Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    DID mount icons in there I assume.

The Kezan dungeon was renamed to THE MOTHERLODE (capitals intended). Multiple bosses also have new animations and auras. G’huun is animated. Pig boss has flies flying around him.

Someone remind me. But it usually takes a while for all the build stuff to be put on the website, right? Seems a little small.

Quote Originally Posted by Khirok View Post
    Someone remind me. But it usually takes a while for all the build stuff to be put on the website, right? Seems a little small.
    Lol. Yes, it takes time.

Shame they backed off it being an Undermine dungeon and it's now just a goblin themed dungeon.

Why are there two ram icons?

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Shame they backed off it being an Undermine dungeon and it's now just a goblin themed dungeon.

Dark Iron racial mount.

DID Racial & Paladin, I assume?

Maybe the black one is for Dark Iron Pallys and the blue one is a retextured one for regular dwarves

10+ Year Old Account
    Missed opportunity to make it a corehound, but I guess it makes sense.

Dark iron dwarf paladin mount and racial mount, probably.
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

We finally get dwarf paladin rams

oh my god

It's not going to be just for DI's, they didn't give Lightforged a new mount.

It's interesting to still see the map change so much. The landscape artists are hard at work. Less huge changes like in WoD, but it does feel like we've seen more work still being done than we did during the Legion testing. It's going fast, though. Can really see improvements in any iteration.

I see Icons for rams, based on the PvP Gladiator Ram in look. Guessing that's for Dark Iron.

Some of the other icons appear to be for an armor with an octopus helmet and shoulders... I wonder what that one is for. Seems a bit over the top for Kul Tiran Heritage Armor. Also not "cool" enough. But who knows? I can't see how it's named on WoWHead.

The custom druid shape definitely has Kul Tiran Allied Race confirmed, for those that were still in doubt. Very interested to see if all their forms will involve the same wicker theme, or if we get other variations. Moonkin should be interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post

Some of the other icons appear to be for an armor with an octopus helmet and shoulders... I wonder what that one is for. Seems a bit over the top for Kul Tiran Heritage Armor. Also not "cool" enough. But who knows? I can't see how it's named on WoWHead.
    It's the cloth dungeon set. Both cloth sets are based on the Sea Priests in Stormsong

I just got home to all this news and I just want to say, that when we first got the announcement trailer for the expansion I said I wanted to make a dark iron shaman and a kultiran druid. I fought half this forum. Today, I am vindicated. Thank you blizzard. That bear form is exactly, exactly what I wanted.

The island expeditions look pretty good from what I’ve seen. AI looks good.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Zandalari form appear to have thier animations. Feral Form looks great in motion:

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    The Zandalari form appear to have thier animations. Feral Form looks great in motion:

What's the link to that model?

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the link to that model?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...ha-Build-26175

Love the tail, very well animatated, super lizardlike.

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    Lol. Yes, it takes time.
    How long does it usually take to datamine all the new models/dialogue/items?

I'm actually impressed with the islands - AI looks smart and they look decently challenging (at least for normal difficulty), plus the fact that they're randomized too.

Love that animation when Sloot went underground for that sandstorm.