Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Black View Post
    I'm not alone. Check official forums, twitter etc. There plenty of people with same mindset as I am.
    When you're dealing with millions of people, having a few thousand likeminded is a tiny minority.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    When you're dealing with millions of people, having a few thousand likeminded is a tiny minority.
    He was basicly made fun of by Ion in the interview last night. Like for real. its kind of hilariouis

Because vrykul suck and I had to put up long enough with them in my order hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    He was basicly made fun of by Ion in the interview last night. Like for real. its kind of hilariouis
    Typical Blizzard? Its not like I selling something and try get his money.

Deleted
    Typical Blizzard? Its not like I selling something and try get his money.
    You cant cater to everyone. Thats just how it is. When people start being ridiculus this "the customer is always right" starts getting thrown out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    The draenei, while being an asspull, always had the most potential out of all races when it comes to their lore and they did not disappoint, leading us through some of the most important story arcs we've seen so far. Already in TBC we've seen their potential within the story and they tied very nicely into the existing story.

Kul Tiran monster hunters on the other hand do not seem like a prospect that'll have much use beyond being a different flavour of humans that was fighting sea monsters.
    You're basing that on 0 evidence. This is a pointlessly nitpicking train of thought. Wait til release.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Too big.

Not relevant to the expansion.

Limited class options.

Kul Tirans being in this expansion PLUS Vrykul = two "big humans" = shitfit.

Valajar/Odyn/Stormheim not received well.
    Every word of what you just said is wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Tauren are the upper limit. They already get stuck on doorways. So anything taller than a tauren is by definition "to big".
    Doorway meme strikes again. Who cares? Who gives a shot about doors? I doubt anyone who repeats this mindlessly actually cares and they just keep bleating it out.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Because Daelin was one of the founders of the OG Alliance and Jaina was one of the founders of the current Alliance. Kul Tiras has always had a role in the Alliance. Even more than Stormwind. After Daelin's death, Jaina still had Theramore that was populated by Kul Tirans. It only makes sense that Jaina's people eventually join the Alliance again. Other than the Dark Iron Dwarves, The Kul Tirans make more sense as an allied race than any other allied race. Jaina has always been one of the top dogs within the Alliance and these are her people.

Vrykul are not Alliance. That's why they aren't Alliance. There is no reason for them to be Alliance. It literally doesn't make sense other than the players liking the way they look.
    Last edited by CreatureLives; 2018-03-17 at 02:04 PM.

Easy. because when you add Vrykuls you can easily add them to both.
    Northrend and kvaldir ones to horde (dedication to death and etc.)
    Broken shroe ones to ALiance .

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Because no matter what you ppl get, you complain
    Pretty much this^, no matter what new thing Blizzard give us there is always someone out there bitching and moaning about it.. It would be different if it was something game breaking/made the game suck.. I reckon most of the complaints about this are just thinly veiled fat shaming attacks/insults..

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Every word of what you just said is wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Doorway meme strikes again. Who cares? Who gives a shot about doors? I doubt anyone who repeats this mindlessly actually cares and they just keep bleating it out.
    Butthurt mmo-c meme strikes again, calling things memes so he won't have to acknowledge that other people might care even though he does not.

Quote Originally Posted by berdrek View Post
    all of the alliance races are complete ass pulls with the exception of the dark iron dwarves, void elves and light forged draenei came out of nowhere, no previous lore.. nothing. meanwhile the horde gets the zandalari which we've hear from for years and the nigthborne that had basically half of an expansion expanding and telling their story... Wtf is a void elf... how when and where are light forged draenei made. We get all but a 30 sec intro telling us this. Now we get kultiran human, that has everything to do with the new expansion but nothing to do with the lore before other then jainas people, so if jaina is from kultiras whyisnt she fat like the "kultiran" human model. This all seems very one sided, kinda of frustrating tbh
    So it's ok for the Horde to get an "ass-pulled" race that had almost half an expansion centered on them (the nightborne)... but, for some reason, it's not ok for the Alliance to get an "ass-pulled" race that likely is going to be involved through a considerable (if not most) part of the expansion? Ok...?

Maybe has to do that we are going to Kul'Tiras? Yeah its a shock to see what the models look like considering no-one thought they'd look this way but honestly we might be getting the buffer version and the smaller version (or so I hope anyway). I'd rather not have Vyrkul - I dont like them mainly because their heads look hunched down all the time

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I think a good compromise for people who want(ed) vrykul would be Arathi/Arathor humans. Easier said than done lore-wise, but it definitely would appeal to most vrykul fans, which really are more drawn to the Norse/Barbarian aspect of the Vrykul than the large stature.

Would be cool it just doesn't make sense. Lothar was known as the last descendant and he's been dead for a long time. Unless he's had a long lost daughter or son all these years that has been making babies left and right I don't see how this would even be possible. Maybe if they were undead, I guess. I suppose a Forsaken allied race of undead versions of those images you have could work.

Playable Vrykul... You obviously never tried to fit into the tight doorways as a Tauren Paladin on Divine Steed. And I'm pretty sure a mountless Vrykul is bigger than that.
    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic... No, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    program them to have a hitbox that's smaller than the doorframe so they don't physically get stuck.
    So they get their head cut-off everytime they walk through a door? No thanks.

This entire discussion about "ass-pulls" is stupid anyway. Kul'Tirans have existed in Lore since basically forever. So has the Army of the Light (also called "The Lightforged"). This entire thing is just a cheap argument because you didn't get the one you wanted exactly.

The 4 races that we got in the first push are not BfA-relevant races, that is entirely correct. They are Legion races, thats why we get them in Legion (ie. around two months ago by now).
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2018-03-17 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Anybody who'd like to enter buildings? So... everybody, since it's kinda required to play the game?

Anybody who'd like to enter buildings? So... everybody, since it's kinda required to play the game?
    I don't think anybody who actually wants vrykul would actually mind them being shrunken down.

5+ Year Old Account
    The issue is getting through a door -while mounted-. Which ... who cares? Just dismount, go through the door, and since you're inside a building you can't dismount anymore.

The only place it "Mattered" even slightly was Undercity, where you had to dismount, go through the door, then mount back up. Woo-pity Doo!
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

I'm not alone. Check official forums, twitter etc. There plenty of people with same mindset as I am.
    Of course you are not alone the most displeased will always scream the loudest, especially when people over over exaggerate it.

I can understand their frustrations But calling it that is just silly.