Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Seems like an OK age to set it at. Why are people in the thread losing their minds over it? Someone at 15 is more than capable of making such a decision on their own.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Seems like an OK age to set it at. Why are people in the thread losing their minds over it? Someone at 15 is more than capable of making such a decision on their own.

They seem to think that sex is some life altering sacred thing that if you do it at the wrong time will ruin your life forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe
    if you do it at the wrong time will ruin your life forever.
    I blame Reverse Cowgirl Anxiety. >.>

That's the realization that youthful exuberance may not be backed by experience ... and that penile fractures are really a thing.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Which is fine. I'm not saying you have to like people. I'm just pointing out being attracted to people of the opposite sex that have reached sexual maturity is pretty much the exact opposite of pedophiles. Pedophiles being people who are attracted to people of the opposite that are PRE pubescent.
    People dont care about the word because it doesn't matter.
    They're both the same creepy pedos.
    And they deserve to be associated with the stigma involved.
    Dont like it ? I dont care...if the person cares, maybe they shouldn't do it ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Those of us that had sex at 16 didn't suddenly turn into heathens or have massive mental issues, or really any problems at all.

Sex isn't some sacred action.
    Anecdotal evidence is pretty much worthless.
    I could say...i had sex at 12 and i did turn into a massive heathen with massive mental issues.
    Now what ?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You might notice that the people that date ''young'' (not they are 18 and date a 16 years old, no one want to sue people like this have the same argument/motivation, be them straight out pedophiles, cougar teachers or just the good old egedlords.

-They are unable to have relationship with people in their age group, who have completely out there exigences (such as not wanting to have sex with creepy basement dwellers or for profesionnal ladies of the night, be paid more than a beer or two)
    -They want submissive and easily controllable partners who can't say no to them
    -They want partners that can be manipulated

- - - Updated - - -

Oddly enough, pedophiles squeak things like their victims were ''completely mature I swear you''. BTW, I know I'm not an edgelord, but why ''dating'' people who might be immature because they are 16 instead of dating people who are 18 and thus legally mature ?
    I notice that you have no source for what is basically an ad hominem attack.

Fair enough. I don't understand countries that put it up to 18 but allow more serious things like driving in earlier ages.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    You're right. A 15 year old totally cant get hurt from having a sex with a fucking 58 year old. Totally won't be mentally damaged AT ALL Can a mod shut this thread down. I swear to god its doing nothing but attracting pedophiles or pedophile apologists
    From what I read this far you seem to be the only one freaking out in here. What can mentally damage someone is getting abused or shot at, not consensual sex. Doing sex isnt the same as fighting at D day in the second world war as you are trying to pass it up.

EDIT: No, he definitly isnt the only one freaking out about this but he was in the first page heh.
    Last edited by Nefastus; 2018-03-07 at 07:21 PM.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    People dont care about the word because it doesn't matter.
    They're both the same creepy pedos.
    And they deserve to be associated with the stigma involved.
    Dont like it ? I dont care...if the person cares, maybe they shouldn't do it ?

- - - Updated - - -

Anecdotal evidence is pretty much worthless.
    I could say...i had sex at 12 and i did turn into a massive heathen with massive mental issues.
    Now what ?
    And i waited till 26 and became a sex obsessed manho for awhile. Goes all over with how people react

Quote Originally Posted by Varithimas View Post
    The notion that we should respect everyone's morals regardless of how wrong they are is absurd. By your logic I should be able to kill anyone who goes against my moral code because my morals tell me to do so and morals are relative.
    No offense but comparing having sex to killing someone is something that can only come from a person in USA. I can't understand how sex is so offensive in there to the point it can be compared to shooting people. Really its the most natural thing vs the most nocive thing you can do to another human being.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    No offense but comparing having sex to killing someone is something that can only come from a person in USA. I can't understand how sex is so offensive in there to the point it can be compared to shooting people. Really its the most natural thing vs the most nocive thing you can do to another human being.
    EXACTLY i mean rape i would put above murder(once dead it is over continued sufferring i put as worse) but sex hell no.

Annd shows how unstable some are they would even make this comparison

My girlfriend is 19 years old and I'll be 30 this year.
    We started dating when she was 16 and I was 26.
    By some of the posts here I would be classified a paedophile, lol.
    I don't feel like there's an age gap between us at all.

"Good moral values" are actually very personal values of specific groups of people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Honestly most nations are just building laws on laws. Personally i think we need to tone them down abd remake it into a more simple system again.

If i did it i would make 3 laws

Do not steal without need to survive(starving and need to feed your fanily good steal a cd player or are eating enough and steal food nope)

Do not harm others wothout their consent(BDSM and fighting)

Hell those two alone cover the majority of shit we need covered so maybe just 2
    You really need only one that can replace most laws and religious rules:
    Do no harm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    You really need only one that can replace most laws and religious rules:
    Do no harm.
    True thoygh add intentional myself

that's just gross.

16 is legal in my state, even that's just gross imo.

it should be 18.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    That post wasn't in regard to sex. That post was about how botched the idea is of moral relativism and that one is not allowed to critique or judge another persons morals. That's what could happen if we were to remain consistent with the idea of moral relativism.

I don't know much about Europe and the views on sex in each individual country, but from what I understand they do a lot better with sex education than the US so it doesn't disturb me as much knowing that. I still find it a little creepy but I'm not about to tell people what to do in their private lives.

It's pretty gross in the US because many places still have this misconstrued idea that if we don't teach kids about sex they won't have it. But of course they still have it, and they don't know how to be safe and clean. Teens shouldn't be learning how to safely have sex when they're hitting the age of consent, hell some don't even learn until they are 18. Pretty disgusting if you ask me.

Before anyone in the US starts grandstanding, they need to look at what our country does horribly wrong in terms of sex in our culture.
    Last edited by Not A Cat; 2018-03-07 at 10:08 PM.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varithimas View Post
    That post wasn't in regard to sex. That post was about how botched the idea is of moral relativism and that one is not allowed to critique or judge another persons morals. That's what could happen if we were to remain consistent with the idea of moral relativism.
    Heh morals CANNOT nor will they EVER be absolutes. And frankly it is for the best this way.

Plus considering YOUR morality as superior to the majoroty of tje worlds is just insane and makes you look like a total ass

Quote Originally Posted by phalk View Post
    My girlfriend is 19 years old and I'll be 30 this year.
    We started dating when she was 16 and I was 26.
    By some of the posts here I would be classified a paedophile, lol.
    I don't feel like there's an age gap between us at all.

"Good moral values" are actually very personal values of specific groups of people.
    Not judging, just purely curious, how did you two meet?

Quote Originally Posted by Spryte View Post
    Not judging, just purely curious, how did you two meet?
    Common friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Clearly, the opportunity to only risk a 5-year sentence + fine will cause an influx of French Visas...
    My bad, didn't correctly understand the article.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    My bad, didn't correctly understand the article.
    That's by design. It is intentionally misleading to get more attention.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Wait... France didn't have an age of consent????
    It did.
    It is and has always been 15.

Adam (the op) knows this, he intentionally quoted only those parts of the article that misleadingly imply France didn't have an age of consent before, probably because he wants to bash them.