Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Final tier villain of this expansion?

This expansion focuses on the clash between the Alliance and Horde forces on Azeroth, but who do you think will end up the final tier villain. As far as i'm aware they haven't announced it, as they haven't the last couple expansions. I know Queen Azshara is suppose to be a mid-tier boss I believe I heard. So I almost feel as if N'zoth may be the final tier boss if it continues with the Naga story-line route, but may save him for a future expansion. Could refocus the story later on with a faction leader becoming the final boss like MoP. Or possibly our own titan could end up the villain, although i feel that's doubtful.

As a side note. Blizzard, I feel has been setting up new character to replace ones who were defeated through expansions. Bolvar the new lich king. Wrathion possibly a new Deathwing in the future. Sylvanis seems to be pointing toward the Garrosh path. Our titan could end up the next Sargeras in a sense from the Corruption of the old gods, but of course not with the same goal if that were the case. Magatha the new twilight hammer leader, etc. Any others? To continue stories in the future to build upon. What do you think for both? Would love to hear thoughts and theories.

So far we know Queen Aszhara is the final boss of the first tier. So the Gul'dan of BFA. My current predictions would be Zul for 2nd tier and something wildcard for 3rd tier. N'zoth seems to obvious imo, so it might be N'zoth, but with a twist of some sort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever it will be, BfA seems is a start of new arc, so it's likely that it will be some throwaway glorified pawn. N'zoth seems to be a speculated candidate, but they can instead turn N'zoth into something like Gul'dan in WoD, where we will give him a black eye, but not deal with him permanently, so he will go make a turnaround effort next expansion for his void masters.

I don't think stabbing Silithus was a coincidence. I think C'Thun will be amalgamated into N'Zoth, meanwhile Yogg Saron's remnants are nuked into oblivion by Odyn, given the success that mere mortals had attacking the Old God on a smaller scale. In this way they can eliminate any doubt over whether the Old Gods are dead or not (I'm inclined to think that they are from Xal'atath's comment on them). N'Zoth will enjoy feeding on the any remnants of its former rivals, and rise all the stronger for it. Our war will make it more and more powerful, and we'll have to stop it before it uses the Wound to seize Azeroth for the Void.

tl'dr Super N'Zoth for endboss

Jaina or Sylvanas, Sylvanas is basically Garrosh now and Jaina seems even more bloodthirsty and full of hatred so maybe she goes on a villain path for final boss in some form or another.

N'zoth seems the most likely candidate to me. We already know that tons of Old God related shenanigans happen early in BfA, we know he's breaking free of his prison, we basically know that the PvE arc will not feature the faction war, and he's a big enough name to carry a final tier on his shoulders. Delving into Nya'lotha (or however you spell it) in the final content patch before facing him down would be pretty awesome.

Probably Ashzara - there still hasn't been confirmed that she's the boss of the first tier, or even any tier. She will just make an appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nzoth or some powerful Old God creature if not, Azeroth's World Soul in some shape or form. Calling it right now, the expansion will literally be ''Battle FOR Azeroth''.

N'Zoth. Very little doubt left in my mind this'll be the case.

Most likely N'zoth. They have been threatening us with his pressence for a few expansions now and his debut is likely to occur in BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    Jaina or Sylvanas, Sylvanas is basically Garrosh now and Jaina seems even more bloodthirsty and full of hatred so maybe she goes on a villain path for final boss in some form or another.
    That is pretty much out of the question, I am pretty sure she will end up chilling a bit, the whole journey is marketed as making her right.

I feel like they could make an entire expansion with N'zoth and might save him though, is the only reason I have doubts of him being a last boss. He does make the most sense though in all honesty. Do you think they would ever do a split faction specific raid. Horde after Jaina. Alliance after Sylvanis. Kinda thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    The thing that made Garrosh work is that there was a very, very vocal segment of the Horde playerbase that absolutely despised him. Jaina and Sylvanas are divisive, but most of the hate comes cross faction and it's not nearly unified enough for me to think they'd risk that.

Regarding Sylvanas specifically, they had openings for this kind of thing in Cata and early Legion and both times they've chosen instead to downplay or not further develop these plots. Seems to me they want to keep her around for the long term.

Deleted
    I hope a Alliance character for once: so either Grenn or Jaina.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    That is pretty much out of the question, I am pretty sure she will end up chilling a bit, the whole journey is marketed as making her right.
    I dunno watching the horde/alliance silithus/azerite outros something striked me as odd in the way they look at the azerite they are given maybe nzoth or any other old god power has already begun/has corrupted azeroth and azerite is basically saronite 2.0.

Would be pretty cool to have both of them succumb to old god whispers or something that way and both of them team up for a final boss encounter

But thats my headcanon, wishful thinking.
    Last edited by Lorianus; 2018-03-10 at 12:49 AM.

Either N’zoth or Dark Titan Azeroth

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hoping Azshara, with an endgame underwater world zone with like a naga city as well (atlantis themed).

9.0 World revamp, full on Old god expansion + Bolvar Lichking
    10.0 outer space Void.

90% chance of N'zoth. Between the foreshadowing all throughout Legion, the fact that Azhara serves N'zoth and is behind the major threats in Zandalar and Kul'tiras, and the simple fact that it's called Battle -for- Azeroth, after Magni gave us a plot device that's connected to Azeroth's world soul, who else could be threatening enough to be a finale boss? (That and we can't actually have a clear winner and loser of the faction war, so, we need a third party threat.)

Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    Most likely N'zoth. They have been threatening us with his pressence for a few expansions now and his debut is likely to occur in BfA.
    I really hope they introduce him in a BOMB ass cinematic... I want him and the void lords to make the legion look like pebbles honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    So far we know Queen Aszhara is the final boss of the first tier. So the Gul'dan of BFA. My current predictions would be Zul for 2nd tier and something wildcard for 3rd tier. N'zoth seems to obvious imo, so it might be N'zoth, but with a twist of some sort.
    We don’t know that at all. It was confirmed she’ll make an appearance potentially in a raid tier but that’s it. They never stated which one. If you think otherwise link the source please