Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If China didn't want Muslims, extremists or otherwise, finding their way into Chinese society then why are they all over Africa and the Middle East?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The very idea of Islam, and any religion, is to disrespect mortal laws.

The idea of man made law being more important than divine law, in a devout’s mind, is heresy. People of faith “tolerate” laws of the land for now, but if the time ever came, whatever that time may be, they will abandon those laws. Their religion commands this and they will follow.

This is the harm of instilling belief in an after life... If you are more concerned about the next reality that may be, rather than this one, you are dangerous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post

The idea of man made law being more important than divine law, in a devout’s mind, is heresy. People of faith “tolerate” laws of the land for now, but if the time ever came, whatever that time may be, they will abandon those laws. Their religion commands this and they will follow.

This is the harm of instilling belief in an after life... If you are more concerned about the next reality that may be, rather than this one, you are dangerous.
    Pretty sure Judaism and Christianity say the opposite. Don't know as much about Islam but most to the left of extremism are like whatever as long as they are free to practice their religion. Buddhism, Hinduism, etc.

Thats like saying if you're more worried about tomorrow than today then you're dangerous. Those who believe in an afterlife are no more dangerous than someone who believes life is meaningless.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    As a ex muslim, The ONLY solution that is peaceful work is to convert to Islam and accept their ways as normal. Nothing ELSE will work. Education does not work. ALL of the terrorist leaders are WESTERN educated MUSLIMS. Non educated ones while not always violent are involved in rape gangs, and traditional muslim stuff which are anethema to western values. Muslims do turn any place they immigrate to shits, you can look at muslim born areas like bronx, or michigan. There is not a single place where muslim immigrated to and the area stayed the same. It has always changed to suit muslims. It always became crime heavy, dirty and chaotic. Not even a single liberally biased studies that shows muslim make the area better.
    Can you actually proof any of these? Like some real study, I have found nothing to support your words.

China has. Bit of a problem with their treatment of minorities of which there are many many types of people in China many ethnicities and religions. Their history is that of oppression.

Quote Originally Posted by ManiaCCC View Post
    Can you actually proof any of these? Like some real study, I have found nothing to support your words.
    entire COUNTRY Lebanon exists as testament to this statement. Read history of Lebanon. When it began it was not even 2% muslim, now there is a powersharing agreement between muslims and christians, under threat of CIVIL War.

Christianity is filled with commands to commit violence as well. The bible says that SLAVERY is acceptable.

My point is, the idea of religion is that it is supposed to guide every aspect of your life, no matter what anyone tells you. You read your religion’s “instruction booklet” and it tells you exactly what you should do. The idea of trying to meld mortal laws with those that THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE AND TIME laid down, is just one giant hypocrisy. It can’t be done.

Honesly, Christianity and its offshoots are walking a fine, fine line. They are always trying to intrude on secular governments and they have always gone after schools. They WANT control, and given the opportunity, they would take it. But thank goodness their saviour was a hippy... and not a WARLORD.

Religion is dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Hargema View Post
    Any muslim radicalization must be eradicated.
    I am muslim and i insist on keeping my personal interpretation on the religion. I do keep what's moral, practice it, and discard all the rest that doesn't fit with modern standards. I say this because i encountered cases where some radical people approached me and offered to teach me my religion and every time i told them to fuck off.
    This radicalization was implemented by the US, it began with Ben Laden and to this day it remains with ISIS who are nothing but American pawns created to legitimately and indirectly destabilize a country, first the USSR and later the middle east to exploit its resources and deploy its military.
    Afghanistan was all good, Syria was all good, Iraq was all good, North Africa was all good, but the shit democracy had to happen.

Chinese muslims are one of the kindest people i know, and the less corrupt. They know how to practice their religion without offending anyone and you can see their good manners anywhere you walk in their markets and towns, i just hope that god keeps radicals away from them because it is enough for just a few to mess it all up for the people of that faith.
    The whole matter must be approached with caution, and it is enough to practice the law above any religion. You simply forget the religion and treat anyone as a human being, if he's a dirty, backward, radical piece of shit who doesn't integrate with a certain society and its values, then you respond to that however you like.
    Poor you. You have to deal with ignorant people who think they know about islam because they read articles from www.racist.com or www.fucklslam.com or even worst the media. Hold on man, this anti-islam propaganda won't stop until there is no more oil in middle east. We need that propaganda. Otherwise, how can you convince the population that we need to start wars against third world countries to protect ourselves from evil people who live 8000km away and that are not even capable of making a boat that can cross a sea? And how would they justify that after each war we own their oil?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post

It is exactly the opposite. They provide guidelines that prevent humans from oppressing another one. This is the only source that told us lying, killing, hurting, stealing and slavery are bad. It goes deeper, for example, Torah forbids interests toward other jews (Islam forbids it toward anyone) in which the purpose is to prevent some kind of "modern slavery". Another example is shariah law forbiding individuals to trade with currency that are not backed with material such as gold (like US dollar being based on nothing) and is a way to prevent "modern slavery" again. You can also research how Jesus was fighting about concepts of capitalism.

There are many rules that if followed, would lead to a much better world to live for the people (not the 5% richest who live in western countries and complain the most).

