Mark of Honor World Quest Drop Changes?

I'm not into Battlegrounds and so every day I log and check the broken isle PVP world quests for Marks of Honor.

Well, today the tower in Highmountain awarded three. I was thrilled, thinking I could log in with all my alts, run through the tower PVP world quest on all of them then go on an epic transmog shopping spree.

After logging in to each alt the same quest no longer awarded any marks of honor?

Can anyone confirm if that's the case for them?

Also is it just the PVP world quests in broken Isle that award them? Or are there other non Battleground activities that can be used to farm?

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theundad View Post
    I'm not into Battlegrounds and so every day I log and check the broken isle PVP world quests for Marks of Honor.

Well, today the tower in Highmountain awarded three. I was thrilled, thinking I could log in with all my alts, run through the tower PVP world quest on all of them then go on an epic transmog shopping spree.

After logging in to each alt the same quest no longer awarded any marks of honor?

Can anyone confirm if that's the case for them?

Also is it just the PVP world quests in broken Isle that award them? Or are there other non Battleground activities that can be used to farm?

Thanks.
    The reward isn't always the same for every character. That is the simple answer. It has been so since the start.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I don't know about any changes, but the quests were always faction specific. So if the first character you logged was Alliance and all the others were Horde, that could be an explanation.

Yup, the drop was on my only ally toon.. (Damn Void elf!...) All the others are Horde. Thanks for clarifying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think the marks are BoA so that doesn't matter
    They are indeed, but as the OP wrote, only one character had marks as a reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    The reward isn't always the same for every character. That is the simple answer. It has been so since the start.
    Only when it comes to armour. If a WQ awards gold, it will on each character. If it's resources, same again. If it's armour, it's random.

Alliance and Horde have different PvP WQ's up at the same time, so that's the issue here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Only when it comes to armour. If a WQ awards gold, it will on each character. If it's resources, same again. If it's armour, it's random.

Alliance and Horde have different PvP WQ's up at the same time, so that's the issue here.
    Tokens and armor has been random for me. Gold and resources haven't.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Tokens and armor has been random for me. Gold and resources haven't.
    I complete Mark of Honor world quests six times anytime they're up, one for each toon that has an instant-complete order hall perk. I can say with certainty that Marks of Honor world quests are 100% the same for all characters on the same faction if they are up.

One must remember what was stated above, which is that the Alliance and Horde have different tower world quests up at the same time so the rewards are not linked in any way. But if you see Marks on an Alliance tower world quest for example, all Alliance characters will see the same reward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    I complete Mark of Honor world quests six times anytime they're up, one for each toon that has an instant-complete order hall perk. I can say with certainty that Marks of Honor world quests are 100% the same for all characters on the same faction if they are up.

One must remember what was stated above, which is that the Alliance and Horde have different tower world quests up at the same time so the rewards are not linked in any way. But if you see Marks on an Alliance tower world quest for example, all Alliance characters will see the same reward.
    I wasn't talking Alliance Vs. Horde, but between characters on one faction, I've noticed some having more token WQ's than others.

I wasn't talking Alliance Vs. Horde, but between characters on one faction, I've noticed some having more token WQ's than others.
    Never seen this unless it was due to an FFA WQ yielding marks disappearing because of an invasion having started later in the day. Alternatively, since the FFA quest rotates every 6 hours, time of day logged in could be a factor.

If you only meant towers, though, then I definitely haven't seen that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    Never seen this unless it was due to an FFA WQ yielding marks disappearing because of an invasion having started later in the day. Alternatively, since the FFA quest rotates every 6 hours, time of day logged in could be a factor.

If you only meant towers, though, then I definitely haven't seen that.
    I have encountered some weird stuff with the pvp towers changing rewards or not giving any, but that was all pre 7.3. It had something to do with honor levels you didn't reach yet on fresh off the boat 110 alts.

The only other thing I can think of is that some classes will get a different pvp set piece from pvp quests, like a DK getting belt and a rogue getting a ring.

Marks of honor have been pretty consistent for me this patch.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

5+ Year Old Account
    I've always been able to do the MoH quests on numerous alts of the same faction.

Although I've noticed overall that MoH quests spawn much, much less frequently than they did near launch. I've got a feeling it was stealth nerfed.