Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I don't believe you, Blood Fox.

Yesterday you were into voting dupti all gameday. Yet investigated Cruelle, the already-established-town player?
    That doesn't add up. I call you lying. And I no longer think you are town trying to make something happen.

At this point I'm thinking you're a jester or something.
    It's like you're itching to be lynched.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, my head hurts......what it boils down to for me is I have a list of 6 people I absolutely trust and 6 people I don't know or absolutely don't trust at this point.

Trust: Blood Fox, Cruelle, Danner, Graeham, Lora, myself.

Don't trust: Celtic, Crackleslap, Dupti, Largehorn, Listo, Maxilian.

A lot of disappearing happening after day 2 has made it really hard to determine where I should put my vote and pressure. Celtic I think should be lynched, but that vote would be for a lynch, not a pressure, and I'm wondering if my vote would be better used somewhere else. The other two votes out are for Dupti and Crackleslap. I had a gut town feeling on Dupti, but that has disappeared with his lack of activity. I reread both Dupti and Crackle's posts, and I think I'm ok with pressuring either one of them. Leaning towards Crackle because of his votes coming in late (so a potential busser of Satsu, and we'll find out with Celtic).

Vote: Crackleslap

Willing to switch, but wanting something else to come out of the day other than a pile up on Celtic.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm also willing to lynch blood because there's no way he's town either.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

What in the actual fuck.
    I mean I know I purposely made myself to seem not the most trust worthy, but not this much. Are scum trying to capitalize on the towns mistrist. Yes let’s lynch the uncc’d cop when we are ahead and he’s talkative. Am I in the twig light zone? Why would I investigate Dustin, I already think they are scum. I rather get a confirmation I was just I be sure about and I feel is probably going to live longer than someone who’s probably gunna get lynched.even as a cop I don’t be to fucking know for sure if who I’m pushing is scum.

As for

I'm not comfortable lynching Blood Fox unless someone flips Cop or a plausible counter claim is offered up. We've already lost two TPR's and we've had not one but two no lynches.

We need to deal with the inactive players ASAP. If we don't, then despite a strong start it's very likely that Town may lose. I recall a game not too long ago where we lynched scum on D1 and another was killed on N1. Yet because of inactive players it ended up as a loss for Town.

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote
    Vote: Crackleslap

I'll shift my vote for some pressure, then. He's posting elsewhere on the site, but not here...whereas Celtic is simply a complete no show.

Truly so much talk!

Part of me is hoping that at least a couple of the inactive players are mod killed to give us all a bit more breathing room. Though we can't really rely on that happening.

I honestly don't believe Blood. My issue though is unless someone counters him, which would have happened by now (or one of our not here players is the cop), he's probably telling the truth. And I'm with Danner about not liking his investigating Cruelle last night "wanting" confirmation or no. I don't think that he'd have managed to get a lynch off on Cruelle even if he'd received a guilty.

That leaves me with who I should vote for...

Crackle and Celtic aren't here which does make them both a good option based on how scum was playing so far this game, but I'm not really sure where to go from there.

For now I'll put my

Vote Crackleslap

to help push a train along, but I'm willing to move it for sure. I'm toying with Senna, Max or Listo. To many players aren't here though and that's an issue. It's not just Celtic and Crackle; Max's last post was on 3/4 and Listo hasn't said anything since the beginning of last game day.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    What in the actual fuck.
    I mean I know I purposely made myself to seem not the most trust worthy, but not this much. Are scum trying to capitalize on the towns mistrist. Yes let’s lynch the uncc’d cop when we are ahead and he’s talkative. Am I in the twig light zone? Why would I investigate Dustin, I already think they are scum. I rather get a confirmation I was just I be sure about and I feel is probably going to live longer than someone who’s probably gunna get lynched.even as a cop I don’t be to fucking know for sure if who I’m pushing is scum.

As for
    I would argue "this much". The fact that I acknowledge that you are making yourself look scummy on purpose is what keeps me from voting you. You still have a play going, that much I agree with. I'm yet to be convinced you are the cop. I'm no longer convinced you are town. I would be surprised if you are actually on Robo/Satsu's team. I think you have an agenda - but I can no longer see what that agenda is.

