Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Putin gave order to shoot down the Pegasus Airlines plane in 2014

So, in the new documentary made to propr up Putin's election campaign there's an admission that Putin gave the order to shoot down the civilian plane in 2014 'under impression' that there was a bomb in the plane. It is confirmed by Kreml spokesman.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r...-idUSKCN1GN0LS
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

7+ Year Old Account
    And?..........

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    So, in the new documentary made to propr up Putin's election campaign there's an admission that Putin gave the order to shoot down the civilian plane in 2014 'under impression' that there was a bomb in the plane. It is confirmed by Kreml spokesman.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r...-idUSKCN1GN0LS
    For those wondering and lazy to read the article:
    "under the impression" means "The pilots of a Turkish Pegasus Airlines Boeing 737-800 flying from Kharkiv to Istanbul reported that one of the passengers had a bomb and the plane had to change course to Sochi"
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    And?..........
    I would say that there is an issue the the first action upon a notion is to shoot down a plane with over 100 civilians without further information is drastic, especially when it did not take that long time to figure out it was just a drunk acting up.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Kill a few and save many, if it was an American president people would justify it due to 9/11.
    But when it's Putin it's the other way around.

I think the hate towards Russia is ridiculous and I'm not even from there.
    Last edited by mmocbd7275b6ea; 2018-03-12 at 07:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    For those wondering and lazy to read the article:
    "under the impression" means "The pilots of a Turkish Pegasus Airlines Boeing 737-800 flying from Kharkiv to Istanbul reported that one of the passengers had a bomb and the plane had to change course to Sochi"
    So in order to avoid the plane being blown up by terrorists they almost did it themselves? Kind of reminds me of Beslan...
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    And?..........
    Putin wants war with the U.S?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Putin wants war with the U.S?
    Well he's unlikely to get it now that he's managed to get a useful idiot elected to suckle on his teat.

Quote Originally Posted by Hezo View Post
    Kill a few and save many
    Well I know it's difficult for the Trumpster 'muricans and right wingers in general to grasp what there'd be to discuss about giving a direct order to shoot down a plane full of civilians but could at least try a bit.

Deleted
    Well I know it's difficult for the Trumpster 'muricans and right wingers in general to grasp what there'd be to discuss about giving a direct order to shoot down a plane full of civilians but could at least try a bit.
    The Olympics is a high priority target by terrorists, plenty of attempts have been stopped the past.
    Why don't you look up the hostage situation during the 1972 Munich olympics.

And no I'm neither American or this right thing you speak of.
    Last edited by mmocbd7275b6ea; 2018-03-12 at 07:19 AM.

Did you read your own article? The implication is that the information from the security officials indicated that the plane was re-routed to Sochi for a ramming attack ala 9/11. The emergency plan in a situation like that called for the plane to be shot down, which makes sense, and Putin told the officials to act according to the plan.

This is a non-story.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    Did you read your own article? The implication is that the information from the security officials indicated that the plane was re-routed to Sochi for a ramming attack ala 9/11. The emergency plan in a situation like that called for the plane to be shot down, which makes sense, and Putin told the officials to act according to the plan.

This is a non-story.
    There is this thing called assessing the situation. The plane was not going to teleport itself into Sochi on that route.

15+ Year Old Account
    Putin didn't give any orders to shoot down planes.

Also he did not attempt to poison the double agent who was recently poisoned in GBR.
    It's Britain themselves who did it because the west is scared of Russia.
    They can't attack them, economic sanctions are not helping much and now they want a big reason to attempt and sanction Russia even more.
    The colonists are getting more and more pathetic every year.

No one would be happier than me if Great Britain disappeared. And I'm not even Russian or have any connections with Russia.

Deleted

This is a non-story.
    Can't let facts get in the way of russophobia!

“I told them: act according to the plan,” Putin said, adding that shortly afterwards he arrived at the Olympic venue with the International Olympic Committee officials.

After several minutes Putin received another call, he said, informing him that it was a false alarm - the passenger was drunk and the plane would continue its flight to Turkey.
    So basically, if true he nearly had a plane shot down because of a false alarm caused by some drunk passenger.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hezo View Post
    I think the hate towards Russia is ridiculous and I'm not even from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    And I'm not even Russian or have any connections with Russia.
    I mean I wasn't even thinking that but now I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So basically, if true he nearly had a plane shot down because of a false alarm caused by some drunk passenger.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean I wasn't even thinking that but now I am.
    How much "nearly" was it?

There is this thing called assessing the situation. The plane was not going to teleport itself into Sochi on that route.
    And once the situation was assessed further, no action was taken. Sounds like everything worked exactly the way it was supposed to. So, again, where is the story?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Well he's unlikely to get it now that he's managed to get a useful idiot elected to suckle on his teat.
    Very true Putin’s little man syndrome will continue under Drumpf
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

EU placed sanctions on Russia 17 March 2014, plane shot down shortly after.

http://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/po...kraine-crisis/

July 2014 MH17 was shot down in retaliation, killing all those Dutch people.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

And once the situation was assessed further, no action was taken. Sounds like everything worked exactly the way it was supposed to. So, again, where is the story?
    No, the order was already given to shoot down the plane which was then rectified after they found out more not long after. There is quite the difference there.