Page 86 of 105 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Ok I just had an epiphany, what if similar to unlocking allied races there are story related quests that unlock more classes with some of the allied races? I think this could be something they are doing. Finding a new Loa that can substitute like a sun Loa.
    I don't quite think that would be the case, it just doesn't sound like something they'd do. I would imagine part of recruiting the Zandalari as an Allied Race would include freeing their Loa Rezan, as it is clearly important to both their priests and paladins and society overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Trey303 View Post
    Especially after DI Shaman have been confirmed, AND the ingame prelates (Which I personally think will get a story arc where we fix them), it would make little sense for no Zandalari Paladins. 4 Alliance Shaman, the "Horde" class, to 2 Horde Paladins, the "Alliance Class" is not something I think they'd stick with, at least forever. Overall, the Zandalari are absolutely most fit to be Paladins out of any possible race to join them, whereas there are PLENTY of races that can join the Alliance that could be druid or shaman.
    This talk of parity between shaman/paladins between both factions is meaningless now, since Horde got 2 new druid races and Alliance got none, and druids were supposed to be the class that both factions get equal numbers of.

The only parity you can be guaranteed is that Zandalari and Dark Irons will have the same number of classes.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

I don't quite think that would be the case, it just doesn't sound like something they'd do. I would imagine part of recruiting the Zandalari as an Allied Race would include freeing their Loa Rezan, as it is clearly important to both their priests and paladins and society overall.
    Definitely that. But it's gonna take some work to restore Rezan...

the following is the description of Rezan from the dungeon journal:
    Rezan, once a loa to the Zuldazar kings, had his soul torn from his body during a ritual. Now, only a twisted husk remains, bent on devouring anyone who enters his hunting grounds.
    I can totaly see some sort of purification quest to restore Rezan soul and thus, making the Zandalari grateful to the horde and joining them. Prelates would have access to their powers once again et voila!

That also works, it could all be part of the same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    This talk of parity between shaman/paladins between both factions is meaningless now, since Horde got 2 new druid races and Alliance got none, and druids were supposed to be the class that both factions get equal numbers of.

The only parity you can be guaranteed is that Zandalari and Dark Irons will have the same number of classes.
    I think the problem is many people on the Horde hate the races that can be Paladin and want a better looking option. Especially shit Tauren with their shit design and animations..

Quote Originally Posted by Wildspirit View Post
    Definitely that. But it's gonna take some work to restore Rezan...

the following is the description of Rezan from the dungeon journal:

I can totaly see some sort of purification quest to restore Rezan soul and thus, making the Zandalari grateful to the horde and joining them. Prelates would have access to their powers once again et voila!
    We know that a Loa soul cannot truly die. While his body may be a reanimated husk, his soul resides elsewhere. We just need to figure out how to get it back. If it was used to revive the dead king, I think when we figures that out he would be happy to sacrifice himself for Rezan's sake.

Deleted

Why the fuck people use the druids excuse for paladins and shamans? They have nothing to do with each other, and you will get your freaking druids with kultirans

Of course, but this is all in current time. We don't know what allied races will be added, but there are clearly many choices for druids on the Alliance side (kultiran witches, furbolgs, wildhammer, etc.) that could expand across their two. Saying that there will be no expansion of adding to the 2 Horde Paladins ever is just about as likely as saying the alliance will never get any more druids (very unlikely). Because I doubt they'd keep these numbers where they are, it only makes sense to give Horde a final third Paladin option.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I think the problem is many people on the Horde hate the races that can be Paladin and want a better looking option. Especially shit Tauren with their shit design and animations..
    And I'm sure plenty of Alliance want to roll druids other than Nelfs or Worgen. Also consider that Horde got a lot of love with druid uniqueness BEFORE the Zandalari announcement, with the Darkspear being able able to shift into bats and tigers, while Worgen got the short end of the stick in comparison.

