Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Remember when they organized and pushed an incompetent orange shitweasel into a position of power? Oh fuck, still not them.
    Remember when crying about a democratic election didn't go your way made you a small child? Good times. 2012 seems so far away.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I'm a self-proclaimed anti fascist.

Aren't you?

Pffffahahahaha.

I mean, what he mostly is is a narcissistic moron and a clickwhore. But he's one of the alt right's many useful idiots.
    I mean youre a typical anti-facist that labels themselves as such in this day and age. Uninformed. Sargon has stated exhaustively that he is aligned with classic liberal values.

You need to have an original thought after going through information on your own, you are a literal mouthpiece for mass media or the left media outlets that mis-label him or are dishonest in their representation for their own purposes i.e. slander.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antius View Post
    I live in the deep South. That shit wouldn't fly around here. A lot of men that live in my area are the no nonsense rough neck types. These little assholes would get destroyed in a heart beat if they tried to do this down here.
    Yeah I can't imagine southern type would let rainbow haired nose pierced college kids disrupt the peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    What was the speech about I wonder?

From what we can understand there's an english liberal, Sargon and a jewish objectivist Yarron Brook were having a speech when Antifa decided to come in and claim they were nazis. Antifa being the bunch of morons try to impose themselves on others and ended up getting their asses handed to. With only one security guard going to the hospital for head injuries caused by Antifa. To be honest, really wish more of them lost their masks to be recorded.

Not sure why people tolerate these groups. Showing up clad in black and covering their faces. I'd immediately list them as a threat to be watched. If they havn't been universally titled a domestic terrorist group. Despite as often Sargon will deny the alt-right. With the man he spoke with who is an enemy of the Alt-right, KKK, Nazi. they have the audacity to name a jew a nazi.
    [Insert Infraction Here]

Quote Originally Posted by Arunu View Post
    yeah man, we should totally let Nazi's preach about ethnic cleansing and extermination of sub groups and races without doing anything.

I'm sure you're right too and many are mislabeled and "misunderstood". i mean who hasn't casually mentioned belonging to a master race and wishing death upon the unworthy.

oh right... any decent human being that's who.
    Thanks for proving my point. "everyone attending this talk was a nazi and deserves to be beat down hur dur".

Youtube-famous useful idiot for Nazis Sargon needs safe space. Film at 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Remember when crying about a democratic election didn't go your way made you a small child? Good times. 2012 seems so far away.
    Remember when small minded idiots didn't rejoice in the fact election interference tipped the balance their way? Oh wait that's never happened, Trumpers love that shit.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardless Man View Post
    Not sure why people tolerate these groups. Showing up clad in black and covering their faces. I'd immediately list them as a threat to be watched.
    So I'm not exactly responding back about Antifa or anyone who considers themselves to be apart of Antifa, but more so about showing up to a public place, in a large group, concealing your identity and acting aggressive.

I personally would assume most anybody with them would be there without good intentions. I don't carry, lots of people in my area do though (Alabama) and most of those people have never had any first hand experience actually using their weapons in a stressful situation, and I imagine stuff like this going horribly for all people involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Holy shit lol, I just saw the vid of Spencer running away like a scared little maggot. Made my day.

If you see someone wearing a black mask in public shouldn't you assume they are a criminal currently committing a crime? Since they are announcing their plan to start raping or assaulting people shouldn't you call the police immediately and report them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    If you see someone wearing a black mask in public shouldn't you assume they are a criminal currently committing a crime? Since they are announcing their plan to start raping or assaulting people shouldn't you call the police immediately and report them?
    The raping part is new, I like that spin, keep 'em coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post

There's a difference? Not like it matters. They're too dumb to hold their own flag correctly.
    Well I've been "trolling" the shit out of white supremacists IRL for 25y+.

I define antifa... and those kids are just privilege trash angry at their daddies.

Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    Only in the sense, that i am against Fascism?
    That's its sense alright.

Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    You realize that the alt-right hates him, right?
    Yeah and neo Nazis hate Richard Spencer according to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vorrum View Post
    I mean youre a typical anti-facist that labels themselves as such in this day and age.
    Are you not an anti-fascist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorrum View Post
    I mean youre a typical anti-facist that labels themselves as such in this day and age. Uninformed. Sargon has stated exhaustively that he is aligned with classic liberal values.
    It's amusing to hear this kind of drivel from the same people who make "I identify as an attack helicopter" jokes.

Here's a hint that someone is not a liberal of any stripe: No liberal would prefer the end of liberal democracy as an acceptable consequence of defeating pluralism, much less position the defeat of pluralism as a goal worth pursuing in and of itself.

Another hint: Any liberal would probably do some serious self-reflection upon hearing that fascists consider said liberal to be a valuable entry-point into a subculture they (rightly) perceive as receptive to fascist propaganda.

The most generous - and realistic - evaluation of Carl Benjamin's ideology is that he's a fucking idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about, held aloft as a sage by other fucking idiots who have this strange habit of draping philosopher's togas on trolls and dullards, and so is constantly grasping at some formal ideological label to concretize a set of reactionary, incoherent, proto-ideological dispositions.

In other words, he's Dave Rubin with an English accent.
    Last edited by Slybak; 2018-03-08 at 07:10 AM.

Deleted
    Its absolutely incredible what these antifa guys do throughout west europe and us, putting out anti white stickers and so on... with no consequences.
    Do that in Eastern Europe or in Russia and see what happens.

Westerners became too weak, they dont have men anymore. They got skinny arms fat belly she-men.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2018-03-08 at 03:11 PM.

I live in the deep South. That shit wouldn't fly around here. A lot of men that live in my area are the no nonsense rough neck types. These little assholes would get destroyed in a heart beat if they tried to do this down here.
    That's why they will subvert the culture there through indoctrination in public schools. They will push things that sound good, I mean after all nobody wants to be an 'ist'. Of course, the definition is 'ists' and 'isms' has dramatically expanded in the past few decades. Thirty years ago, your average person would consider it crazy to argue about whether 5 year olds should be 'transitioning' through use of hormone blockers, or whether pedophilia is bad.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Sarkad is a cowardly idiot anyway. I may oppose political violence on principle but hey, no big loss.
    The shadowy Daughter of Urthona stood before red Orc,
    When fourteen suns had faintly journey'd o'er his dark abode:
    His food she brought in iron baskets, his drink in cups of iron:
    Crown'd with a helmet and dark hair the nameless female stood;

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Thanks for proving my point. "everyone attending this talk was a nazi and deserves to be beat down hur dur".
    I did not prove anything for you, i didn't make any mention of anyone at this specific rally being a Nazi.
    nor did i mention anywhere i want them all beat down.

so you can keep the hur dur for yourself.

I said that anyone that identifies with ethnic cleansing and believes "lesser races"need to be deported in a forceful way is a class A prick.
    there is no gray area when it comes to Nazi's, if anyone adheres to that ideologue and identifies as one then I will do what i can to oppose them.

We are talking about a set of beliefs that wishes death and forceful displacement upon others, not some slight difference of opinion politically.

10+ Year Old Account
    The audience should've banded together and beat the ever living piss out of them.
    There would have been a swarm of thread titles with. "Nazi supremacists spawned from Hitler's dna maul young innocent children to death"

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    That is a fancy way of saying ungrateful colonials didn't like paying taxes.
    What you said is the alt-right spin anyway. In reality though, I meant stuff like poverty.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future