Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaniAndras252 View Post
    Ehhhhhh I dunno. Lmao, revive the rest and they fuse with N'zoth to become a giant amalgamation of destruction lulul. The ultimate old god Fusion lmfao.
    What is really said about N'zoth is that as the last surviving & weakest Old God he chooses to remain hidden in the lower depths of Azeroth seeking to corrupt nobels of Azeroth. This means he is bending the powers of the prime Sha to his will. But what one has to ask is how this will be affected by the magical power of Gorshalach (the sword of Sargeras and the mysterious powers it has unleashed into azeroth still under study by the council and the cenarion circle)... there is no doubt N'zoth will rise but as the weakest Old God does he really present a challenge to Azeroth? or once awakened rather than succumb to it's natural devouring tendencies through centuries of plotting & scheming & hidden animosity will it seek vengeance on Azerothian heroes and the Titans and try to unleash the greatest threat of all to end Azeroth = Y'shaarj. Question and answer is up in the air... but, I can't see them unleashing N'zoth without reanimating & unleashing a Y'shaarj eventually also; as these are the 2 known Old Gods Azeroth has yet to face. I can't see them not creating a raid or 2 without both of them in it! & it's likely Y'shaarj will be an excuse to create the hardest, most epic hair pulling raid ever! Kind of like C'thun was. But N'zoth was confirmed weaker than even C'thun which is why he was imprisoned in the depths first.

nzoth with a void controlled alleria as kind of his avatar for the final fight where her hubby finishes her off because she begs him to then we are shown the truth...azeroth has fallen to the void and the titan spirit is now scattered across the planet in fragments and we must find and cleanse them all bringing them to once again form the true champion of the light and we shall fight alongside a sargeras possessed illidan during it while chasing down champions of the old gods like a yogg-bolvar

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    Jaina seems even more bloodthirsty and full of hatred so maybe she goes on a villain path for final boss in some form or another.
    I don't think you've really followed her story at all. Yes she was bitter and hateful towards the Horde, and specifically the Sunreavers for their betrayal. But they already said at Blizzcon that she's not a villain. The horde have dealt her some shitty blows over time. And the destruction of Theramore and subsequent betrayal of the Sunreavers more or less cemented her anger and hatred of the overall horde.

HOWEVER... She was at good terms with Vol'Jin after Warcrimes, and she forgave Thrall and rekindled their friendship.

She's a hero of the Alliance. We aren't going to fight her.

7+ Year Old Account
    Jaina or Sylvanas, Sylvanas is basically Garrosh now and Jaina seems even more bloodthirsty and full of hatred so maybe she goes on a villain path for final boss in some form or another.
    jaina and sylvanas does not need to ever die they my waifus..
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Not to mention we beat the other two Old Gods as they just came out of their containment. If N'zoth has the time to regain his strength before we get to him he may very well be a greater threat than C'thun or Yogg were.
    Yes but not through strength but through intelligence as he is the nerd of the Old Gods, weaker but smarter he will use his cunning to manipulate the sha. He was part of this in the corruption of Neltharion into Deathwing where the 3 old gods using the prime sha's of fear, anger and hatred turned the great dragon insane. But Deathwing was less than half of the sha's power manifested in a non-deity beast and not the embodiment of a God. & so, it is likely due to a desire for revenge (WARcraft), & knowing that the denizens of azeroth will cut his reign of terror short if he's alone; N'zoth will seek to re-animate his old buddy Y'shaarj for the WoW apocalypse... for the win by destruction! & Zul will help him. & that's how N'zoth will become the greatest threat by manipulating and re-creating the greatest threat with help from Zul.
    Last edited by NoahWeaver; 2018-03-10 at 05:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The answer is cleary a Jaina & Sylvanas duet. Two bad bitches trying to kill everyone.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    I don't think you've really followed her story at all. Yes she was bitter and hateful towards the Horde, and specifically the Sunreavers for their betrayal. But they already said at Blizzcon that she's not a villain. The horde have dealt her some shitty blows over time. And the destruction of Theramore and subsequent betrayal of the Sunreavers more or less cemented her anger and hatred of the overall horde.

HOWEVER... She was at good terms with Vol'Jin after Warcrimes, and she forgave Thrall and rekindled their friendship.

She's a hero of the Alliance. We aren't going to fight her.
    She can still be pretty tyrannical, remember her warmongering bossiness in the battle for Thunder Island, pandaria patch? She was quite a crazy wretch out for retribution and glory! The horde feared her more so than ever before after the Pandaria patch. Even Sylvanus didn't want to confront her, hoping to kill herself instead. That's gotta say some thing wicked about Jaina (who some think secretly likes orcs in bed).
    Last edited by NoahWeaver; 2018-03-10 at 06:04 AM.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    The answer is cleary a Jaina & Sylvanas duet. Two bad bitches trying to kill everyone.
    Imagine blizzard having to deal with sjw kids yelling "omg they killed empowered strong female characters!!!! 1111"
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahWeaver View Post
    She can still be pretty tyrannical, remember her warmongering bossiness in the battle for Thunder Island, pandaria patch? She was quite a crazy wretch out for retribution and glory! The horde feared her more so than ever before after the Pandaria patch. Even Sylvanus didn't want to confront her, hoping to kill herself instead. That's gotta say some thing wicked about Jaina (who some think secretly likes orcs in bed).
    I never got the impression from any of her quest texts that she was Tyrannical. And there is a difference between respecting someones power and being afraid of them.

