Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    I kind of want to see malfurion go full bad guy this expansion and lead the war against the horde, hes been such a pacifist in wow, it hurts everytime i do something for him as a horde player while secretly wanting to kill him (i guess this is how the alliance feels about thrall?)

BFA could be a much needed breath of fresh air into the H/A conflict, burning of teldrassil i could see pushing a lot of night elf druids over the edge, and there is a lot of natural ferocity they could use to fuel their rage!

I really hope this expansion is the end of neutral heroes, its like the horde and alliance only exist for the player characters while all of the relevant lore characters are neutral
    No. I personally hate Malfurion and I play a freakin Feral cat. He's weak, his voice actor is <TERRIBLE> and he's a coward.
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Do we actually know any of the story for these human "Druids?" The image appears to show their shape-change forms as the Drustvar-type "wicker" forms, which would presumably make them antagonists?
    I think, when someone “came up” with Kul’Tiran humans druids and made a thread about it, they linked a screenshot from alpha. In there we saw a quest involving actual human druid-druids? I’m not sure...
    Apart from that I’ve read somewhere (Or just heard itbon Blizzcon) that Drust used a special mix of death and life magics. All the weird dead-tree-creatures throughout Kul’Tiras seem to have been created through it. So it’s very probable that Kul’Tiran druids would be using the same “mix”, considering their bear form. Maybe what they lacked in life magics part of druidism they filled with death magics?
    As for being antagonists, the witches that seem to practice Drust magic are an enemy of pc and Kul’Tirans treat them as “nicely” as real life middleages society. Could be a cool conflict between the Light worshippers and new druids?

Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    No. I personally hate Malfurion and I play a freakin Feral cat. He's weak, his voice actor is <TERRIBLE> and he's a coward.
    I def dont hate him that much, but i hate what he is in wow, where characters are neutered for gameplay purposes. Full badguy is probably not a great idea, but they can do so much more with him, like by making him NOT a coward

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    inb4 Anduin is actually Med'an disguised in an illusion spell.
    Med'an is much weaker, as his human genes are watered down by lesser races.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    It won't stop there.

In patch 8.1 Anduin will have another anime-dreamscape vision of Varian and become King of Shamans with his supreme ancestor worship to fill the void Thrall left behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by ello View Post
    all bow before the human empire
    Then Garithos resurrects himself from the dead and marries Jaina.

I def dont hate him that much, but i hate what he is in wow, where characters are neutered for gameplay purposes. Full badguy is probably not a great idea, but they can do so much more with him, like by making him NOT a coward
    Where do people get him being a coward? In the last expansion we mainly saw him being brash, impulsive, and overconfident. Was it the crying for help for Tyrande lines? Because I'm still convinced those were Xavius tormenting Tyrande. When we actually see him again he's nothing like that, instead going "hah, they're coming to kick your ass, I can't wait to watch!"

This is the guy that wrestled a tornado that was tearing the continent apart, he's not afraid of a satyr.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2018-03-17 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post

Where do people get him being a coward? In the last expansion we mainly saw him being brash, impulsive, and overconfident. Was it the crying for help for Tyrande lines? Because I'm still convinced those were Xavius tormenting Tyrande. When we actually see him again he's nothing like that, instead going "hah, they're coming to kick your ass, I can't wait to watch!"

This is the guy that wrestled a tornado that was tearing the continent apart, he's not afraid of a satyr.
    I think it is more to do with him not opposing the horde, cata was a mess for his character, garrosh was invading ashenvale, which you participate in, and then when you get to hyjal hes like "yo what is up home slice" and being all friendly. that was just... shit.

i feel like the overconfident malf was shoehorned in due to alliance backlash and how embarrassing it was to have such a prominent lore figure whining so much. personally i found it annoying. This was the build up to xavius and the whole way through malf just shit talks him. It seemed unrealistic, out of character for malf and didnt serve to make him look badass, but rather make xavius look foolish. Malf was beat and he was acting like he was the victor

I think it is more to do with him not opposing the horde, cata was a mess for his character, garrosh was invading ashenvale, which you participate in, and then when you get to hyjal hes like "yo what is up home slice" and being all friendly. that was just... shit.

i feel like the overconfident malf was shoehorned in due to alliance backlash and how embarrassing it was to have such a prominent lore figure whining so much. personally i found it annoying. This was the build up to xavius and the whole way through malf just shit talks him. It seemed unrealistic, out of character for malf and didnt serve to make him look badass, but rather make xavius look foolish. Malf was beat and he was acting like he was the victor
    Well if Malfurion survives the burning of Teldrassil you'll probably get your wish of him retaliating more visibly against the horde.

You could say the same thing about Thrall being cool in Cata with an alliance rogue like me after he was kidnapped by the SI:7 in the goblin starting zone. Tends to happen with faction neutral zones and questgivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Well if Malfurion survives the burning of Teldrassil you'll probably get your wish of him retaliating more visibly against the horde.

You could say the same thing about Thrall being cool in Cata with an alliance rogue like me after he was kidnapped by the SI:7 in the goblin starting zone. Tends to happen with faction neutral zones and questgivers.
    Yeah i wasnt exactly fond of thrall being all buddy buddy with the alliance either. What should have happened was thrall lead the earthen ring but the alliance deal with an alliance representative instead of with thrall, would do well to build up some more characters, like nobundo maybe. Same with malfurion, id prefer to deal with hamuul runetotem than deal with malfurion.