Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Raven Lord. Because what other mount do you need after that one?

10+ Year Old Account
    I farm rare shit every day.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Still need the drake from Deathwing (the one that's part of the drake achievement) as well as the pet that he drops. I'm really struggling to muster up the will to kill it, one of the worst raids to solo. I actually prefer shooting down the bats in Battle for Mount Hyjal over having to tab out all the time for god awful RP events and boss fights that involve 90% waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Suffice to say, absolutely beyond fucking SICK of World Quests... and Blizzard are bringing them back, and probably more Paragon mounts, in BfA... /yay
    If you want to mix it up a bit, prioritize reputation missions on alts. That's what I've been doing at least. It's a fair bit of gold I'm missing out on (I really don't bother with logging in multiple times per day), but it certainly beats doing the same WQs on 10 alts. Last Paragon mount I'm missing is the one from Highmountain. For some reason there tends to be a lack of WQs for that zone, at least the ones that aren't on the northern coast.

Got extremely lucky with the Army of the Light mounts. Was half expecting having to keep doing missions in BfA, but I got all three mounts in the last 5 caches.
    Last edited by Delaios; 2018-03-09 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    If you want to mix it up a bit, prioritize reputation missions on alts. That's what I've been doing at least. It's a fair bit of gold I'm missing out on (I really don't bother with logging in multiple times per day), but it certainly beats doing the same WQs on 10 alts. Last Paragon mount I'm missing is the one from Highmountain. For some reason there tends to be a lack of WQs for that zone, at least the ones that aren't on the northern coast.

Got extremely lucky with the Army of the Light mounts. Was half expecting having to keep doing missions in BfA, but I got all three mounts in the last 5 caches.
    Yeah, it gets easier the more mounts you get... but at the start doing every WQ was horrid. Now I just do Stormheim and Argus [hate Argus so much... you lucky sod!!!] with 3 characters.

Decent gold still, with 150g/WQ off follower equipment on all 3 chars, all equipped with Blood Hunter shoulder enchant... still doing WQs that give 300+g or 4+ Bloods, and Bacon, for the sake of it.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2018-03-09 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    I've got 1300 tol'vir solves. Got the mount, pet, and sandstone formula within 100. Still no staff.
    yeah my friend got the mount within 2, the general issue is the first 2 rares you get seem to be around 5-25 solves, then around 100-200 for the 3rd, 200-400 for the 4th etc, so after getting my 4th i know im probably 200 solves away from another, i'd be better leveling another alt and checking their first 2 rares, oh wait i did that within 17 solves i got the toy+ring =/

can't be bothered to keep leveling alts archaeology until one of them gets the mount within the first 2 rares, it's sooo boring -.-

5+ Year Old Account
    I tried farming for some of those low-drop-amani gear reskins/ weps from thunder isle, forgot how much I hated farming ... so that's recent.

A nicer story is of me going into mogushan vaults with my bro a month ago, trying to collect mog together after his WoW hiatus.. I was telling him about the raids whilst in them, and when we got up to the cloud serpent boss I jokingly explained that a sick-rare celestial mount drops here, and if he gets it he has to trade it to me because I've been farming it for months and I will cry otherwise. We open the chest, it fucking dropped... I go crazy, he wins the need, we both go crazy, he trades it cuz he knew I would lose my mind otherwise. After that we went and got a double blade fist drop, I joked that he was a good luck charm and should buy a lottery ticket immediately lol.
    It is lucky we are older now tho... if something like this happened years ago, I would not have gotten that mount :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Last active farming attempt was for the swift zulian panther. I ran it every day on all of my characters. Took me about.. 50-60 attempts or so. Was also farming the raptor but I got that in about 10 runs.

I still farm for fiery warhorse reins in kara but I'm not really consistent with that. Some weeks I run it on all of my characters. Other times just my main or whoever I'm playing for that week.. or sometimes not at all.

I also swing by Ulduar to try for mimirons head if I'm particularly bored.

Last thing I did get was the Big love rocket, I went everyday with 4 - 10 alts (last year 25 ) it since Wotlk and i finally got it this year. I'm still farming the Sha mount 800 plus kills and nothing yet tho I'm aware that I can easily triple the kills and still don't see it, anyway I kill it more out of habit than actually hoping watch it driop.

Took me quite awhile to get everything Suramar had to offer, both mounts and all 8 toys off the scored [425+] chest off scenario... don't have to ever step foot in the damn place again!
    Still missing 3 toys and the torn invitation for fox mount... now they are going to Horde... just want to burn their tree down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by sister View Post
    The archaeology two-handed sword in Cata. Never got it. Gave up when it became irrelevant ilvl-wise.

I don't bother farming things anymore since actually trying to play Legion is too depressing.

took me over a month and by then I was so burnt out I quit WoW until about a month ago lol.

Quote Originally Posted by webw0lf359 View Post
    I farm the four world bosses on MoP every week on 14 characters. Over 250 kills on all four but yet to get lucky.
    Only 250? Geez. I'm over 1400, including coins. Couple hundred on Rukhmar too.

Got Oondasta's a couple months ago, I'm happy to say.

I farm paragon mounts by doing missions for rep tokens then sending them to a human to consume and hand-in. Still have 5 to go, including 2 Army of Light.
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2018-03-09 at 06:34 PM.

Deleted
    Eh, hm. I suppose that would be the mount from Karazhan (Legion version). I solo it on occasion whenever I care to remember, but over the course of Legion I think I might have made maybe 10 attempts alone, so it's not like I really deserve it unlike those who clear it every week on multiple characters.

I farm mounts and transmog regularly. If it weren't for those I'd probably only be subbed for six months for every expansion since that came out in Cata.

Still farming for these bloody reputation [paragon] mounts in Legion, just missing the Storm Drake and 1 off Light's Army. Been at it vigilantly since 7.2 .
    Did you get half of them in the first couple of boxes, and then grind for months to get just a couple more? I did. Still not finished.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh man...some things I have been farming for several years man.... i'm way past thousand of tries....every week.....yisch.....

I do ICC for the mount from arthas, usually I only bother doing it with my Paladin main. Been doing it for years on and off. Some weeks I forget to go there. Still havent seen it drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Banquetto View Post
    Did you get half of them in the first couple of boxes, and then grind for months to get just a couple more? I did. Still not finished.
    I honestly didn't get anything until November. :/