Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Don't regret it one bit. The reactions of liberals daily remind me why I don't regret it.

Honestly I hope you all keep up the venom and vitriol. 2020 will be here before you know it and such hostility and open hatred helps us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Don't regret it one bit. The reactions of liberals daily remind me why I don't regret it.
    Now imagine if you supported a candidate that made you feel good about America, instead of celebrating how much you piss off Americans... as long as you can call them liberal.

Trump is so hard to support, all you have to celebrate, is the negative reaction his stupidity gets.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Now imagine if you supported a candidate that made you feel good about America, instead of celebrating how much you piss off Americans... as long as you can call them liberal.

Trump is so hard to support, all you have to celebrate, is the negative reaction his stupidity gets.
    Oh he makes me feel plenty good about America. Conservatives tend to not be ashamed and hateful of their country unlike our last president Obama.

Oh he makes me feel plenty good about America. Conservatives tend to not be ashamed and hateful of their country unlike our last president Obama.
    Maybe you can explain how he hated America.

Why does Trump oppose American businesses so much?

10+ Year Old Account
    See, you say that, while still bitching about Obama. Even when explicitly pointing out that you don’t care about America, you restate your self assessment and blame Obama. Is it really that difficult to support Trump, without it being someone else’s fault?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    See, you say that, while still bitching about Obama. Even when explicitly pointing out that you don’t care about America, you restate your self assessment and blame Obama. Is it really that difficult to support Trump, without it being someone else’s fault?
    Oh don't give me that when Obama's first term was "it was because of bush."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, while the same people argue that the economic growth we have seen in Trump’s first year is due to Obama. What point are you trying to prove exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Delana View Post
    And you're welcome. We'd be in WWIII had Hillary won and implemented her promised no fly zone in Syria.

- - - Updated - - -

Still believing the polls. We'll see come midterms.
    There is a no fly zone already.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-...y-iran-turkey/

Trump sectary of state wanted a no fly zone as well:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/05/till...ia-agrees.html

- - - Updated - - -

It was I'm sorry you don't like reality.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjo.../#2a18c37b1917

Obama left the economy in a good place and it was only going up if it goes downward that trumps fault.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-03-07 at 08:04 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    It was sorry you don't like reality.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjo.../#2a18c37b1917

Obama left the economy in a good place and was only going up if it goes downward that trumps fault.
    Was in good place... things have been a lot shakier this year... Dow is rebounding from AM losses... down only 200.

His campaign was centered on blatant racism and unsubstantiated information.

He was outed on multiple occasions as a sexual deviant and liar.

Of course they dont regret it, he's doing exactly what they expected.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

I would imagine right now they're more embarrassed than anything. the consequences of this administration continual fuckery hasn't really set it just yet. right after he's out of office he'll be a pariah but like GWB will somehow be forgiven of all his ill deeds and it'll go right back to worshiping him as the latest great conservative president after Reagan.

Nah it was Trump or Clinton. It was really the best of two bad choices for me.

The open hatred of Trump voters is basically a reminder that we still have work to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post
    Nah it was Trump or Clinton. It was really the best of two bad choices for me.

The open hatred of Trump voters is basically a reminder that we still have work to do.
    Be specific, in what way was Trump the superior choice? We'll ignore that you didn't actually have to vote for either of them.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Nope, nobody that voted for him regrets it, that is just a line some Liberals like to believe, me not being one of them. There might be some not willing to brag about it, but Trump is Rock Solid with his voters.
    People who voted for Trump specifically or Republican voters who simply vote Republican and Trump happened to be the one on the ticket? Because I know several in the second category who have said they will not vote for him again. Not against him, simply not vote.

Also, from someone who supported and voted for Trump when I went home last fall for hunting season: "Yeah he says a lot of stupid shit and is pretty much an idiot, but he's going to throw a wrench into all the politics."

Rock Solid indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Be specific, in what way was Trump the superior choice? We'll ignore that you didn't actually have to vote for either of them.
    The full "specific" reasons are much too long for a simple yes or no question thread. His policy views more closely aligned with mine, for instance on immigration and tax policy. Clinton relied too much on identity politics and showed a history of corruption as a public servant, as well as a total disregard for the law in general. The backdrop of culture war and left-vs-right politics is too skewed towards calling the riot idiot Luddites with no good ideas worth compromising over and a suspect morality in general ... as is abundantly seen in this thread. You're all hopeless deplorables, but please vote for us so we can continue to govern on our own behalf and sometimes quip that America is behind us.

Son, were you even old enough to remember Obama's first term?

Nothing like wasting your vote just to make people mad. Your vote would have been better spent by staying at home and eating Funyuns.

Honestly I hope you all keep up the venom and vitriol. 2020 will be here before you know it and such hostility and open hatred helps us.
    The irony as he supports Trump, the president with the most hostility and hatred ever.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Son, were you even old enough to remember Obama's first term?
    Of course I was. And I remember how everything was bush's fault.

10+ Year Old Account
    You wanted Obama to take credit for Bush’s falling economy, like Trump took credit for Obama’s rising economy? How did we go from 45% unemployment, according to Trump, to record lows the day after election?

Make America Great Again doesn't sounds like the slogan of people who take pride in there country.

- - - Updated - - -

Accept a lot of the economic problems Obama faced were Bushs fault... Once again I prefer reality.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-03-07 at 11:29 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!