Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    We should just delete every other race and just have Zandalari be the one playable race in WoW wich can be every class. Because reasons.

I am really tired of this Zandalari BS. They are being totally ruined by all the QQ.
    I actually agree with this guy. You Zandalari fanbois lately are redefining what "entitlement" means.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    I thought there are two opposite Zandalari factions according to chronicles? the MOP one and the BFA one?
    Actually they're the same faction. The ones that went to MoP were just lead by ZUL who is one of rastakhan's council.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonazak View Post
    Zandalari never would lower themselves to learn a furry-peasant class
    The Zandalar have an entire caste system which monopolizes on a peasant class.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkins View Post
    The Zandalar have an entire caste system which monopolizes on a peasant class.
    He's not wrong

Deleted
    Every thing should be monks.

no, they should not. the thematic clash is too bad.

if they ever get the balls to make new starting zones for dh and dk, i could see zandalari having them. the demoniacs are described exactly like demon hunters, and there's no reason the ebonblade wouldn't resurrect zandalari if they're still making new dks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonazak View Post
    Zandalari never would lower themselves to learn a furry-peasant class like the monks, they are a proud people, and pandas were, are and will be slaves.

Better give us Mogu allied race for the Horde, and Zandalari paladins!
    They slapped the Mogu, they crushed the Zandalari twice. "Peasant class" kicked troll butts.

On topic: Fuck no they should not. While the Pandaren would probably teach anyone, if he wants to learn, I do not think the Zandalari would want to learn.

Your explanation regarding the August Celestials is bollocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Artoria View Post
    Actually they're the same faction. The ones that went to MoP were just lead by ZUL who is one of rastakhan's council.
    So they do have two factions ... One faction led by Zul and the other by Rastakhan

Zandalari should be Paladins, Zandalari should be Dks, Zandalari should be Monks, Zandalari should be Dh, Zandalari must have unique druid forms, zandalari this zandalari that.

Should we get Zandalari mounts?Alongside and Zandalari battle pets, while eating Zandalari cake in the Zandalari capital in the Zandalari Horde alongside Zandalari Orcs and Zandalari Elfs who all look at the Zandalari sunset with the title "Zandalari "

I am Zandalari missing something Zandalari ?
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Zandalari should be Paladins, Zandalari should be Dks, Zandalari should be Monks, Zandalari should be Dh, Zandalari must have unique druid forms, zandalari this zandalari that.

Should we get Zandalari mounts?Alongside and Zandalari battle pets, while eating Zandalari cake in the Zandalari capital in the Zandalari Horde alongside Zandalari Orcs and Zandalari Elfs who all look at the Zandalari sunset with the title "Zandalari "

I am Zandalari missing something Zandalari ?
    Well technically we already have a zandalari mount with the CE Horde mount (and a Lot of armor/weapons in their "style" from ToT)

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    So they do have two factions ... One faction led by Zul and the other by Rastakhan
    Well... no.

how to describe it..

Say you have a friend and you say he can do whatever he wants with your WoW account and he goes and moves half of your toons to pandaria.

at the end of the day they're still your toons but he had temporary control of them
    Last edited by Zahlen; 2018-03-10 at 07:12 AM.

Well... no.

how to describe it..

Say you have a friend and you say he can do whatever he wants with your WoW account and he goes and moves half of your toons to pandaria.

at the end of the day they're still your toons but he had temporary control of them
    Idk in the context of Rastakhan's character in BFA doesn't it seem like Zul's followers are divergent?

Tbh, lore died the moment Horde had paladins and alliance had shamans.

I find it stupid and tedious that they still have race-class limitations. What is, this, second edition Dungeons and Dragons? Blizz can stop pretending they care even the tiniest bit about lore and just do an all-all. I mean, once you had Tauren paladins, you can have troll ones too, it doesn't even matter anymore does it?

7+ Year Old Account
    hear me out.
    They get most of their magic and what not from the LOA.
    Who do they worship as the loa? Wild Gods.
    Who are Wild Gods and Connected to monks? Thats right. The August Celestials. Zandalar for Monks 2k18.
    The zanadlari are the ones who helped the thunder king resurrect. You know the guy who enslaved the pandaren and tried to kill the celestials?

Yeah no... The pandaren and celestials are not going to train the people who trend to enslave and kill them...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    The zanadlari are the ones who helped the thunder king resurrect. You know the guy who enslaved the pandaren and tried to kill the celestials?

Yeah no... The pandaren and celestials are not going to train the people who trend to enslave and kill them...
    I wonder what that would mean, in the lore, with the Horde affiliated pandaren.

When the Huojin find out the Zandalari are coming into the Horde, would they protest? Hell would they even leave the Horde?

Oh yeah, this won't be looked at since gameplay > story lol

Idk in the context of Rastakhan's character in BFA doesn't it seem like Zul's followers are divergent?
    There's a quest on alpha (it's currently bugged and not complete-able) but basically one of Rastakhan's other followers found out about Zul doing shady shit and basically the dialog goes like this.

"I never trusted Zul, da silver-tongued devil!"
    "Taking da fleet to Pandaria was bad enough. Now he be trying to take all of Zuldazar for himself"
    "It will never work. Our loyalties lie with Rastakhan, not dis false prophet."

Basically what I gather from this, especially the second line, is that Zul shouldn't have power but he does because he's one of Rastakhan's generals and he decided to take the Zandalari fleet to pandaria. The entire fleet aren't necessarily his followers but a handful of them probably are and when they returned to Zuldazar, the majority returned to being under Rastakhan's command.

There's a quest on alpha (it's currently bugged and not complete-able) but basically one of Rastakhan's other followers found out about Zul doing shady shit and basically the dialog goes like this.

"I never trusted Zul, da silver-tongued devil!"
    "Taking da fleet to Pandaria was bad enough. Now he be trying to take all of Zuldazar for himself"
    "It will never work. Our loyalties lie with Rastakhan, not dis false prophet."

Basically what I gather from this, especially the second line, is that Zul shouldn't have power but he does because he's one of Rastakhan's generals and he decided to take the Zandalari fleet to pandaria. The entire fleet aren't necessarily his followers but a handful of them probably are and when they returned to Zuldazar, the majority returned to being under Rastakhan's command.
    Ok, thank you! Then with the knowledge that some are faithful to Zul, that still sounds like some sort of faction to me.

Ok, thank you! Then with the knowledge that some are faithful to Zul, that still sounds like some sort of faction to me.
    I'm sure that there is some opposing factions within the zandalari empire but the ENTIRE army that went to Pandaria and the ENTIRE army back at Zuldazar aren't directly opposing.

Deleted
    Zandalari have a really close history to Pandarens.
    But then again, Pandarens hate them maybe even more than they hate Mogus, and Zandalari think very lowly of Pandarens.

I know Nightborne or Highmountain can be monks, because there are Monks envoys in their capitals to teach them, and as much as I love monks and would love to play a Zandalari on, there are multiple reason why they shouldn't be monks.

Wow, so much fanboying over the Zandalari.

Yes, give them every class, give them everything. Just make World of Trollcraft: Battle for Zandalar the official name already.

I didn't think anyone could get pushier and weirder than the High Elf fans, but here we are. What a time to be alive.