Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Looks like I can officially concede this argument.

And boy could I not be happier about a concession.

Drust are not much of an existing race...since they are extinct and all. The one "Drust" model that exists is a dungeon end boss, and those are usually unique(-ish).

The Drust are dead. And not in the comfortably undead state the Forsaken get either.

We'll possibly get something at the Blizzard Q&A tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
    Drust are not much of an existing race...since they are extinct and all. The one "Drust" model that exists is a dungeon end boss, and those are usually unique(-ish).

The Drust are dead. And not in the comfortably undead state the Forsaken get either.

It was hinted in Drustvar questing that some Drust were good and still alive hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Almiria View Post
    Alliance went to Kul'Tiras to recruit Kul'Tirans in the first place
    Kul Tiras Fleet. And Kul Tiras is nation not race.

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    Nope. It's also pretty disrespectful and ignorant to continually refer to the Kul Tirans as 'fat people'.
    Even new Zandalari forms have TUSKS in their druid forms. New bear have horns/antlers just like Drust King.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I'm not a dataminer by any means, but I believe the reason this is even a discussion isn't because the model was datamined. It's because it was datamined with a Kultiran race flag. That is my understanding anyway.

I would welcome Drust but I don't believe there is any real evidence they will be an allied race.
    Kul Tiras being work name? After all Drust are native race for modern Kul Tiras.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Do you really still need confirmation? lol

Technically, Mag'har orcs haven't been 'confirmed' by Blizzard either, but you would have to be insane to assume they aren't being added at this point.
    Pretty sure blizzard outright said Mag'har orcs are a thing in the last Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by Chappyzilla View Post
    Pretty sure blizzard outright said Mag'har orcs are a thing in the last Q&A
    They hinted at it. They used it as an example. It was basically confirmed, but not outright said. Which is kind of my point. Everyone knows they are coming.

Deleted
    I think its pretty obvious now that Kul'tiran humans will be the alliance allied race counterpart to the hordes mag'har orcs. And really dig that wicker bear form, about time humans get some druids.

Deleted
    Alliance wankers on suicide watch: the "we never get anything, Blizzard loves Horde and hates Alliance boohoo" narrative is at risk and it's all they got!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    I'd easily give alliance Night elf paladins if we (Horde) get Zandalari paladins.

Paladin really does fit in with night elves as ''Warriors of Elune''.
    I honestly wouldnt mind if thats the tradeoff, night elves can have their paladins even though they have less lore support, just gimme my Zandaladins!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    They are still prelates, their spells are literally named after the Loa and that Loa died and was risen into undeath. They got no connection to the light. So, unless new lore is created, they can't be paladins.
    So what? Sunwalkers are Sunwalkers...... They are not Paladins either. Just like Tauren Priests are not Priests they are Seer's. New lore can be written but the logic that Trolls cant be Pallys coz they are Prelates is flawed Taurens are Paladins for gameplay purposes and they are Sunwalkers.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post

Then let the banshee queen raise them in undeath and be part of their allied race.

New Horde Allied Race: Durst! and name him Fred.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-03-15 at 08:34 AM.

Deleted
    Damn. I might go with Kul Tiran druid instead of Zandalar druid now, depends on how good Druid gear will look on the finished Kul Tiran models.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chr2 View Post
    Probably something like this:

If that's the case i am def going to make one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Black View Post
    It was hinted in Drustvar questing that some Drust were good and still alive hiding.

Kul Tiras Fleet. And Kul Tiras is nation not race.

Even new Zandalari forms have TUSKS in their druid forms. New bear have horns/antlers just like Drust King.

Kul Tiras being work name? After all Drust are native race for modern Kul Tiras.
    Zandalari Trolls are just that. TROLLS.
    They are a different Tribe/Nation of TROLLS from the darkspear. They are not a different 'race' of troll.

Same thing with the Dark Iron Dwarves. They are a different clan of dwarves, not a separate race of dwarves.

Same thing with the high mountain Tauren. They are a different Tribe than the mulgor Tuaren but they are still Tuaren.

What is so wrong with the Alliance having Stormwind humans and Kul'tiran Humans, being that they are a different nation and culture. Hell, there is already some Gilenean humams (and worgen) in the Alliance....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    Sure, just like Night Elf Paladins after they had a Champion in the Class Ha-

Oh, wait.
    Two! And NPC in Azsuna

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Drust hate humans since they invaded their land and fought them. They wouldn't ally with them. About the only possible link though that Kul Tirans could learn druidism is capture, watching somehow, or that one guy's wife that left them for the Drust.
    What I'm hearing is that the new bear form is Drust, Drust wouldn't ally with the Alliance, therefore Drust are Horde and Horde get yet another Druid race! Confirmed!!

Deleted
    Wow, amazing looking form Now both sides got great new druid forms!

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    The female looks pretty realistic for a strong woman in a harsh environment. Strong people in medieval times looked more like bears than body builders, with a bit of fat set on them for harsh times. The problem with those models is that they're not ready yet and they have only one face options (possibly incomplete for the female, I read it was missing some animations). Once she gets more face options, she will have personality.

But even so, MMOs are about diversity. Even if you don't like her, someone else will. It's one of 5 allied races, and overall you already have both sexy and amazonian women. Just allow one to be frumpy and don't play it.
    Not just medieval times. Strong women still look like that. Go look up pics of female heavy athletes, particularly weightlifters. They actually need that fat to stay healthy(lots of muscles = lots of energy expenditure). Blizzard did their homework on these, it's the players that didn't.

Body builders on the other hand are actually in very bad shape, having almost no body fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Armass View Post
    I think its pretty obvious now that Kul'tiran humans will be the alliance allied race counterpart to the hordes mag'har orcs. And really dig that wicker bear form, about time humans get some druids.
    To be fair the writing has been on the wall for a while now. They are just bolding the text.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Not just medieval times. Strong women still look like that. Go look up pics of female heavy athletes, particularly weightlifters. They actually need that fat to stay healthy(lots of muscles = lots of energy expenditure). Blizzard did their homework on these, it's the players that didn't.

Body builders on the other hand are actually in very bad shape, having almost no body fat.
    True, though you'll find more bodybuilders than weightlifters online so people will get confused and ask for aaaaaaabs. Since I actually looked, here are some pics for the delight of the whiners:

its a cool form, but personally the normal kul tirans aren't too exciting. I don't like the human animations or the way gear looks on them, at least as a druid you could stay in a cool wicker form most of the time.
    Vrykul are much cooler looking imo