Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    This moderate nationalist nonsense got shut down pretty quickly by one of those nationalists talking about his psycho murder fantasies.
    Hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    No trouble, i got used with infracting so thats that.

I have another offer for you. Gilrak and two of these skinny antifa, against this man here at 1.95 meters height and 105 kilograms of raw mass. For imagination purposes, nothing more.
    Who shall win such an encounter.
    https://imgur.com/NaITHSn

Imagine that back flexing as i choke someone. I think if i go all in i could crack their necks, let alone the oxygen to the brain.
    That looks like a death threat to me.

Reported as such.

- - - Updated - - -

Also

White nationalists, by definition, are supportive of measures to forcibly remove those of other races, creating a white ethno state.

It is inherently violent, and in no way moderate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    I wanted to reply to every single point again but then i read moderate white nationalist and i´m now convinced that you

a) don´t know the difference between white nationalist and nationalist and

b) somehow think this is an attack on moderate right wingers/conservatives.

There´s nothing wrong with nationalism, we all love the country we live in and i bet most of us would die defending it but that´s not what white nationalism is. Why are you trying to identify yourself with those people?
    1) theres nothing wrong in white nationalism (or german/polish/british/chinese/arabic nationalisms)

THERES LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG IN WANTING TO BE SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE THAT ACT LIKE YOU, TALK LIKE YOU AND LOOK LIKE YOU.

n o t h i n g w r o n g o r c r i m i n a l

got that?

so unless white nationalists commit any form of crime or violence they are moderate (if you commit violence - you're radical (just like antifa pigs)

too hard to get that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    White nationalism is, by its very definition, not a moderate stance. It's Nationalism which by itself is incredibly radical.
    nope, all european countries were in 19th century nationalistic, they were not radical by any means, sorry!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    That looks like a death threat to me.

Reported as such.

- - - Updated - - -

Also

White nationalists, by definition, are supportive of measures to forcibly remove those of other races, creating a white ethno state.
    false lmao, not all nationalist ( I am not being one yet I still know that) are for massive deportations of current citizens, you have 0 clue of what you talkin about

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    PFFFFFFAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Moderate white nationalists"

Ahahahahahahahaha!
    yes, moderate white nationalists, you know, the people who dont commit crimes and just want stricter borders, wow, so radical!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol at the guy wanting to kill people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    1) theres nothing wrong in white nationalism (or german/polish/british/chinese/arabic nationalisms)

THERES LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG IN WANTING TO BE SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE THAT ACT LIKE YOU, TALK LIKE YOU AND LOOK LIKE YOU.

n o t h i n g w r o n g o r c r i m i n a l

got that?

so unless white nationalists commit any form of crime or violence they are moderate (if you commit violence - you're radical (just like antifa pigs)

too hard to get that?

- - - Updated - - -

nope, all european countries were in 19th century nationalistic, they were not radical by any means, sorry!

- - - Updated - - -

false lmao, not all nationalist ( I am not being one yet I still know that) are for massive deportations of current citizens, you have 0 clue of what you talkin about

- - - Updated - - -

yes, moderate white nationalists, you know, the people who dont commit crimes and just want stricter borders, wow, so radical!
    lol nobody is buying your racist shit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Lol at the guy wanting to kill people.
    anti-fascism makes his primal urges go haywire.

There's nothing wrong with people who think my existence is an abomination, or that I don't belong in my own country?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You didn’t actually list examples, while Trump is holding meeting on how to limit video games. His gun proposal gives states the right to take anyone’s guns away, as long as state court permits it and arming government officials... before a crime is committed for any reason the court sees fit. See, those are examples...
    1) bake the cake
    2) twitter/youtube and otehr major companies with obvious to the left bias cencoring "radical right" speakers (yet crazies like Linda sarsours still have twitter verification)
    3) lefties forcing major companies to change their staff or affiliations because of their political stances
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/papa-jo...tional-anthem/
    4) absolute insanity in college campuses
    5) recent punishment of a student by school admin that did not participate in a political walk out against the 2nd amendment rights

and so on so forth, so much for the "tolerant" left

but ye man, "the tolerant left" never opresses or punishes p

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    There's nothing wrong with people who think my existence is an abomination, or that I don't belong in my own country?
    1) again wrongly comparing nazism with nationalism (will you ever get that)
    2) Those who wanna deport citizens are radicals, not moderates.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    lol nobody is buying your racist shit

- - - Updated - - -
    cant argue > time to label someone a racist

(:

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The President says some of them are very good people. Clearly Tennessee agrees.
    I totally agree with the President, some of the lefties were indeed more or less sane individuals, so good for him to not label his political opponents as some kind of extreme radicals

4) absolute insanity in college campuses
    5) recent punishment of a student by school admin that did not participate in a political walk out against the 2nd amendment rights
    4) You should try visiting some college campuses before you spout this nonsense. The insanity you see in articles? Those things are newsworthy precisely because they aren't the norm.
    5) And here's you ignoring a) that he was given an alternative option like everyone else and refused and b) that a ton of other students around the country were punished *for* participating in walkouts. Nice selective presentation of the facts.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

So is calling a racist that doesnt murder people a “moderate white nationalist” the new politically correct term or something?

