Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    @Fleugen and @Venziir

It sounds like you both are arguing the same thing; Kul Tiran harvest witches are not druids, and any similarities to druids or druidic spells are coincidence, based on the Blizzard response to the question.

Right?

Regardless, I'd be excited for another druid race on Alliance side. And based on this, it sounds plausible that Kul Tirans could become that race in the future after being exposed to and trained in actual druidism rather than simply being harvest witches.
    Ion just confirmed it so, yay Witcher-bears!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

fuck you blizzard

Wasting Race slot on fucking fatso. I get it. New forms its cool and etc. But its just ONE class. fck them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Black View Post
    fuck you blizzard

Wasting Race slot on fucking fatso. I get it. New forms its cool and etc. But its just ONE class. fck them.

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    I'm not salty just angry and kinda disappointed.

Have fun playing fatso.

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    Doesn't make any sense whatsoever. There are no drust models in game aside from the king. You really think the first thing they're gonna put in is a druid bear form for them? There's no drust male or female model. None. Just the king.

Many signs point to them being kul tiran forms. Come on... Same with people thinking it's just an npc or boss.

Kul tirans have a culture. Their lands have history. They are not just fat stormwind humans ffs
    Much less the file LITERALLY says Kul Tiran druid. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the file names are NOT created by wowhead of mmoc, but instead the actual file name that was datamined.

Sure there is a chance that it won't be something for player characters, but at this point it is a very slim chance given that Zandalari got their new forms.

If moderators can please close the thread. There no point in discussion anymore. Thanks.

but the Zandalari Druid models and horde bias REEEEEEEEEEEEEH.

Did people seriously doubt Kul Tirans wouldn't be an allied race in the first place? Makes sense they'd get a unique model for Druids, seeing as Zandalari got the same treatment.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Much less the file LITERALLY says Kul Tiran druid. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the file names are NOT created by wowhead of mmoc, but instead the actual file name that was datamined.
    I only saw "713166.jpg". Where can you see the filenames?

After listening to the Q&A and Ion blatantly stating that getting Zandalari and Kul'Tirans to join the factions is the point of BFA, I pronounce the Drust dream officially dead. Good bye my last dreams of a Vrykul-based race!

I'm not salty just angry and kinda disappointed.

Have fun playing fatso.
    I dont think you know what classifies as 'fat' as Kul Tiran males wouldn't really be called fat by today's standards

This is a fat guy

kul Tiran males have the body type of Strongmen - ie the type of body the strongest men in the world tend to have

Someone already pointed out that the symbol on the front arms of the supposed bear form. That implies heavily that it is a transformation. I know that the crux of this post is that it is a form for the Drust, no the Kul'Tirans. But, itsn't it possible that the Drust are the center of their druidism? The same way that the Night Elves were taught druidism by Cenarius, the Kul'Tirans could have been taught it by the Drust, which is why the form resembles them.

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    I dont think you know what classifies as 'fat' as Kul Tiran males wouldn't really be called fat by today's standards

This is a fat guy

kul Tiran males have the body type of Strongmen - ie the type of body the strongest men in the world tend to have

Strong men are dwarves. McDonalds race is McDonalds race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    but the Zandalari Druid models and horde bias REEEEEEEEEEEEEH.

Did people seriously doubt Kul Tirans wouldn't be an allied race in the first place? Makes sense they'd get a unique model for Druids, seeing as Zandalari got the same treatment.
    Kul Tirans were never impossible as a choice. Some players simply went into denial, that the Kul Tirans just COULDN'T be an allied race, and worked out their responses and arguments based on their own desire for Kul Tirans not to be playable. It was always a fragile foundation to base an argument on, as anyone not invested in the topic either for or against could see too much work had gone into Kul Tirans for them NOT to be an Allied race candidate.

Same as Vulpera.

I am genuinely surprised people are spooked by the Kul'tirans, I think the male ones look awesome, kinda like Sig Curtis from Fullmetal alchemist.

Quote Originally Posted by Chappyzilla View Post
    But the Zandalari bear form is not a turtle its a dinosaur
    Ever heard of an anklyosaurus? It's a dinosaur. Not a turtle.

10+ Year Old Account
    fuck you blizzard

I mean, we told you as much. You were the one who ignored the writing on the wall and hyped up a race using weak evidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    I am genuinely surprised people are spooked by the Kul'tirans, I think the male ones look awesome, kinda like Sig Curtis from Fullmetal alchemist.
    It's mostly the females...not too fond of them if I can be honest. The strongman argument works for males but not females.

I'm personally hoping for a female thin human model. I actually kinda like the male one and think it fits a sneaky character like a Rogue.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like another lost-cause druid in need of some "help"

Wouldn't be surprised if they're stuck in the form and that we won't see anyone changing forms. Who knows?
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Well we have male model for Drust. I can use the same argument you used.
    This is the most asinine argument to make. "There is a special model for a singular character, so clearly we are getting that race as playable!" Yep! You are totally right! Just like how we got giant skeletons because Rattlegore had a model. Or we got to play as Abominations because of Patchwerk. Oh and playing as a T-rex because of the dinosaur in Siege of Orgrimmar is AMAZING! ... oh wait

Your logic is ridiculous.

That is the model of the DRUST KING. A very singular character. It is not some generic model for a race. It is not some nameless "Drust Druidy Guy" NPC you'll see walking around smelling the flowers and looking to attack you.

Kul'Tirans have actual playable models for character toons. The picture name says it is KulTiranDruid. Just because it vaguely resembles an NPC when there has been literally ZERO indication that we are getting a particular allied race does not somehow show we are definitely getting it.

I am not sure how you are incapable of understanding this fact.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    It's looking like Kul Tiran's are the descendents of the Drust.
    Or not - considering it's already been said the Kul'Tirans are from Gilneas. As we know, Gilneas has a rich history of Druidism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Kul'tirans are obviously Drust ancestors.
    Do you mean descendent?
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

This thread should be closed do to confirmation of Kul'Trian in the live stream.