Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Lol so triggered If you had bothered to check my posts about PvP, you'd have soon realized that I'm really not a big fan of arenas, BGs are much closer to what PvP should be in this game. Also ROFL @10 ppl taking over a racial capital
    1. I don't check people's post history, I'm not the Secret Police. I judge you based on what you type, as people should on forums. Post history is a cancer 95% of the time on these forums. You could type a dissertation about world peace and people would judge you based on the fact that you swear a lot in your previous posts.

Logic? None. But welcome to the new Internet.

2. I never said capital city, I said regional city, i.e. any town or mud hut horde village that they refer to as civilization.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    I understand your pain, you want something (this world pvp fantasy of yours) that may have existed (briefly) at some time in the past but does not exist currently. The problems are Blizzard has the numbers on those who actually PVP and its highly unlikely they are going to provide you a server suitable to your liking, and the other problem you face is you've camouflaged what you want very creatively behind what appears to be a temper tantrum of sorts. Those reading this thread are being diverted by your tantrum. It's rather rich of you complaining about the 'me me me' generation when you are a clarion example of what you are bemoaning.

TLDR Your tantrum is what people are going to take away from your post, and Blizzard is unlikely to give you the kind of server you want, ever.
    World PVP as I described it has existed up until this moment of a PVP toggle. It has created years of stories, drama, hatred and revenge feuds which are now legendary in WoW. There is no raid boss kill or PVE events outside perhaps the Gates of AQ and the zombie event which have created even 5% of the epic moments that world PVP conflict escalation has created over WoW's lifetime. Just because you're unconscious of it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Just read up on BH's "The Enclave" and educate yourself a little bit. I never complained about the "mememe" generation, I said that since this is it, I just want my own, since that seems the way to get things nowadays. So it's not rich of me at all, it's just practical.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    What is wrong with you?
    I don't go around quoting words out of context to inflate my post count? Is that a wrong thing these days?

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this thread as OP can't contribute without hostility. Seriously guys, report bad posts and reply nicer.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)