Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Grats, you cried enough to get zandalari paladins. Can you now cry us some actual content for BfA?

Should cry some more to get class changes done.

Survival and demo are the only specs getting love for BFA and it's taking them about 2-3 months to get it right.

The other 34 specs are looking absolute trash imao.

Artifact Weapons
    When 8.0 launches, the traits on artifact weapons will be disabled. The weapon and relics will stay, but not talents.
    so for a few months before expansion, we're screwed?

Well we learned almost nothing from this Q&A.

Kul'Tirans confirmed. No surprise there.

Artifact talents wiped. Also no surprise.

A bit too much about how it's not planned, would be a good idea, maybe in the future, and so on...
    Character customisation was a weak point, remains a weak point and will be a weak point.

Just wanna say I got an alpha invite right after the stream and en email so if you've been hoping to get in then check your acct cause more invites def went out!

My god you people are negative whiners.

"Alt friendly-ness will be the same as legion" PICK A MAIN BOIS, ALTS ARE DEAD AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishy View Post
    "Alt friendly-ness will be the same as legion" PICK A MAIN BOIS, ALTS ARE DEAD AGAIN.
    Like others have said... minus legendaries (and even then) Legion is super alt friendly now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I understand it so, that BfA will start with catch-up mechanics, not add them over time. Like skipping Into-scenario or get worldquests unlocked accountwide from the start, if one character has done it. And that Azerite knowledge will start counting in the background as soon as you reach max-level.

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    That patch usually includes the other system changes, so some of the old traits will be talents, along with all of the other BfA class changes.

Still nothing concrete about BfA PvP systems.

All that tells me is that they have no plans to make actual improvements, and will just continue spewing meaningless platitudes about teamwork. Templates will stay, gear will remain worthless, and every BG will remain a festival of giant zergs, with arena matches so boring the twitch chat falls asleep.

Mybe I'm actually done with Wow...that pains me to say...my hunter has been a huge part of my life over these 10 years but I so far haven't seen anything that makes me want to return to the game. II will probably return for legacy servers to at least try them out but we shall see

BfA will be the same as Legion in terms of alt-friendliness. Soooo not at all? I just love doing Suramar, Argus, and Legionfall campaigns on all my alts! How did you know Blizzard?????? Let's not make it a one and done thing. Noooo that would make too much sense!!

I can't imagine a world where WoW raiding guilds will be ok with Personal Loot as the only option. It's just not feasible, so i highly doubt that's what he meant.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    That patch usually includes the other system changes, so some of the old traits will be talents, along with all of the other BfA class changes.
    i hope so otherwise abilities like concordance would have been a massive waste of time =/ has anyone actually managed to max out their artifact yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    i hope so otherwise abilities like concordance would have been a massive waste of time =/ has anyone actually managed to max out their artifact yet?
    I certainly hope people did not expect to carry this over to BfA? I don't think there is any point to max or grind anything now, everything above 80 is a serious waste of time.

If it's current Legion level friendly it will be fine...aside from Legendaries which aren't in BFA it should be pretty alt-friendly....but if it's the mess of the beginning of Legion...then fuck...

- - - Updated - - -

a month at best

My favorite thing to look forward to in each new expansion were the new abilities.

Looking back at Wrath and Cataclysm dev alphas. Warriors getting Titans grip? AWESOME! Shockwave? Omg so cool! Mages getting all those sweet new spells!

Now it's like, every expansion we LOSE stuff! What gives? Why do they give us these cool things and then take them away? What's the point? Some classes got some cool, cool stuff from their artifacts and it's like "enjoy it while you can, crybabies!"

I'm going to miss Dimensional Rift, I'm going to miss the sweet play style of Legion Disc Priest. Why do they just take these things away from us?