10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker is $60 fuck dollars really.....

https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-sw...tracker/159776

Nintendo go home your drunk.
    I was thinking 50 sounded good with the extra content. Idk if I want to pay 60... Same for Dk. Make them 50 Nintendo. Much more palitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I was thinking 50 sounded good with the extra content. Idk if I want to pay 60... Same for Dk. Make them 50 Nintendo. Much more palitable.
    Game was $39.99 when it was originally released.

It was later sold at $29.99 with a Toad amiibo included.

Even 50 would be a massive rip off. It's a good game but it is far too short and shallow to be a full price game. This is the one that will bomb of all their overpriced ports.

Also lmfao at Ubisoft having the balls to be like "yea you're getting a late port of SP, no you get no DLC for free you still have to buy the season pass bitches".

Game was on sale for $25 and lower this past holiday, anyone paying $60+buying season pass on Switch is entering shill territory.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2018-03-09 at 03:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Made a strawpoll on the direct.

https://www.strawpoll.me/15230569/r

Trying to get the Dark Souls Amiibo from the Gamestop website and it gets removed out of my cart.

I guess it sold out urrgg.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Does include more levels. Which is more than what can be said about DKC:TF, which seems to only include Funky mode.
    DKCTF is a far meatier game then Captain Toad.

It's literally sub 10 hours to 100% Captain Toad and I doubt the new levels are going to add that much to it.

DKCTF is overpriced, Captain Toad is buying a civic for the price of a mustang.

Also when they announced undertale I thought it was Animal crossing speak and i was very disappointed.
    While they are the same type of speak, Undertale has a more computerized/mechanical feel to the gibberish.

15+ Year Old Account
    I still might get capn toad because i didn't for wii u and it's cute and i liked it in mayrio 3d world

10+ Year Old Account
    While they are the same type of speak, Undertale has a more computerized/mechanical feel to the gibberish.
    I was at work and had the volume low. I was super let down.

Really interested in Kirby Star Allies, But really don't want to drop $60 on a game that will last me only 5-6hours.....

Hope it has some kinda of Replay ability since they are adding free DLC characters.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-03-09 at 04:24 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Someone reminded me of something, I wonder when Nintendo is going to start remaking the Gamecube adapters now that Smash Switch is coming out.

Someone reminded me of something, I wonder when Nintendo is going to start remaking the Gamecube adapters now that Smash Switch is coming out.
    Would be better if they just made a GameCube pro controller
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Yeah South Park and Captain Toad were on my wishlist. Most good wiiu games are coming to switch at this point. This year if it has Pokemon will potentially be bigger than last year imo and thats great.

- - - Updated - - -

Also when they announced undertale I thought it was Animal crossing speak and i was very disappointed.
    Dunno if they'll announce Pokemon for this year. Actually, I'd be concerned if they did release Gen 8 in 2018, GameFreak aren't that good developers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Dunno if they'll announce Pokemon for this year. Actually, I'd be concerned if they did release Gen 8 in 2018, GameFreak aren't that good developers.
    A delay would be better, but im still really curious about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Give us Animal Crossing this year and push Pokemon to early fall 2019. September.

What other than Animal Crossing can carry the holidays? Smash and Fire Emblem for 2nd half 2018 but feel like we need one or two more big 1st/2nd party games.

Pokemon will probably be this year, TPC will put the squeeze on GF to make holiday.(and it's already announced as "2018 or later" btw so they clearly want it this year just aren't 100% sure)

At worst I could see it coming out in March 2019 if absolutely necessary to finish it.

It's not going to be some revolutionary leap for Pokemon. It will be a new gen... on the Switch. Pokemon as usual probably with more cut scenes, far better textures and good look battle stages but otherwise just looking like a 1080p 3DS game.

- - - Updated - - -

Give us Animal Crossing this year and push Pokemon to early fall 2019. September.

What other than Animal Crossing can carry the holidays? Smash and Fire Emblem for 2nd half 2018 but feel like we need one or two more big 1st/2nd party games.
    Smash is a bigger IP then Animal Crossing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Pokemon will probably be this year, TPC will put the squeeze on GF to make holiday.(and it's already announced as "2018 or later" btw so they clearly want it this year just aren't 100% sure)

At worst I could see it coming out in March 2019 if absolutely necessary to finish it.

It's not going to be some revolutionary leap for Pokemon. It will be a new gen... on the Switch. Pokemon as usual probably with more cut scenes, far better textures and good look battle stages but otherwise just looking like a 1080p 3DS game.

- - - Updated - - -

Smash is a bigger IP then Animal Crossing.
    yeah, i dont see any possible scenario that doesnt involve gamefreak hq being burned to the ground where pokemon is any later than q1 2019
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

In the trailer for Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion, Pearl and Marina look like Notorius B.I.G. and Tupac respectivly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Smash for the Switch supposed to be a port or a new SB ?
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    It's more than likely going to be a port with additional characters and stages and maybe a new mode or hopefully all of the 3DS and Wii U content together on the Switch (well, excluding the Miiverse stage). We won't fully know how much of a port this is until E3.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Gonna be somewhat of a port, whether that means 75% of the game is a port or 50% who knows. It's just not realistic that they rebuilt everything from scratch and can release it this year so we know it is somehow working off the Smash 4 version.

Oh and Captain Toad preorder is $39.99 on Amazon btw($32 with prime but prime discount not active on it yet). It seems Nintendo does have SOME sense, and gamestop was just a placeholder.