And for the record, I want to lynch Celtic (for me amongst others failing to secure that lynch yesterday) and Crackleslap (picking up from where I was yesterday) before I want to point my vote at you. If you are the cop, then I don't envision you living long enough until that is an actual problem. If you're not - well, I hope to be dead before I have to worry about it.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I would argue "this much". The fact that I acknowledge that you are making yourself look scummy on purpose is what keeps me from voting you. You still have a play going, that much I agree with. I'm yet to be convinced you are the cop. I'm no longer convinced you are town. I would be surprised if you are actually on Robo/Satsu's team. I think you have an agenda - but I can no longer see what that agenda is.

And for the record, I want to lynch Celtic (for me amongst others failing to secure that lynch yesterday) and Crackleslap (picking up from where I was yesterday) before I want to point my vote at you. If you are the cop, then I don't envision you living long enough until that is an actual problem. If you're not - well, I hope to be dead before I have to worry about it.
    This is about where I stand as well. I trust Cruelle quite a bit at this point and had a pretty solid opinion of things and his post following BF's claim through things out of wack.

And BF's play so far just doesn't sit well with me. Which means he's either playing his supposed strategy perfectly or trying to wing it now that he's been caught out in the open.

But the issue remains that I think we have "bigger fish" to fry and so I think I have to give him a pass for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry about not being here until now. The universe must hate me or something...

Celtic does appear to be a no show now so maybe mod kill territory? Or we might have to deal with him ourselves. Like it was mentioned before with BF as of right now I have to trust the cop claim even though I am highly suspect of that Cruelle invest. Sadly my opinion of people hasn't changed much from last game day. I think for there to be any decent changes BF or Celtic have to be lynched to see their flip. Also yeah my head just hasn't been in this game and I sincerely apologize for that.

Ok don’t fucking pretend to be giving me a pass when you full well know you can’t lynch me. Don’t give me that bullshit.

unvote

Got crackleslap

- - - Updated - - -

You realize by being the white scum can just suggestion someone and we will lynch them because we have no discussion. I’m not sure why ect one is so damn sure cruelly is town, maybe I missed shit but I stand by my choices.

- - - Updated - - -

Listen to me sit here and butch about nothing happening when I’m not trying to actively make somthing happen.

10.5 hours until deadline

This public service announcement was brought to you by Danner, your not-murderous neighbourhood time-service provider.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Listen to me sit here and butch about nothing happening when I’m not trying to actively make somthing happen.
    I will give you this. If there is anything I am feeling bad about this game is that you have been trying to make something happen, while I have been complaining about it. It has been nagging me whether calling you out on it was the right thing to do. I'm just very unconvinced whether what you are doing is town play anymore. I don't expect you to follow the golden rule of "townies should not lie", but you're flagging every criteria in my jester radar at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm liable to not wake up before dusk, so...

vote: Crackleslap

7+ Year Old Account
    4 hours 30 minutes left

Crackle still needs two votes for lynch, though I think he's lynched under modified majority if nothing else happens. I didn't count Blood Fox's vote because I didn't think the mod would.

And now I'm going to bed. Wondering if we'll lose another tpr tonight?
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Wondering if we'll lose another tpr tonight?
    Most likely.

Regardless of how tonight plays out, if none of the inactive players are mod killed then we need to spend tomorrow lynching another lurker. Otherwise we'll lose this purely due to lacking enough active players to get anything done later on in the game. We're already cutting it pretty close today...

Deleted
    unvote

Vote:Crackleslap

Just in time i think. Don't agree with this vote at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Crackle

Still think Celtic is the better choice but yeah.

it is dusk..

- - - Updated - - -

Whilst i agree Crackleslap definitely looks like a skank not really sure... but Dr Cattas Truth serum will reveal....

Crackleslap playing a Vanilla Townie has been lynched

Crackleslap 7: Lora(#340), Senna(#342), Graeham(#345), Largehorn(#348), Blood Fox(#352), Danner(#353), Cruelle(#356),
    Blood Fox 1: Dupti(#336)

Oh dear well seeing as you guys really dont like playing I'm going to shorten night also

it is now night please submit your night actons
    Last edited by Strikered; 2018-03-10 at 10:18 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Look up in the sky...It's a bird...It's a plane...no...it's a Blimp! (OF DOOM!!!!!)

I missed last night bump, so have 2 pics instead.

and that

Damn it's late, bed time. ><
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.