Deleted
    Cleave zera with prison and disbalanced lvl20 talent........ O M G next lvl carry feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by B4lmung View Post
    Cleave zera with prison and disbalanced lvl20 talent........ O M G next lvl carry feeling.
    https://clips.twitch.tv/ProtectiveDa...moothiePMSTwin

has there been cheats going on?

A greymane launched across the map into our base (2nd tier fort) and a tyrande was nailing us with owls in the darkness no matter where we moved. she kept nailing abathur each time he moved across the fort. Hit me when I moved far away from the spot I was located at with no visiblity around and even fired immediately when a ally tried to port out.Again no visibility. no team mates around.

We had an Ilidan played by AI from the start. In a 20 min game he did 10k hero dmg. I did 15k as Lt. Morales and i was not really trying to hit heroes. I just healed and threw my bombs around for the quest.
    After 10 min he had 4k hero dmg. How can they make Ai so bad :O

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post

A greymane launched across the map into our base (2nd tier fort) and a tyrande was nailing us with owls in the darkness no matter where we moved. she kept nailing abathur each time he moved across the fort. Hit me when I moved far away from the spot I was located at with no visiblity around and even fired immediately when a ally tried to port out.Again no visibility. no team mates around.
    Good players can predict where potential targets may be. It's pretty common for an Aba to move from the top to bottom of a fort if hes been spotted, so they just guessed correctly. If you are running away, you are likely to go towards a bush or friendly structure. Dunno what level you play at, but maybe you just got a random high level TYrande player in your game.

AS for the Greymane, if you E at the same time that some form of teleport is going on from your target, you will follow them to where they land. It was the same thing with Kerrigan Q (though I think they fixed that one?). It's happened to me before, but never across the entire map (I've had entire screen lunges though).

I've heard people complaining about it in game but I've never seen anything to make me think "That was definitely fishy"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Got placed in Silver 3 after I did a 9-1 because last season I lost most of my placement games and was played in Silver 4 with a HL MMR or Platinum. Great system Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Good players can predict where potential targets may be. It's pretty common for an Aba to move from the top to bottom of a fort if hes been spotted, so they just guessed correctly. If you are running away, you are likely to go towards a bush or friendly structure. Dunno what level you play at, but maybe you just got a random high level TYrande player in your game.

AS for the Greymane, if you E at the same time that some form of teleport is going on from your target, you will follow them to where they land. It was the same thing with Kerrigan Q (though I think they fixed that one?). It's happened to me before, but never across the entire map (I've had entire screen lunges though).
    This was literally at the start when the gates just opened. he suddenly flew into us at the 2nd tier gates and exploded.... as in we killed him.

15+ Year Old Account
    This was literally at the start when the gates just opened. he suddenly flew into us at the 2nd tier gates and exploded.... as in we killed him.
    Doesn't sound like an "exploit" if all it did was cause his immediate death =p

Probably just a bug.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    we cleared up entire team on lvl 21 on the ruins of their keep... Only thing we have to do was just walk few more meters to the core and kill it... So two went for siege camp, and one went for tribute (we had one so no curse). We took the core to 3% and lost a game later on. That was sad

- - - Updated - - -

placements have little impact on actual position. Take them like just another ten games added to your statistics.

Oooh, that's the same bug that allows Jaina to globally cast Blizzard before the game starts aswell. Not sure if she can still do that right now but I know Chen had a similar bug with his Q. It's been around for over a month now, afaik, I'm sure it'll be fixed, uh, any day now.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Oooh, that's the same bug that allows Jaina to globally cast Blizzard before the game starts aswell. Not sure if she can still do that right now but I know Chen had a similar bug with his Q. It's been around for over a month now, afaik, I'm sure it'll be fixed, uh, any day now.
    I can confirm they still haven't fixed this. Ragnaros just hit me with his meteor before the game even started.

Deleted
    I just played a game in which the enemy Leoric went constantly through the gates of the fort and began to attack the turrents. He did that LITERALLY all game. He died 36 times. I don´t imagine how tilded would I be if he were at my team lol.

P.S: That fort didn´t fall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I wish Thrall was back into oblivion, I really do.

Whenever he pops up into meta you constantly see the fight for Diablo and Thrall to either get or avoid that Apocalypse + Earthquake while rest of a team is random attempt to counter one of the two (if at all...). On top of that you have annoying Sonya dominating the solo lane and busted Blaze.

Sure Maiev is still slightly overtuned, mainly her D, but she is at least interesting to play against. I honestly enjoyed the hyper aggressive dive meta with Genji way more.

15+ Year Old Account
    Heh, today my buddy and I drafted Cho'gall as last picks for some fun. Cue an absolute EXPLOSION of vitriol from our team since the other team had Malthael locked. Calls were made that we had already lost the game at draft because of this.

Silly bastards - and Malth himself - never seemed to realise that W-build Cho can easily outheal Malth's DoT without breaking a sweat. Once we hit 16 and I took Molten Block, I didn't even care about Last Rites either. There was zero other % damage on their team and almost no CC.

We walked all fucking over them. Felt great.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Heh, today my buddy and I drafted Cho'gall as last picks for some fun. Cue an absolute EXPLOSION of vitriol from our team since the other team had Malthael locked. Calls were made that we had already lost the game at draft because of this.

Silly bastards - and Malth himself - never seemed to realise that W-build Cho can easily outheal Malth's DoT without breaking a sweat. Once we hit 16 and I took Molten Block, I didn't even care about Last Rites either. There was zero other % damage on their team and almost no CC.

We walked all fucking over them. Felt great.
    Did malth atleast build himself to further counter you? Too many choose the wrong talents thinking the basic setup will wash over high Hp. Many dont realize people can build against them

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder about the mindset of some players in Competitive.

We see a composition of ranged on their team...and my teammates keep
    picking melee. The game as you imagine, did not go well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did malth atleast build himself to further counter you? Too many choose the wrong talents thinking the basic setup will wash over high Hp. Many dont realize people can build against them
    I remember he took Memento Mori, but I also remember it still wasn't enough to be threatening. I also had Hammer Of Twilight and he was super predictable - initiating all encounters with E then W. I would just walk into his E, wait for him to W behind me, then whap him straight back into my team to get cleaned up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    I remember he took Memento Mori, but I also remember it still wasn't enough to be threatening. I also had Hammer Of Twilight and he was super predictable - initiating all encounters with E then W. I would just walk into his E, wait for him to W behind me, then whap him straight back into my team to get cleaned up.
    Eck no wonder. Sounds like complacency. And idiocy by smashing your head against the small wall without adjusting your strategy.

This week's rotation is seriously the most hideous I've ever seen. I'm not gonna touch the game for a week. These matches are beyond terrible.