Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    Well seeing how the destruction the dwarves were doing to the earth is why the Tauren joined the horde I doubt that happens.
    Somehow I think that's not entirely true? especially since they tauren owed the horde a debt from saving them from the centaur.

PLUS the goblins are doing just as much damage if not more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

10+ Year Old Account
    no pls , pls no i dont think we do

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    He is the last dwarf left of his family clan, the wildhammers in general are completely fine.
    Yeah, there is different groups of Wildhammers. It's more like his branch was wiped out. He also may not be aware that there is more than his tribe out there as he's been stranded on Kul'Tiras.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    Wildhammers could work. (Allied race, not just barber shop options. i bet their Heritage armor would be awesome)

Nightelves have lost Kalimdor, so they settle in the Hinterlands forests near the Emerald Dreamgate.

Since the Wildhammers have such a close bond with nature, they could easily be taught the ways of druidism.

I mean, if we can have light-wielding undead, tauren paladins, and void elves... anything is possible.
    Why would night elves move into the hinterlands? wouldnt they go to valsharah?

You dont need to be silly with the 'anything is possible' cliche, wildhammer druids would just be really cool. Could see them adding in wildhammer and revantusk at some stage, dont think anyone would really mind the tradeoff since horde and alliance already have more troll and dwarf allied races as opposed to some of the more contentious allied races.

Have wanted to see dwarf druids for ages, think they would be really cool!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    You didn't follow on the conversation. It would be the druids having teached them while they both served Ragnaros.
    Its a hell of a stretch, and personally i dont think it meshes well at all with their culture, it would be a great way to make wildhammer allied race feel distinct from their brethren though, id much rather wildhammer druids than dark iron.

Deleted
    I think we need dwarf druids.
    You think you do, but you don't. Seriously, dorfs have are not druidistic at all. Not even wildhammer druids. Wildhammer shamans I get (imo they are the only reason why dorf shamans were added).

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    You didn't follow on the conversation. It would be the druids having teached them while they both served Ragnaros.
    Ragnaros only had fire druids when Majordomo Staghelm joined, and that was Firelands Ragnaros.

Druids of the flame were already druids to begin with.

Dark Irons were already free at that point after Molten Core, different time period.
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-03-14 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorbus View Post
    You think you do, but you don't. Seriously, dorfs have are not druidistic at all. Not even wildhammer druids. Wildhammer shamans I get (imo they are the only reason why dorf shamans were added).
    Trolls are even less druidic, it was only retconned because Horde only had Tauren as Druids. Wildhammer Dwarves are far nearer druidic traditions than trolls; not even with their animal-spirit-loa thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Trolls are even less druidic, it was only retconned because Horde only had Tauren as Druids. Wildhammer Dwarves are far nearer druidic traditions than trolls; not even with their animal-spirit-loa thing.
    I wasn't talking about troll druids. I kill two dorfs in the morning, I kill two dwarfs at night, I kill 2 dorfs in the afternoon: it makes feel me alright.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see it happening when we inevitably get Wildhammer as an allied race. Hopefully it'll come with some character development that would justify them learning druidism from the nelves because, even if that's not something their dwarven culture would come up with by itself, they are more in tune with nature then other dwarves and I can see some adopting the practice. It'd make about as much sense to me as troll druids and even more sense than tauren paladins.

Looking forward to stocky 2 legged gryphon-man form for balance druids!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    I can see it happening when we inevitably get Wildhammer as an allied race. Hopefully it'll come with some character development that would justify them learning druidism from the nelves because, even if that's not something their dwarven culture would come up with by itself, they are more in tune with nature then other dwarves and I can see some adopting the practice. It'd make about as much sense to me as troll druids and even more sense than tauren paladins.

Looking forward to stocky 2 legged gryphon-man form for balance druids!
    I don't like the idea of dwarfs being druids, but I can see it happening too. I guess blizzard will balance the alliance / horde druid-ratio somewhere in the future. Btw, I don't dislike dwarves themselves, they are the coolest race on the alliance side.

Wildhammer Dwarves could fit the bill, they don't have druids *yet* but they wouldn't really need that much new lore to justify the inclusion since they already are very close to nature.
    Rugged looking and with long beards, maybe with feathers and plants in it? Sounds like a fine druid to me, they would look cool.

The only problem is *when* are Wildhammers joining the Alliance as an Allied race though? Probably not right after Dark Irons.
    We may have to wait for a while.

Wildhammer perhaps, with gryphon/lion aesthetics for their forms would be a good counterbalance to the Zandalari.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Before Druid class is race exclusive: Night Elf - Tauren
    Cata introduced another race to the roster: Worgen 2:1 ratio
    Allied Race introduction

Legion pre-order Allied Race
    Highmountain Tauren+1 2:2

BfA unreleased allied race:
    Zandalari:1

There are already troll druids...Darkspear troll druids added in CATA along with the Worgen for the Alliance.

After at this point in time there are five races that can be druids, with a knowns sixth coming in BfA.

Alliance:
    Night Elf
    Worgen

Horde:
    Tauren
    Darkspear Troll
    Highmountain Tauren
    Zandalari Troll - coming soon-

Potential Alliance Allied Race that is at least somewhat known to have druids: Furbolg.
    Last edited by Ithekro; 2018-03-14 at 04:42 AM.

I'm pretty sure they're all dead, and on top of that, those fire druids serve Ragnaros, who isn't exactly the kind of guy you'd invite in your home for tea and biscuits.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    I beg to humbly disagree. Perhaps of all the thing that started out with Druidism it must be the Trolls who are one of the most ancient races in Azeroth. I'mnot saying that the entire Troll race are dedicatedly Druidic my a specific tribe might be. Take note that the connection betwen Trolls and Night Elves are the Dark Trolls. Trolls have Loa their equivalent counterpart to the Kal'dorei Wild Gods. Perhaps the worship of wild gods was retainied from being Dark Troll to Night Elf through their religious conversion + addition of Elunian worship.