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    entire COUNTRY Lebanon exists as testament to this statement. Read history of Lebanon. When it began it was not even 2% muslim, now there is a powersharing agreement between muslims and christians, under threat of CIVIL War.
    Words are free, I understand, but are ultimately useless without support. Look, I am not saying I don't believe you, but "I see and I know" doesn't cut it anymore in current state of media, internet and world in general. There is too much bias on all sides, that everything just has to be tested, proved and supported at least by basic statistics.

So if you have anything, feel free to share it.

Words are free, I understand, but are ultimately useless without support. Look, I am not saying I don't believe you, but "I see and I know" doesn't cut it anymore in current state of media, internet and world in general. There is too much bias on all sides, that everything just has to be tested, proved and supported at least by basic statistics.

its not related to stat. It is an entire nation. Simply research history of Lebanon. And how it came to be as it is now. It is history of a nation. its too broad to have statistic. But lebanese civil war existed.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Because every time someone says what you say, they get called every sort of -ism under the sun, and get dismissed for hate speech by radical SJWs and the corrupt politicians pushing globalism for their corporate overlords. It's Western societies "white guilt" which is the problem, and until that changes (which it slowly is thankfully) you'll keep seeing these backwards cultures invading more civilized places.

For all it's faults (and there are many of them), the Chinese government sees the value in keep the Chinese, well, Chinese.
    So not thinking every single Muslim is some sort of evil boggie man makes you a radical sjw? Cute.

I have tried finding statistic on impact on somali refugee on American States, but my effort was hindered due to gov't changing how it tracks crime stat, right when somali refugees arrived. So, could not get accurate result. This has been true to other effort in statistic, since local gov't and even FBI does not track the crime statistic in detail after arrival of refugee, but I found something from local police department.
    https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...ennepin-county

Religion is bad, education is good!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ancient One View Post
    Islam doens't work in any country with balls
    Such as. ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    As it is, I am in a camp of regulating freedom of religion, for everyone. Idc who or what religion it is. It should be regulated that anyone under the age of 18 shouldn't be indoctrinated into any religion. When the parents are brainwashing children to do things and believe in Santa clause, yet the parents know Santa clause doesn't exist, why should they teach the same thing, but in their terms you be good for the year or you will go to a fiery place all eternity? Cults. Religion in general... stop the indoctrination of children, and the brainwashing as a child, and let them choose when they become of age. Stop forcing things on them.
    So what we can’t teach kids any thing because you don’t agree with it? Instead of parants teaching the values they want they should be forced to what? Be taught your values?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    Do you know Final Solution was suggered to Hitler by the great mufti of Jerusalem? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_al-Husseini
    This man is one of the prime causes of the introduction radical anti-semitism into modern Islam.

And we have the French to thank for him not being tried for his war crimes at Nuremberg. Thanks France.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    You can also research how Jesus was fighting about concepts of capitalism.
    Unfortunately you're on a forum where 99% of the posters don't even believe that the historical Jesus was a real person.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post

So what we can’t teach kids any thing because you don’t agree with it? Instead of parants teaching the values they want they should be forced to what? Be taught your values?
    If parents cannot teach values without invisible friends: sorry, not worth a second tought.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    China has. Bit of a problem with their treatment of minorities of which there are many many types of people in China many ethnicities and religions. Their history is that of oppression.
    It is not like they were oppressed themselves, http://afe.easia.columbia.edu/main_p...mperialism.htm once by the west that was how they lost Hong Kong to the British for 100 years.. The other was being severely oppressed by the Japanese occupation forces during World War 2..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    If parents cannot teach values without invisible friends: sorry, not worth a second tought.
    So you want to stop people from teaching there kids any way you don’t like? What are you gonna do throw them in jail?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You seem to hold an odd sentiment, seeing as the population of Muslims living in the US are by and far completely peaceful.

Why can't other countries accomplish that? Who knows.
    A vast majority of Muslims may be peaceful. It's not the practicing of the religion we are fighting, it's political Islam that is the problem. Political Islam is hellbent on incorporating it's law on the world, and unfortunately Muslim people have no choice but to accept political Islam in order to be within bounds of their religious beliefs. In order to do this, it promotes a "destruction from within" policy where it urges Muslim people to move to other countries, reproduce and convert populations to Islam, and then push for the revolution to Islamic law. This is not a 10 year plan, this is a religious plan that sets upon a path for centuries. Democracies are very susceptible to such a determined population. All you need is the majority population to take over a democracy government, after all. It's very akin to the way Christianity was used to rule people in the past. Today, much of the Christian world has moved away from the mingling of Religion and Governing. There is an argument to be had that there are still some laws of morality reflective of Christian belief, but the relation of the two have been largely severed, especially compared to Islamic Republics.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Because every time someone says what you say, they get called every sort of -ism under the sun, and get dismissed for hate speech by radical SJWs and the corrupt politicians pushing globalism for their corporate overlords. It's Western societies "white guilt" which is the problem, and until that changes (which it slowly is thankfully) you'll keep seeing these backwards cultures invading more civilized places.

For all it's faults (and there are many of them), the Chinese government sees the value in keep the Chinese, well, Chinese.
    This. I cant stand the fact that when a white person says something wrong be it accidentally or just a simple criticism about other culture or race we are immediately called racist or "it must be hate speech" blahblah. When will this "white guilt" stuff stop? Because honestly, it starts to feel like in reality its not us being racist but them, at least thats how i feel like.
    Last edited by AboikoS; 2018-03-13 at 06:48 PM. Reason: correcting