Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhade1337 View Post
    Can you stop bitching pls?
    And stop comparing PVE to PVP stuff!
    THAT is the design for Tol Barad, it is not designed for 1v1 and it will never be. You lost your chance of doing it back in cata with 40 vs 40 ppl and stop acting like a snowflake and demanding changes to design that was implemented expansions ago, again stop linking pve content in this pvp specific content thread.

P.S. I don;t agree with the changes in pve to let every1 solo old content. Platers had their meaning, not all could solo old content.

Now how about do tol barad at normal times ( and start a grp then ) and not at 3 AM, go to sleep and stop bitching.
    wow never heard of night shift? or time zones?
    also i did tol barad ALOT back in cata, but i spent the tokens on rep, on trinkets, on enchants, on the horse, on the seagull, and on the wepaon.
    not on the dragon, not on the toy, not on the tabard
    and not on the pet that wasent added till a few expansions later to the vendor.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...7712094?page=1
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761086534
    https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...-in-patch-735/
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=280767/p...-and-wod-raids
    https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617692140

Among many, many, many others
    and again, why is it solo content for defenders, but group content for attackers?
    also its not "not being easily soloable" it is NOT SOLOABLE AT ALL

- - - Updated - - -

So how is it fair defenders can solo it but attackers cannot?
    I suggest you stop trying to argue with retarded people

15+ Year Old Account

So how is it fair defenders can solo it but attackers cannot?
    It's not fair but that's how it works and you can either take the tips suggested here or go shout at windmills on the blizzard forums, I know which of those is going to be more productive.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Yeah, you've been repeating the same bullshit for 20+ pages now.
    That is what Felplague does. Look at their post count and time registered on this forum. As far as I can tell, no matter what, they just reply every time anyone disagrees with them in a thread over and over, until the other person gives up or loses interest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    It's not fair but that's how it works and you can either take the tips suggested here or go shout at windmills on the blizzard forums, I know which of those is going to be more productive.
    1. its not fair, and it could be changed, just because something is the way it is people "shouldent complain" are you saying people dont have the right to want something to be changed?
    2. i did, but making a group is not allways easy, i have made groups for most of the other times i have had to do it though, as well sometimes its hard to find people, others not so much.
    3. allready sent it to blizzard feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    That is what Felplague does. Look at their post count and time registered on this forum. As far as I can tell, no matter what, they just reply every time anyone disagrees with them in a thread over and over, until the other person gives up or loses interest.
    I reply to people because dont you think it would be kind of rude if someone spoke to me and then i just refused to speak? Also cause Mmochamp uses up less data during my walk to work then watching videos, listen to music, post on here. easy

10+ Year Old Account
    wow never heard of night shift? or time zones?
    also i did tol barad ALOT back in cata, but i spent the tokens on rep, on trinkets, on enchants, on the horse, on the seagull, and on the wepaon.
    not on the dragon, not on the toy, not on the tabard
    and not on the pet that wasent added till a few expansions later to the vendor.
    Which pet was added later?

Anyway, battlegrounds are group PVP content. They are not designed for solo play.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    Which pet was added later?

Anyway, battlegrounds are group PVP content. They are not designed for solo play.
    the 200 cost fox kit, originally it was a SUPER RARE drop from the ashen foxes in the penninsula, but a few expansions later was changed to be from the vendor for 200

and actuallty going to double check i found out it was MoP when it got added.

cap one, camp 86 level mage there, kill him so many times he has to log out.
    cap rest 2.
    gg.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    cap one, camp 86 level mage there, kill him so many times he has to log out.
    cap rest 2.
    gg.
    it only lasts 15 minutes, i dont think the mage is going to rage quit when he knows as long as he does not leave he wins.
    i wish it was that simple. like the outland towers they dont have a limit to how long to capture all three, i could camp him at one till he leaves, then cap the other two.
    but the tol barad towers only are up for 15 minutes so. and it takes like 8 minutes to capture all three

