Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Could we please have the Hozen and Jinyu allied race now?

I know a lot of people don't like Hozen or Jinyu, but with the allied race system they could very well be implemented, and if you don't like them, don't play them. A bit harder for the Hozen since i don't think they animations are based on anybody else, sicne they have completely different posutre. But when i can for sure say that one of the biggest positives for me in Pandaria were the Hozen. THey are very different from what we are used to see, they have some of the most hilarious interactions i've ever seenn in this game, especially with other horde Races, especially Goblins. I don't know too much about Jinyus since i didn't play alliance, but it hink they were overall well recived, and they are again, very unique looking.

It might be why the Pandaren racial leaders are in the embassy.

7+ Year Old Account
    As long as theres a racial to throw poop and stun people

Deleted
    Can we please stop having these kind of threads now?

Deleted
    They are both too intellectually challenged to be playable.

I would rather have those bearboyes from scholazar basin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chappyzilla View Post
    As long as theres a racial to throw poop and stun people
    Would be better if it blinded!

5+ Year Old Account
    I would sacrifice many an Allifag to get playable Hozen. Ook 'em in the dooker!
    Owner & Operator of The Barrens Grind Support Group
    Survivor of Early TBC Ganklethorn Vale
    Horde Till I Die

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Nope! That's like asking a Tsunami to not devastate an entire area, we will continue to speculate and discuss about allied races, but I see your point not alot of people here are talking about Warfronts and their reward unique armor sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    They are both too intellectually challenged to be playable.
    *compares Jinyu and Hozen* Jinyu are just as intelligent as any other race we already have, and Hozen can be just as smart as any orc, at least in their own way

Deleted
    I am still dissapointed Blizzard didn't take the opportunity in MoP to have 5 extremely flamboyant Jinyu join the alliance army while being called <The Jinyu Force>

The Alliance can have fish people.

I'd rather have Vulpera and Wolvar than giant primates, we already have so many of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    The Alliance can have fish people.

I'd rather have Vulpera and Wolvar than giant primates, we already have so many of those.
    What? Wolvar, are you shitting me? I always saw you as a voice of reason on these forums, now this.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    nope. we have to sit through this crap from now on. then we get the threads when it doesnt happen and how blizzard doesnt listen to players anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    I am still dissapointed Blizzard didn't take the opportunity in MoP to have 5 extremely flamboyant Jinyu join the alliance army while being called <The Jinyu Force>
    lmao well one should be a murloc or a gorloc to represent Guldo

I like the idea of Jinyu and they could share the lake area of SW with the Pandaren and their Dragon Turtles since they kinda need water and turn that whole area into a Pandariatown. The Hozen are more problematic since they are more monkey in shape than human, they would have to give them new models so they could hold weapons while walking. I always thought the Saurok were a better choice to join the Horde and they share a pre-existing playable model like the Jinyu do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Fudge if alliance get Jinyu im rolling horde...
    Think of them as Fish Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresh64 View Post
    lmao well one should be a murloc or a gorloc to represent Guldo

I like the idea of Jinyu and they could share the lake area of SW with the Pandaren and their Dragon Turtles since they kinda need water and turn that whole area into a Pandariatown. The Hozen are more problematic since they are more monkey in shape than human, they would have to give them new models so they could hold weapons while walking. I always thought the Saurok were a better choice to join the Horde and they share a pre-existing playable model like the Jinyu do.
    My thinking as well.

Little Pandariatown in Stormwind, I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Given then time...they'll get there. Blizzard is one not to let a good joke pass them by.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    *compares Jinyu and Hozen* Jinyu are just as intelligent as any other race we already have, and Hozen can be just as smart as any orc, at least in their own way
    Yes Jinyu are as smart as pandaren and humans, and hozen well... theyre at least Azeroth ogre level and people want ogres so that should not be a problem there...
    Last edited by mmocb13165abed; 2018-03-16 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    What? Wolvar, are you shitting me? I always saw you as a voice of reason on these forums, now this.
    It was a tongue-in-cheek remark, same as with the primates.

Wolvar are in the same basket as the Hozen to me in all fairness.