Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    the left is so afraid of them
    You mean the guys that see antifa bogeymen behind every tree and around every corner?
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    You mean the guys that see antifa bogeymen behind every tree and around every corner?
    anybody that takes Gavin Mcinnes seriously should be spending their time building furniture and not wasting time on the Internets.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    anybody that takes Gavin Mcinnes seriously should be spending their time building furniture and not wasting time on the Internets.
    But that would require them to leave their safespace and then the mean antifa bullies might beat them up.
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

But that would require them to leave their safespace and then the mean antifa bullies might beat them up.
    well when you say shit like this

you kinda deserve it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Spoken like a real nazi.
    Are you trying to offend me? Try harder instead of throwing words around that have no meaning anymore.
    I can play your game to: You disagree with me therefore you're a nazi.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Oh I see you think American political spectrum is the default
    I'm sorry, I forgot you Brits drive on the left side, so what's left for the rest of the world it's right for you...got it, thanks for reminding me.

Interesting how people who want open borders are suddenly all about this, using a border to keep people you don't like out.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Interesting how people who want open borders are suddenly all about this, using a border to keep people you don't like out.
    Yeah, it's almost like the "lolol libruls want open borders" horseshit is just that: horseshit.

I'd approve of this if they were actually banning people like Linda Sarsour and her ilk, but they won't. She's far right posing as a the left. Then again a lot of the left is far right posing as the left.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Yeah, it's almost like the "lolol libruls want open borders" horseshit is just that: horseshit.
    Except it isn't. Why is California warning illegals that deportation is coming so they can hide? The money has already been allocated for the deportation. If we're letting people with blatant disregard to law get in and get amnesty, that's pretty much open borders.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that doesn't work. The left are the ones who cower in safe spaces triggered. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Yeah that doesn't work. The left are the ones who cower in safe spaces triggered. Try again.

:Hmmm: k: :100:

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    oh i think its always been folks of different ideologies want different folks blocked. The left thinks anyone right of marx is an alt right nazis so this is pretty inline with their form of undesirables.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This isn't an argument. It's just more prejudice.

If you take issue with the way a particular nation is going, that means you take issue with that nation's leadership. What you're doing is the equivalent of saying "Israel is too aggressive, all fucking Jews want to subjugate everyone else". Notice how the latter is A> wildly antisemitic, and B> does not follow from the former. Same as with your argument. The only difference is the ethnoreligious group being targeted.

"In Europe" is an odd qualification. But there are plenty of hate crimes against gay people in Europe. Not to mention worldwide. Nor are those by any means the only factors we should focus on.

As for capital punishment, definitely not a uniquely Muslim phenomenon;

Sure, most of the Middle East is red, but so is the USA, and plenty of other counties.
    This is yours and other certain far left leaning peoples problem, you think people distrust of those from the middle east is based on race, when reality is, its based on theocracy. As such, you can't separate the two, because its so intertwined into the cultures there, because doing so with be 'offensive'.

You think people are being racist against people from those regions because they are brown skinned. You pull up a map showing where hate crime is at its highest, oh what a big surprise, mostly from places where theocracy rules over such regions, but of course your quick to ignore that fact its mostly from the middle east, and just focus on your own corner of the map, which i'm guessing comes from the southern states more, ones still holding to christian values more then secularism and who would want a christian theocracy again, oh what a surprise.

It isn't racism, its highlighting the dangers of non compatible ideologies. You just bitched about hate crimes in the US, can you even factor into it how much hate crime would exist in Europe if they were overrun by people from the middle east and their backwards ideology? No, of course you didn't, because that would be facing the reality of the situation.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2018-03-15 at 12:57 AM.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/3DawrGj.jpg[IMG]

"BUT HER PAMPHLETS!!!4!!"

The UK deserves to burn it to the ground
    You do understand the difference between a citizen returning to their home country and a foreigner visiting right?

10+ Year Old Account
    oh look another political thread bashing the far right go figure

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    This is yours and other certain far left leaning peoples problem, you think people distrust of those from the middle east is based on race, when reality is, its based on theocracy. As such, you can't separate the two, because its so intertwined into the cultures there, because doing so with be 'offensive'.
    This just flat-out is not true. Culture varies by individuals; you can't say anything about a person solely based on where/how they grew up. And those nations are not all theocratic, to begin with, and that's just focusing on the Middle East, and not the broader spectrum of Muslim-majority nations.

You think people are being racist against people from those regions because they are brown skinned.
    No, I take people at their word that it's that they're Muslim. That doesn't make it any less prejudiced.

You pull up a map showing where hate crime is at its highest, oh what a big surprise, mostly from places where theocracy rules over such regions, but of course your quick to ignore that fact its mostly from the middle east, and just focus on your own corner of the map, which i'm guessing comes from the southern states more, ones still holding to christian values more then secularism and who would want a christian theocracy again, oh what a surprise.
    That was just one of several examples pointed out. The point remains that there is no great divide, despite the claims of yourself and others. It's an artificial divide created by people like yourself who feel a desperate need to distance yourself from the groups you've chosen to hate.

