issue with numbers is that people and developers fall back on the excuse "Well BM is easy to play therefore unfair to make it "better" than other classes".
    That is the main thing which pull will always pull out of their back pocket to stop any sort of "major buffs" to BM.

All through Legion BM Hunters had to sit through this and the promise of 8.0 to see what could be done.

Now we're in development and the spec has not been touched. It still operates exactly how it does on live. Yet MM / SV are getting tweaks / talent / mechanic changes up and down so far. So this is the time to give BM changes that would stop from being hand cuffed. But any sort of BM changes that could've been made thus far were just baked into SV.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Because when that happens, the spec becomes Havoc DH, where the rotation is still a snoorefest and there's 0 choice making.

The difference is your rotation is all around "react to your procs". If you get procs, you do DPS, while switching your rotation from key 1 to key 2. If you don't get procs, you can't rotate properly and do 0 DPS.

That's why people want a lot less RNG on their rotations, because if they mess it up they want to know it's them messing it up, not the RNG.

One of the best examples of a proper rotation atm is the one of WW Monks. "Complex" and with 0 RNG, yet still fun.
    Last edited by Shirofune; 2018-03-08 at 07:08 AM.

there isn't any major issue with BM

sadly the majority of BM hunters only wanted a 2nd pet talent and now it's in.