Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    blizz already killed what was left of desire to pvp for most of the veteran pvpers
    to this point we already admitted that they left pvp to die and no amount of "changes" is going to fix the big amount of damage they did to it.

sorry for the bad english

7+ Year Old Account

Smile

Stillborn child of BfA ^_^
    Here some of my thoughts on this matter
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2018-01-09 at 10:41 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtech View Post
    Go and kill a Mistweaver monk or a Resto Shaman.. Then come back here and write about killing healers, the game should be balanced around 1v1, not everyone goes around doing 3v3, as a warrior main I hate pvping, we are sitting ducks vs range, killing healers is a nightmare, I have more chance on soloing a mythic boss in HFC ffs, they need to stop designing the game around 3v3 arenas and start focusing on world pvp/1v1/rated BG's... All big maps are pro range and anti melee, once you balance that out then you have a great pvp experience for all..
    Uh if youre talking about Arms Warriors they can destroy healers if they play properly as well as ranged classes besides Arcane Mage(Which every melee has issues with). The game has always been balanced around 3v3, what you’re complaining about is WPvP which isnt balanced at all due to legendaries and instance PvP having templates. Hopefully in BfA they go back to not using templates, allowing customization and balancing with spells having reduction while toggled for PvP like they use to IE Mortal Strike does ____% less in PvP situations.

Deleted
    It's not like wpvp is viable with those retarded pvp templates in place... You get one shot by any pve player...This change will be the last nail in the coffin... Maybe 40% of people in poll said they will opt in but in reality it will be like 5%... Who would that to play in a desolate world by himself... Another stupid design decision made in order to create safespace for casul pve babies who rolled wrong server... This game has lost all of it's original warcraft 3 identity by now. At least there's classic im looking forward to though I'd prefer tbc or wotlk. I hope that blizz won't butcher classic by catering to casuuuls again cos that's their policy for some time now.

I greatly dislike the idea of "balancing" the inherent inefficiencies of leveling on a pvp server/shard/experience/whatever you might call it. You're taking a risk by opening yourself to endless ganking at quest givers, and you want to grant bonus exp? No. Just unflag, quest as you would, and if you want to flag, have at it. I guarantee that the exp bonus will have to far outweigh any "convenience" of a pve experience, esp once people are hitting 120. It will be impossible to do anything after the first week or so in any zone. You want pvp? PvP for the sake of PvP, not an exp bonus. If anything, the devs should dis-incentivize ganking at any level. Not incentivize camping, which is what they will be doing.

HAHAHAHAHA %45 NO? GOD I DIDN't EXPECTED THIS MUCH OF NOOBS HERE

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Look at all those carebears saying no on the poll

Whoda thunk it that MMO-C was so soft
    Sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by off3nc3 View Post
    Lol @ all these PvE carebears , no wonder the community and quality of the game went down the drain when these mofo's can only compete in spamming 4 skills in endless M+ runs. The PvP aspect of this game brought the game to new heights/esports it all started back in vanilla and it probably ended after Cata.

Shame the whole premise of this game was Horde Vs Alliance not kill X dragon , loot and repeat then go to sleep. It's on blizzard they messed everything PvP wise from gearing , pruning , to stat distribution and ended when they catered to these PvE plebs who can only do one thing left click a target.

No matter what they do nothing will save this game after this Legion absolute joke of expansion. So all the RP kids can rejoice they're endless scripted fights won't change ! Keep at it boyz !
    Typical pvp boy haha, I do PvP aswell and you are cleary blind if you think WoW has ever been a good game for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaine View Post
    Typical pvp boy haha, I do PvP aswell and you are cleary blind if you think WoW has ever been a good game for that.
    Clearly you never played vanilla , BC and WOTLK , that was PvP at it's highest.

I am almost positive it will unlock PvP talents for PvE content, and I'm sure there will be other benefits outside of scoring honor for killing the opposing faction while leveling. More than anything though, it's fun.