It isn't racism, its highlighting the dangers of non compatible ideologies. You just bitched about hate crimes in the US, can you even factor into it how much hate crime would exist in Europe if they were overrun by people from the middle east and their backwards ideology? No, of course you didn't, because that would be facing the reality of the situation.
    It isn't a "backwards ideology"; that's prejudiced hate speech, right there.

And quibbling about exactly what flavor of irrational prejudice it may be is a pointless waste of everyone's time. It's still prejudice, and it's just as wrong and hateful and indefensible regardless of whether it's about skin color or religion or what have you.

We've had plenty of Muslims emigrate to Canada. We're still doing fine, thanks.

You're not talking about any "reality". You're talking about the artificial and non-factual bias you've artificially invented to impugn and denigrate innocent people.

Case in point, since I just watched her interview with Letterman, consider Malala Yousafzai. Muslim girl, grew up in Afghanistan. So one of the countries you're labelling. She's a strong advocate for children's and women's education internationally. She doesn't fit any of the nonsense you're talking about. Which means you are wrong. If you were right, Ms. Yousafzai could not exist. That she does is proof that your representation of the peoples of these nations is grossly unfair and prejudicial.
    Last edited by Endus; 2018-03-15 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cradyz View Post
    If letting the bad people talk is such a danger because they convince a lot of people the problem isn't them talking, they have been doing that forever, the problem is the other ideas out there not being strong enough to reassure the vulnerable. Eg, working class people flock to populist right wing ideas because they offer a solution to their very real issues, issues that tend to be ignored or even scoffed at by other parties. Doesn't mean that those populist are right or that their solutions will fix anything, but at least to these people they are being listened to.
    Because the ideas these people want are simply put just not viable in reality. They want jobs that are OBSOLETE, or they want to be hired just because they fell out of a vagina within lines of a map and somehow think they are superior while having the worst worth ethic out there (at least in the UK). When the reality is they need to fucking go back to school and learn a trade suitable for 21st century.

Not "I want to go down the mine cause that's what my daddy and his daddy and his daddy did." because coal is thankfully being used less and less when it should be "Ok these are now no longer viable career paths. Let's look at what is viable and focus on getting a career towards that and work better so I will not be replaced." while governments at the same time should be going "Ok we can see many jobs are simply put being replaced by machines, soon there will not be enough jobs to go around. We need to find plans to implement UBI."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    oh i think its always been folks of different ideologies want different folks blocked. The left thinks anyone right of marx is an alt right nazis so this is pretty inline with their form of undesirables.
    "The left" in this case is a right wing conservative government. Not every conservative identifies with white supremacists and racists.

10+ Year Old Account

It isn't a "backwards ideology"; that's prejudiced hate speech, right there.
    I was gonna go into a full post in reply to everything you said, but honestly, this here says it all.

You don't bother to look at the effects vast migrant groups have in other countries. you don't bother to learn from history of similar examples.

This is an old video, but an important one.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    You don't bother to look at the effects vast migrant groups have in other countries. you don't bother to learn from history of similar examples.
    "Culturally, he contaminates art, literature, the theater, makes a mockery of natural feeling, overthrows all concepts of beauty and sublimity, of the noble and the good, and instead drags men down into the sphere of his own base nature."

"We have suffered so much that it only steels us to fanatical resolve to hate Our enemies a thousand times more and to regard them for what they are: destroyers of an eternal culture and annihilators of humanity."

If you want to be taken seriously, maybe don't make arguments that are essentially exactly the same as quotes by Adolf Hitler. This fearmongering about cultural conflict isn't new. It's exactly what the Nazis peddled. All that's really changed is the targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Right wing are people like Merkel, Macron, Clinton(both) etc..
    HAHAHAHA

They are nothing of the kind. There barely is a "right wing" in Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    "Far right activist" Lauren Southern. "Far right leader" Tommy Robinson. In other words, they criticize Islam.
    This too, of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Culturally, he contaminates art, literature, the theater, makes a mockery of natural feeling, overthrows all concepts of beauty and sublimity, of the noble and the good, and instead drags men down into the sphere of his own base nature."

"We have suffered so much that it only steels us to fanatical resolve to hate Our enemies a thousand times more and to regard them for what they are: destroyers of an eternal culture and annihilators of humanity."

If you want to be taken seriously, maybe don't make arguments that are essentially exactly the same as quotes by Adolf Hitler. This fearmongering about cultural conflict isn't new. It's exactly what the Nazis peddled. All that's really changed is the targets.
    So rather then thinking about it, you jumped right to Godwin's law.
    #boycottchina