The Zandalari are already getting a disproportionate amount of attention versus the other races. You can bet the near extinction of non-Zandalari druids come BfA. Giving Zandalari paladins means giving them another paladin mount. So the Zandas would be getting new druids forms AND their allied race mount AND a unique paladin mount. Do you not think that's a bit too much?
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    - Keeper Annals

And I'm sure plenty of Alliance want to roll druids other than Nelfs or Worgen. Also consider that Horde got a lot of love with druid uniqueness BEFORE the Zandalari announcement, with the Darkspear being able able to shift into bats and tigers, while Worgen got the short end of the stick in comparison.

The Zandalari are already getting a disproportionate amount of attention versus the other races. You can bet the near extinction of non-Zandalari druids come BfA. Giving Zandalari paladins means giving them another paladin mount. So the Zandas would be getting new druids forms AND their allied race mount AND a unique paladin mount. Do you not think that's a bit too much?
    Exactly, but as we keep mentioning, there are so many possibilities for additional races to be Druids on Alliance side to be added, but NONE except Zandalari for Horde.

There are some quests in BfA that explain a few things relevant to Rezan, but maybe people don't want the details so I'll add spoiler tags.

We also know that some Loa go through a cycle of death and rebirth. This is confirmed in Nazmir when the spirit of the turtle Loa guides you through the ritual to transfer his spirit into an egg, from which he is reborn. Beyond that, there is a quest line in Zuldazar where a goblin tests a potion on a baby dinosaur that instantly turns him into an adult.

That basically explains how to take the disembodied spirit of a Loa and restore him to full strength in a matter of perhaps a quest or two.

Exactly, but as we keep mentioning, there are so many possibilities for additional races to be Druids on Alliance side to be added, but NONE except Zandalari for Horde.
    Kul'Trians are getting the same level of implementation, they just don't want to show it yet.

Maybe, but as of BfA, there is nothing planned for those at all. And Kul'tiran druid is just pure speculation, and I find the idea silly as hell.
    - Keeper Annals

Maybe, but as of BfA, there is nothing planned for those at all. And Kul'tiran druid is just pure speculation, and I find the idea silly as hell.
    Even if just for now though, and if you don't like the idea of Kul'tiran druids, there are plenty of races that can join the alliance (eventually at least) that can be druids. You'll get them eventually. The Horde however, doesn't look like they will EVER get more paladins without these.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildspirit View Post
    I'm pretty sure that by the time we're finished helping the Zandalari tribe and they join the Horde, their connection to the Light would be restored (either Rezan or the Sunwalker and Bloodknights shows them how they can channel the powers of the light another way). In fact, this could be a decising factor in the tribe decision to join the horde in my opinion.
    Ow nonono, plz nooo D:

I'd hate it if they'd do it this way. It would kill majority of flavor of Prelate. If I'd want to be generic Light worshipper I have Alliance toons for that :/
    It's the Loa stuff that makes them so good and so unique, it's a major part of their indentity, I'd say it's their core. Once you take core away the experience will be hollow.

I really hope that we will get some major questline around Rezan restoration or they finding another Loa. Anything but "We praise Light now mon". D:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it would be cool if the catforms were actually tigers and not stripped crackcats. Their form should look like that Feral artifact appearance and not what we have now. Also back in Cata troll catforms had the worst quality model, and their bat while cool is also using outdated model without sitting animation. I hope devs will revisit both catform and travel forms as stag is very awkward for troll to use.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

New zandalari golden tattoo option: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...i_gold_tatoos/
    Cool. Now give me my yellow-eyed smoothskins. I like the contrast of blue and yellow better than blue and more blue.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Cool. Now give me my yellow-eyed smoothskins. I like the contrast of blue and yellow better than blue and more blue.
    Yellow eyes + Yellow tattoos would be an amazing look for a paladin.

New zandalari golden tattoo option: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...i_gold_tatoos/
    oh god, that skull in the back *-*

7+ Year Old Account
    gladly to see blizz is listening the feedback, first the heel-toe, now good tattoos

now the only problem with their model is the size, and maybe the awful glowing elvish eye
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-03-08 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    gladly to see blizz is listening the feedback, first the well toe, now good tattos

now the only problem with their model is the size, and maybe the awful glowing elvish eye
    they should be at least as tall as a tauren right? It's not like big models are an issue since we do have tauren.

also those tattoos (screaming intensifies for paladins)
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.