Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bardicbass616 View Post
    Oh look, misogyny!
    This why you don't try to post something funny in mmo champ forums. People assume you're serious and will try to debate you, even though you're joking lol.

Deleted
    I wouldn't mind the option for side-saddle. It's always a bit strange the way robes behave on a horse

So I'd like a side-saddle option for everyone.

I want troll, tauren, worgen and draenei to use shoes; they demand equal rights!

Quote Originally Posted by Baddger View Post
    At least someone spotted where i got my title thread from haha.
    "Nice boy but about as sharp as a bowlin' ball."
    "Nice kid but about as sharp as a sack of wet mice."
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

I'm always shocked at how so many people can't get a joke... Dwight Shrute wasn't so far from reality...

Anyway back on track, they should also have a monthly bleed debuff. Ok I'm off.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    If we go by reality, any robed character wouldn't be racing to battle anyways.
    Oh really?

Is this the real life?
    Is this just fantasy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    Oh really?

Is this the real life?
    Is this just fantasy?
    Well, in reality, he has a pair of pants under said costume, making it easier to hike up on a saddle. In the fantasy world, he ain't sitting on a side-saddle, now is he? And we can take it further for situational needs, he was needed to get in the in the first place, as such was the story written.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    It doesn't matter
    Guess we won't bring shit up then
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Well, in reality, he has a pair of pants under said costume, making it easier to hike up on a saddle. In the fantasy world, he ain't sitting on a side-saddle, now is he? And we can take it further for situational needs, he was needed to get in the in the first place, as such was the story written.
    Humor just isn't your thing is it. I bet you're a lot of fun at parties...

If they want to protect their virginity so they can get married someday, they should ride sidesaddle.

If they want to be hussies, they can ride any way and anyone they want.

As an optional? Sure, why not, otherwise, fuck that, it looks godawful and is all but practical or useful.

Jaina can do it, can't see why WoW girls couldn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    Humor just isn't your thing is it. I bet you're a lot of fun at parties...
    Oh, I can be quite funny, you just struck a moment of logic in a shit posting thread ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post

Always loved that method, but think that is a universal setup for her incase they make robed models.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Are you saying that our WoW characters aren't wearing pants underneath their robes?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Are you saying that our WoW characters aren't wearing pants underneath their robes?
    Hey, what you do in your spare time isn't any of my business.

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    The OP said:

They made no reference to what the character was wearing. For some reason they think all female characters (wearing robes, skirts, trousers, or anything else) should ride side-saddle. I would understand if they'd said robed characters should ride side-saddle, because it's always looked terrible to have a robe clipping through a mount, but they didn't.
    I wasn't replying to op, I was replying to someone asking what sidesaddle was.

Id rather they change their stupid robe design to something that doesn't look like a fucking ball gown. We do have a legging inventory slot afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post

That actually does look rather cool

OK yes this thread was a joke but looking at that i could see it working as a mount tab option.

Deleted
    So clothies don't have a leg armour slot nowadays? No way, I tailored some trousers for my characters.
    You can pull a skirt up to ride a horse on a regular saddle.

Yes, I am very bored at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baddger View Post
    That actually does look rather cool

OK yes this thread was a joke but looking at that i could see it working as a mount tab option.
    It looks like she's about to break her hips any moment.