4) You should try visiting some college campuses before you spout this nonsense. The insanity you see in articles? Those things are newsworthy precisely because they aren't the norm.
    5) And here's you ignoring a) that he was given an alternative option like everyone else and refused and b) that a ton of other students around the country were punished *for* participating in walkouts. Nice selective presentation of the facts.
    1) I studied in a red state college man, and all of my professors were either liberal or lefties, all of the public social events we had were lefties ( aka feminist lectures/rape culture lectures/ anti racism lectures and so on), sorry, I've experienced college leftism on myself
    2) you missing the obvious point (again) school are public thus APOLITICAL institutions, they have no right to inforce participation in political events by any means, giving students options of either you come to anti second amendment march or you do X (having all classes canceled >not his fault) is retarded and doesnt make sence

SCHOOL SHOULD NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY FORM OF POLITICAL ACTIVITIES (How many times should I repeat this obvious truth?)

1) I studied in a red state college man, and all of my professors were either liberal or lefties, all of the public social events we had were lefties ( aka feminist lectures/rape culture lectures/ anti racism lectures and so on), sorry, I've experienced college leftism on myself
    2) you missing the obvious point (again) school are public thus APOLITICAL institutions, they have no right to inforce participation in political events by any means, giving students options of either you come to anti second amendment march or you do X (having all classes canceled >not his fault) is retarded and doesnt make sence

SCHOOL SHOULD NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY FORM OF POLITICAL ACTIVITIES (How many times should I repeat this obvious truth?)
    I think it is hilarious that anti-rape and anti racism are left things.

that a ton of other students around the country were punished *for* participating in walkouts.
    those who were punished deserved it, because they skipped classes

what do people get for skipping actual classes (a punishment)

what do people get for skipping canceled classes (nothing)

not other way around lmao

1) again wrongly comparing nazism with nationalism (will you ever get that)
    2) Those who wanna deport citizens are radicals, not moderates.
    1) Being against miscegenation is one of the hallmarks of white nationalist ideology. What the fuck does that have to do with Nazism? I'm not Jewish, I'm mixed ethnicity, part white (which is apparently tantamount to white genocide).
    2) Sort of hard to separate "moderates" and radicals when white nationalist ideology calls for a white nation. Wanting a white nation without removing non-whites is sort of difficult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

cant argue > time to label someone a racist

(:
    lol, white nationalism is racist by defintion, atleast be honest.

those who were punished deserved it, because they skipped classes

what do people get for skipping actual classes (a punishment)

what do people get for skipping canceled classes (nothing)

not other way around lmao
    No, they were punished for their politics.

I'm going to keep saying this until you acknowledge that the suspended guy wasn't punished for his politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I think it is hilarious that anti-rape and anti racism are left things.
    they were implementing in the lectures that somehow these issues do exist on college campuses, which was a total lie and it was all about "White supremacy" stupidity (which is 100% leftie position)

what was the last time you remember having a right wing event organized by any college or university?

- - - Updated - - -

No, they were punished for their politics.
    nope, they were punished for skipping classes

if you skip classes you know what you getting

the guy in that case was punished for skipping a class that was CANCELED

(again how many time should I repeat that before it finally enters your brain)

I know this forum is all up in arms about “omg stop overusing the term racist”, but this is seriously a new low. Apparently people that actually dislike anyone that isnt white and wants to turn the country into a white nation state cant be called racist.

What major did you study, that you knew the political leanings of your professors? Because in all of the many years I've been in Universities, only once did a professor make his politics known to us: and he was a Republican Christian.

To which we all proceeded to give no shits, because it was irrelevant.

And I'm not missing the point. You're implying he was punished for not taking part in the walkout. That's 100% dishonest, and I'm taking issue with that. You can try and shift the goal posts to whether or not political activities should be sanctioned, but I don't give a shit: I'm going to keep going back to why that student was punished.

nope, its not, a nationalist is not always a racist, but yes, all racists are nationalists also.

but you have to see a distinction