Thread: BBW/chubby/fat

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Ey yo bby you wanna be a banana slamma 2nite ?
    If someone opened with that I'd assume they're retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    That's not much better than what I said lol.
    It’s a first message, if someone is expecting more than that they may need to get off of their high horse lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    If someone opened with that I'd assume they're retarded.
    Ey bby if u not a fan of donkey kong, can i go down ur pipe like mario )))?

Quote Originally Posted by Ret4resto View Post
    It’s a first message, if someone is expecting more than that they may need to get off of their high horse lol.
    The first message has to be interesting or funny, just throwing out roughly the same thing as everyone else doesn't really catch someones interest. The ones I liked the most were openers based on pun about my profile or my name.

The first message has to be interesting or funny, just throwing out roughly the same thing as everyone else doesn't really catch someones interest. The ones I liked the most were openers based on pun about my profile or my name.
    Sometimes I am funny with the first message, sometimes I’m more simple. Either way if someone is expecting a Disney channel-esque first message they may still want to settle down, especially if they aren’t willing to message first.

feminist meeting

15+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I am funny with the first message, sometimes I’m more simple. Either way if someone is expecting a Disney channel-esque first message they may still want to settle down, especially if they aren’t willing to message first.
    People on tinder are so obsessed with animals it's cringey. Just open up with a pic of your cat or dog.

People on tinder are so obsessed with animals it's cringey. Just open up with a pic of your cat or dog.
    Lol, I noticed that too. Honestly I just deleted it, I have better success in person. I only tried it for 2 days out of curiosity.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol, I noticed that too. Honestly I just deleted it, I have better success in person. I only tried it for 2 days out of curiosity.
    That's fine. Just givin you some tips. The amount of dog mom and dog dad profile i saw made me sick. I like my cats, but I'd sell them for a good tiramisu if i could.

Maybe he likes slapping the leg and riding the wave in!

Peace

That's fine. Just givin you some tips. The amount of dog mom and dog dad profile i saw made me sick. I like my cats, but I'd sell them for a good tiramisu if i could.
    Lol if I ever make a new account I’ll honestly keep your advice in mind. I do love animals, I originally wanted to be a veterinarian before I decided to do health care so I wouldn’t mind talking to people about their pets lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Browse fujoshi communities.
    The shadowy Daughter of Urthona stood before red Orc,
    When fourteen suns had faintly journey'd o'er his dark abode:
    His food she brought in iron baskets, his drink in cups of iron:
    Crown'd with a helmet and dark hair the nameless female stood;

So, you base your opinion of the app on 2 days of usage? That's... Hilarious. You at most could have liked 200 people during that time(unless you went ahead and paid for it) and from those 200 you liked your match rate is probably like 10-30% but you could look like a model for all I know and match rate be like 50%+ but I doubt that you had that high match rate.
    Last edited by Player Twelve; 2018-03-11 at 03:53 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol if I ever make a new account I’ll honestly keep your advice in mind. I do love animals, I originally wanted to be a veterinarian before I decided to do health care so I wouldn’t mind talking to people about their pets lol
    Well that's how you do it, at least for girls. Guys all i have to say is video games and I'll get a line of them.

So, you base your opinion of the app on 2 days of usage? That's... Hilarious. You at most could have liked 200 people during that time(unless you went ahead and paid for it) and from those 200 you liked your match rate is probably like 10-30% but you could look like a model for all I know and match rate be like 50%+ but I doubt that you had that high match rate.
    Are you like this in your personal life? You seem to like assumptions, and rebuttals....lol.

Are you like this in your personal life? You seem to like assumptions, and rebuttals....lol.
    If someone is complaining about their lack of success on tinder when they've only been there 2 days? Yes.

If someone is complaining about their lack of success on tinder when they've only been there 2 days? Yes.
    But you seem to be more upset about this than I am lol. I deleted it and moved on, you on the other hand are just posting assumptions, and also apparently taking the app way too seriously if you’re expecting the world out of a first message lol

But good luck to you, try to stay happy because you seem to come off rather unhappy....later

He never twrite that before our Tinder-queen have written that. And according to her posts i can say she has much more exp in tinder than you (following your like of assumptions i made soem of them too)

- - - Updated - - -

That was obvious from 2 her first replies on your posts in this topic.

And one last assumption:
    based on your avatar and your manner of talking Player12. You are part of main target auditory OP wanted?
    Last edited by Seidhe; 2018-03-11 at 04:16 PM.

Deleted
    That's bigger than average.
    6.6" isn't that much bigger - 6" is pretty average here

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps woman are just more demanding

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    6.6" isn't that much bigger - 6" is pretty average here

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps woman are just more demanding
    It's not 6" lmao. It's more like 5".