Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Classic PVP servers should be implemented

I've given up at this point to try to understand what this fucked up "community" that still plays WoW has is comprised of, because I cannot believe even for a second that even a 10th of you were even alive when Warcraft 1 came out or that you played any of the RTS games before WoW came out.

It would not be possible that you should all be so averse and ass fucked hurt after over a decade of getting ganked on PVP servers and having your PVE "experience" "ruined" by people killing you in a game called WAR FUCKING CRAFT and based off a FACTION WAR historically beset with hatred, war crimes and endless blood feuds.

And since everyone is asking for "muh experience" these days, from the anti-flight hypocrites to the no life aspirations pre-BC server lovers, give us "cave gankers" or whatever dipshit term you made up for us world PVPers our own 1-2 classic PVP servers where there is no PVP toggle, there is no protection, there is no nothing, only fucking war, tears, salt and legendary world PVP fights which actually create stories and memories in this fucking game.

This is the generation of "me me me" right? What would it hurt to have an if statement saying "if Bleeding Hollow server : no bullshit panda babies PVP rules".

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    BfA will throw all the pvpers together, all-out war, and I do hope that starter zones are not safe anymore.

There's not really a difference between a new server or a toggle, people aren't gonna roll a new pvp server for raiding with low population.

Automatic CRZ populating of zones on pvp sounds better then some inbalanced low-pop realms too.

But I also see the other side of the coin, remove the stupid quest giver gankers when people want to level in pve-mode, usually lower level players who have 0 chance against anything level 100+.
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-03-02 at 05:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    I've given up at this point to try to understand what this fucked up "community" that still plays WoW has is comprised of, because I cannot believe even for a second that even a 10th of you were even alive when Warcraft 1 came out or that you played any of the RTS games before WoW came out.

It would not be possible that you should all be so averse and ass fucked hurt after over a decade of getting ganked on PVP servers and having your PVE "experience" "ruined" by people killing you in a game called WAR FUCKING CRAFT and based off a FACTION WAR historically beset with hatred, war crimes and endless blood feuds.

And since everyone is asking for "muh experience" these days, from the anti-flight hypocrites to the no life aspirations pre-BC server lovers, give us "cave gankers" or whatever dipshit term you made up for us world PVPers our own 1-2 classic PVP servers where there is no PVP toggle, there is no protection, there is no nothing, only fucking war, tears, salt and legendary world PVP fights which actually create stories and memories in this fucking game.

This is the generation of "me me me" right? What would it hurt to have an if statement saying "if Bleeding Hollow server : no bullshit panda babies PVP rules".
    Oh come on, you've been here long enough to know where to post. Please direct your rage into the right subforum.

As well, there might be with the other classic servers, we don't know, it is unknown.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Oh come on, you've been here long enough to know where to post. Please direct your rage into the right subforum.

As well, there might be with the other classic servers, we don't know, it is unknown.
    Don't worry. OP will be banned again soon. He's clearly just testing how many times until it's permanent.

Good source of amusement personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Don't worry. OP will be banned again soon. He's clearly just testing how many times until it's permanent.

Good source of amusement personally.
    Doesn't worry me, just his posts sounds so full of tantruming rage.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Doesn't worry me, just his posts sounds so full of tantruming rage.
    That's because they are.

He must have been dropped on his head more than once.

It's not a true Classic experience unless we're all foolish enough to roll on a PvP server.

Deleted

Great. If it keeps ganking Assholes like you away from me. World pvp... dont make me laugh, theres no World pvp... its all 1-2 shotting

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    Great. If it keeps ganking Assholes like you away from me. World pvp... dont make me laugh, theres no World pvp... its all 1-2 shotting
    The funny thing about people like him are that they think that ganking people in Duskwood and STV is "PvP". But the second someone like me shows up they either run or die and then run.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daara View Post
    The funny thing about people like him are that they think that ganking people in Duskwood and STV is "PvP". But the second someone like me shows up they either run or die and then run.
    Exactly. Most of these lowbie tankers straight blow at real PvP, in my experience at least.

There are few things more satisfying than crushing enemy guilds at a world boss. Killing the boss as they helplessly watch beneath your boot.

Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

7+ Year Old Account
    i hate world pvp never gonna do it agaim that's why i refuse to play on pvp servers.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

I am so pissed that I actually stuck with it, and read the OP's whole post, only to find out he never did get to his point...

All I read was a half-retarded adult (probably?) throwing a temper tantrum.