That said, The note from Vol'Jin during Warcrimes (AFTER the defeat of Garrosh when she says "Dismantle the Horde" to Varian) below here:

It took some time for me to learn what happened in Dalaran. You used to be
    a woman of peace; you be that no more. Garrosh scorches earth, and the
    dead ain't the only victims. You got no blame or hate from me, no matter
    what you feel toward Garrosh—or the Horde.
    We all got our ghosts.
    —V

After reading it several times she sent a message back telling the warchief that she was thankful for his understanding. And she made amends with Thrall. Sure she didnt want the horde back in her city (at the time). Can you blame her.

Her personality should be MUCH different in BfA. I think it will be a fair mix of kind & understanding Jaina and Angry & vengeful Jaina.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    The answer is clearly a Jaina & Sylvanas duet. Two bad bitches trying to kill everyone.
    I don't doubt that will be part of the end game but Anduin, & Khadgar will be on hand to balance it & it's likely Bolvar the Lich King will be unleashed by the mysterious anomaly created on Azeroth by Gorshalach (Sargeras' sword) & giving the Death Knights a much needed class upgrade. The Queen of Azshara is gonna be the bad azz bitch of bitches though & it's likely once again by the 3rd tier of raiding the Alliance with have to put away their petty squabbles and work together like in legion to defeat the upcoming Old God threats that will emerge because of
    the Gorshalach anomaly! This i know for certain, WoW is gonna twist your minds, the old lore & WoW history makes that clear to us.

10+ Year Old Account
    tier 1 probably Azshara, then zul....probably N'zoth or Azeroth for end game (I hope it ain't her she been through so much)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    I never got the impression from any of her quest texts that she was Tyrannical. And there is a difference between respecting someones power and being afraid of them.

That said, The note from Vol'Jin during Warcrimes (AFTER the defeat of Garrosh when she says "Dismantle the Horde" to Varian) below here:

It took some time for me to learn what happened in Dalaran. You used to be
    a woman of peace; you be that no more. Garrosh scorches earth, and the
    dead ain't the only victims. You got no blame or hate from me, no matter
    what you feel toward Garrosh—or the Horde.
    We all got our ghosts.
    —V

After reading it several times she sent a message back telling the warchief that she was thankful for his understanding. And she made amends with Thrall. Sure she didnt want the horde back in her city (at the time). Can you blame her.

Her personality should be MUCH different in BfA. I think it will be a fair mix of kind & understanding Jaina and Angry & vengeful Jaina.
    Well I wasn't saying Jaina isn't capable of reason or mercy and kindness. She cleary is a noble... the Old gods love to corrupt nobel's like her & she is a Magus, (which means that the sha can be used against her or even slowly corrupt her inside). N'zoth is lurking about in the depths watching & tainting nobel's like her everyday on azeroth. Though other than Anduin she would be the toughest one to corrupt without a direct fight. But if she gets corrupted even Sylvanus will want to kill herself in the face of Jaina.
    Last edited by NoahWeaver; 2018-03-10 at 06:25 AM.

Azshara is speculated to be a lot more powerful than kil'jaeden and archimonde now that she has gathered her powers and became more powerful through the years (since at 10k years before wow she was just as powerful as KJ and Archimonde, and that was even before her voidness and naganess), so I wouldn't mind her being the last boss of BfA, heralding an old-god themed expansion.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Nomi.

10char
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Zul empowered by old gods/blood god

or Hakkar

no need to waste n'zoth now

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Zul empowered by old gods/blood god

or Hakkar

no need to waste n'zoth now
    hakkars face is in the blood moon

Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    Azshara is speculated to be a lot more powerful than kil'jaeden and archimonde now that she has gathered her powers and became more powerful through the years (since at 10k years before wow she was just as powerful as KJ and Archimonde, and that was even before her voidness and naganess), so I wouldn't mind her being the last boss of BfA, heralding an old-god themed expansion.
    Azshara gets overhyped so much and I'm saying that as someone who loves her character.

She was never as strong as KJ or Archimonde, it's hard to say if she is now.

I wouldn't be surprised if BfA ends with Azshara being the last boss, but she casts a rez on the 3 other Old Gods/revives their essence to fuse into N'zoth, kicking him off as the big bad of the next expansion/next expansions first tier.

Deleted
    Jaina or Sylvanas, Sylvanas is basically Garrosh now and Jaina seems even more bloodthirsty and full of hatred so maybe she goes on a villain path for final boss in some form or another.
    They could split it up. Same abilities and mechanics, just Jaina for the Horde and Sylvanas for the Alliance. mite b cool

Deleted
    Rexxar killing Jaina would be a great call back to WC3.
    And a fitting end for Proudmore and a sign that the Alliance should leave Kalimdor alone.