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohhhh the fox? I managed to grind that, was oddly relaxing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    Ohhhh the fox? I managed to grind that, was oddly relaxing.
    yeah i farmed it a fuck ton back in cata but never got it.
    Also i mained dk in wotlk-mid mop as i mained warlock but once dk came out and i had to get my own account so i wouldent have to share with my brother.
    so i bought my own accoutn, got my lock to 55 then mained dk with a lock alt
    so im now going back and doing all the stuff i did on my dk, on my lock, so im having to redo loremaster all over again, and all these reps

1. guild mates and friends are not allways on, or are busy and again 3:20Am its hard to find either.
    2. yeah and every answer has been nonsense "its group content" completely dodging the question of how it is fair that for defenders it is solo content but attackers solo content.
    3. again and again and again, finding a group is not a simple spell you press, it is a process that either works or does not work, because you are relying that other people will join and sometimes you will go allmost 3 hours without a single person joining.
    Ah so it has to be done at 3 am? I can't find competent players for ranked arena at 3 am. They really need to add a way for me to get arena gear and rankings without having to fight other players. Do you see how silly that looks? Thats you.

No, every answer has been spot on. It's you that is full of nonsense.

Then do it later.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah so it has to be done at 3 am? I can't find competent players for ranked arena at 3 am. They really need to add a way for me to get arena gear and rankings without having to fight other players. Do you see how silly that looks? Thats you.

No, every answer has been spot on. It's you that is full of nonsense.

Then do it later.
    Some of us can only play at 3am and since tol barad is filled with dailies yo ucant just binge them on the weekend like you can ranked arena's
    also no that is just bad, arenas are not 7 year old content...

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    Thats why I suggested that he would get some professional help. I'm not sure I'm getting through to him though.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of us can only play at 3am and since tol barad is filled with dailies yo ucant just binge them on the weekend like you can ranked arena's
    also no that is just bad, arenas are not 7 year old content...
    10 years old at least, actually.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thats why I suggested that he would get some professional help. I'm not sure I'm getting through to him though.

- - - Updated - - -

10 years old at least, actually.
    uhh no, arenas are current content, raiding is 13 years old, does that mean all raids are old content?
    also since you seem to be on this long constant joke to call me "Slow" im just going to put you on ignore, cause i find it funny you are trying to take the higher ground as "Intelligent" but you seem to be on a spree of trying to call me "slow" in a thread that has no reason for you to do so.

uhh no, arenas are current content, raiding is 13 years old, does that mean all raids are old content?
    also since you seem to be on this long constant joke to call me "Slow" im just going to put you on ignore, cause i find it funny you are trying to take the higher ground as "Intelligent" but you seem to be on a spree of trying to call me "slow" in a thread that has no reason for you to do so.
    Actually, there has been good reasons to so so since page one.

Objective based PVP. If you queueed into an AB 1v1, you would by hard pressed to win that one.

Is TB still equal teams as well? As in, you can try to bring more people, but it won't let you, if the other team doesn't have people queued?
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I should be able to one-shot Deathwing in the back of the head, but I still have to do the stupid backplate dance. Why? Because.

It sucks, but that's how it is, unfortunately. Maybe put a group up in group finder, or advertise in general. Find a PVP oriented guild on the server and join with an alt, then advertise there?

I remember back in BC I had a horde character called Takethetower and I would log onto him, then /shout across Hellfire Penninsula at Horde characters to kick them in the butt so I could do the daily. LOL

its allmost like a level 86 should not be able to beat a level 110 in a 1v1?
    This isn't 1v1. If you can't get people to join you then that's on you. Also, not Blizzard's fault you choose to do it at 3:20AM and can't find two other players. TB works perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    You want to earn the rewards as quickly as possible, got to win the battleground. If you can't, you have to be satisfied with the quests on the peninsula. Working as intended.
    Tol Barad was just bad in concept even during Cata. It was basically this mongo fest of zerg cycles. These people playing would be like "oh split between the bases" when that is just a losing idea since 40 would rush one base.

At this point the place should just be rotating control