If you want people to take you seriously, put SOME effort into articulating your point.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I am so pissed that I actually stuck with it, and read the OP's whole post, only to find out he never did get to his point...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    All I read was a half-retarded adult (probably?) throwing a temper tantrum.

If you want people to take you seriously, put SOME effort into articulating your point.
    "...give us "cave gankers" or whatever dipshit term you made up for us world PVPers our own 1-2 classic PVP servers where there is no PVP toggle..."

That was my point, clearly as daylight articulated.

You're both reported for flaming. I am fucking sick of everyone reporting me on these forums and getting me banned just for swearing but people like you come in here and type inflammatory remarks just for the sake of inflating your post count. Fuck your drama, take it to the no flight thread or some dumb shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    I play on a pvp server because of my guild.

When someone ganks me, I occasionally will deliberately go back and rez repeatedly and let them gank me again and again to see if they ever give up, Dr. Strange style.

Usually they do.

World pvp is stupid.
    Then you've never met me, cause you'd probably fall unconscious out of exhaustion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    i hate world pvp never gonna do it agaim that's why i refuse to play on pvp servers.
    So what the fuck are you even doing in this thread?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Exactly. Most of these lowbie tankers straight blow at real PvP, in my experience at least.
    "Real" PVP? We can't wait for you arena heroes to show up and realize that your 3v3 pillar humping "skills" aren't worth shit against 10 other people who show up with their mains as we take over your regional cities.

People that hate pvp, and being ganked, but also rolled on a PVP server should have no right to complain. They made the decision, and you can always LEAVE the server and go elsewhere. It costs money to transfer? You can always roll fresh. You have friends there? I'm sure you can make friends elsewhere or convince them to come with you. WoW is an MMO. It's supposed to be a social experience, but if you're inept to socialize then to some degree you're playing the wrong game genre, and should stick to just "RPG"s.

The best part of PVP though, is when you're forced into it reluctantly. Yes that's right, being forced can be a good thing. It can create magical moments, like if you kill the guy that went out of his way to try and gank you. WoW wouldn't be as massive today without these forced interactions. Vanilla WoW FORCED you to socialize if you wanted to get far in that game, if you wanted to kill that elite mob, because yes back then, it actually required a god damn group. "3 to 5" players quests were NOT soloable back then.

WoW should get back to this, it needs to force these interactions, which forcefully challenges a person and brings them out of their shell and allows them to become a better human-being. No one is going to "opt" into PVP zones for their PVE experience, it's just not going to happen. World PVP will be more dead in BFA than it has been since at any point in WoW's lifetime. The only way they can salvage this is to create massive incentives to go into PVP zones for their PVE rewards.

The Good thing with a toggle is that everyone there is there for the same reason. With a PvP server you get people that might not want to PvP but play on that server for different reasons (friends, good guilds etc)

10+ Year Old Account

I understand your pain, you want something (this world pvp fantasy of yours) that may have existed (briefly) at some time in the past but does not exist currently. The problems are Blizzard has the numbers on those who actually PVP and its highly unlikely they are going to provide you a server suitable to your liking, and the other problem you face is you've camouflaged what you want very creatively behind what appears to be a temper tantrum of sorts. Those reading this thread are being diverted by your tantrum. It's rather rich of you complaining about the 'me me me' generation when you are a clarion example of what you are bemoaning.

TLDR Your tantrum is what people are going to take away from your post, and Blizzard is unlikely to give you the kind of server you want, ever.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account

Ganking =/= world PvP. Always funny when some high level ganks level 10s and calls himself a world pvper hahaha.

5+ Year Old Account
    "...give us "cave gankers" or whatever dipshit term you made up for us world PVPers our own 1-2 classic PVP servers where there is no PVP toggle..."

That was my point, clearly as daylight articulated.

You're both reported for flaming. I am fucking sick of everyone reporting me on these forums and getting me banned just for swearing but people like you come in here and type inflammatory remarks just for the sake of inflating your post count. Fuck your drama, take it to the no flight thread or some dumb shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Then you've never met me, cause you'd probably fall unconscious out of exhaustion.

- - - Updated - - -

So what the fuck are you even doing in this thread?

- - - Updated - - -

"Real" PVP? We can't wait for you arena heroes to show up and realize that your 3v3 pillar humping "skills" aren't worth shit against 10 other people who show up with their mains as we take over your regional cities.
    Lol so triggered If you had bothered to check my posts about PvP, you'd have soon realized that I'm really not a big fan of arenas, BGs are much closer to what PvP should be in this game. Also ROFL @10 ppl taking over a racial capital