Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drsephuz7 View Post
    Im sure most people won't care still in case anyone wonders this is how far you can take the Legiongrind
    all legendarys farmed without any multiboxing involved
    proof: https://imgur.com/gallery/8K9ap

Feel free to judge,share or ask in case theres any question - yes i need help.
    grats , don't let blizzard know this but , I hope in a few years we'll come full circle and some people wil be able to wear a legendary on every equip slot from all the expansions.
    So far we've got ring cape and trinket + 2 equip slots from legion + weapons for some classes . The heart of Azeroth necklace seems to fulfill the epicness requirement even though it's supposed to be an artifact quality item

God... remember how Blizz didnt want to up Val'anyr ilev to match Shadowmourne?

Seeing so many current expac legendaries is triggering enough as it is... the fact that most of them are there since legion release and they are the highest ilev possible adds the salt to the wound.

Just how extreme this actually is: People didn't even play this much in vanilla. Even those who farmed Rank 14 in pvp didn't play this much this long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    Argus Invasions give roughly 1% BLP per run, and rotate every 3(?) Hours.

My percent assumption is using Legendary Progress Tracker. It seems fairly accurate now and I normally receive my legendary in the 70-80% area, and haven't gone passed 100% prediction yet.
    Ok where is the legendary progress tracker? Os it a mod hesrd it mentioned alot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    God... remember how Blizz didnt want to up Val'anyr ilev to match Shadowmourne?

Seeing so many current expac legendaries is triggering enough as it is... the fact that most of them are there since legion release and they are the highest ilev possible adds the salt to the wound.
    Honestly would have been pretty badass if tuey let those with legendaries update them to be used this xpac maybe over a special questline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    It's a google spreadsheet that you can import to your own drive and plug your character into. At least it was last time I checked.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Just how extreme this actually is: People didn't even play this much in vanilla. Even those who farmed Rank 14 in pvp didn't play this much this long.
    You can't really compare it, since people in Vanilla usually played on just 1 character. Here people try to get everything on 12 chars for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Everything in general is pointless if you decide to make it that way.
    definitely, but that is why we have measures, to each his own i guess

Quote Originally Posted by That guy maybe View Post
    It's a google spreadsheet that you can import to your own drive and plug your character into. At least it was last time I checked.
    It's an addon now, using the data that was compiled.

It starts tracking after you get a legendary, so it tracks from scratch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    It's an addon now, using the data that was compiled.

It starts tracking after you get a legendary, so it tracks from scratch.
    Ahh oj thx will look it up then

Ahh oj thx will look it up then
    https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/...ogress-tracker Nothing will be perfect but it's decent. I honestly just use it to keep track of what i've done.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    You can't really compare it, since people in Vanilla usually played on just 1 character. Here people try to get everything on 12 chars for some reason.
    Just talking about played time. People did spend +12 hours a day playing pvp in premades when they were aiming for rank 14 but those pvp'ers played that much only when they were aiming for it and it didn't really take that long in premade.

Deleted
    840-850 ilvl on some of the characters, yet all legendaries? Yeaah....
    If you actually had them you could make a video about it, not use the PTR vendor to show us the legendaries You know, the obvious vendor that sells all the leggos? Yeah...

https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/...ogress-tracker Nothing will be perfect but it's decent. I honestly just use it to keep track of what i've done.
    This is the only real use for it, the % is all over the place because in the end the weights are still guesswork to some extent. I go over 100% regularly, with my highest being 140% or so, meanwhile I know a guy who gets them under 70% consistently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keesasha View Post
    840-850 ilvl on some of the characters, yet all legendaries? Yeaah....
    If you actually had them you could make a video about it, not use the PTR vendor to show us the legendaries You know, the obvious vendor that sells all the leggos? Yeah...
    Look at the screenshots, he unequipped the legendaries so they'd all be in bags/bank rather than equipped, to make it easier for people to see. You can look his characters up on the armory.

On-topic: Grats, Fleks. Fell pretty far behind after being basically even by the end of 2017, still missing 33 legendaries and have no Aman'thul's. Cut down from 100 invasions/day(roughly) and 2 Antorus clears to instead doing daily heroic, emissaries and 3 Antorus clears(requiring maybe half the played time as the invasions), as well as doing basically nothing in January.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2018-03-17 at 09:02 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Outside of the us it can be, and it's becoming more researched that working over 8 hrs consistently can be horrible for your well being
    ???? Can you link any supporting evidence please.
    First you have to define what type of work you're talking about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    This is the only real use for it, the % is all over the place because in the end the weights are still guesswork to some extent. I go over 100% regularly, with my highest being 140% or so, meanwhile I know a guy who gets them under 70% consistently.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at the screenshots, he unequipped the legendaries so they'd all be in bags/bank rather than equipped, to make it easier for people to see. You can look his characters up on the armory.
    So? I also have all classes at max and at least 2 leggoes on all of them. Just copy them to the PTR and grab all the vendor leggos. BAM now i too have them all.
    If you want to be taken seriously you need video proof, since that takes a lot more skill to forge.

So? I also have all classes at max and at least 2 leggoes on all of them. Just copy them to the PTR and grab all the vendor leggos. BAM now i too have them all.
    If you want to be taken seriously you need video proof, since that takes a lot more skill to forge.
    Again, check his armories or ask literally anybody in or around FSY. He's not the first to do it either, fwiw, I know of at least 1, I think 2, who did it before him. Also why would anybody go through the effort of faking this, considering how easy it would be(as you pointed out)?
    Last edited by Tradu; 2018-03-17 at 09:12 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I do hope you're a happy client with a sense of pride and accomplishment and not an OCD exploited and discouraged from seeking help.
    Quite a feat nonetheless, gz!

So what now?
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Deleted
    Again, check his armories or ask literally anybody in or around FSY. He's not the first to do it either, fwiw, I know of at least 1, I think 2, who did it before him.
    Did they also have very dubious screenshots as proof?
    I'm not saying it's not possible, but i'm not that gullible. Somebody's word won't make me believe it, while actual video proof will.
    If you can't provide that in 2018 well i guess you can't expect people to take you seriously....

Did they also have very dubious screenshots as proof?
    I'm not saying it's not possible, but i'm not that gullible. Somebody's word won't make me believe it, while actual video proof will.
    If you can't provide that in 2018 well i guess you can't expect people to take you seriously....
    Yes, they provided screenshots(although unlike you, I trust people I've known for a while, rather than my instant reaction being that something is fake. Maybe because I'm fairly close to getting every legendary myself, so I know it's possible if you're more dedicated than I am), including of guild loot log, which was full of them using their legendary tokens on their last character(a priest, I think, getting all 27 legendaries immediately after one another). And video is easy to fake as well, just don't record it where the vendors are on PTR and it's the exact same visually as live. The only difference is that video is more obnoxious to upload and share than screenshots(as well as taking longer).
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted

spelling error

Yes, they provided screenshots(although unlike you, I trust people I've known for a while, rather than my instant reaction being that something is fake. Maybe because I'm fairly close to getting every legendary myself, so I know it's possible if you're more dedicated than I am), including of guild loot log, which was full of them using their legendary tokens on their last character(a priest, I think, getting all 27 legendaries immediately after one another). And video is easy to fake as well, just don't record it where the vendors are on PTR and it's the exact same visually as live. The only difference is that video is more obnoxious to upload and share than screenshots(as well as taking longer).
    Yeah so do it at the vendor location..also you can see the realm up on the character selection screen. Also for more proof open up the friends list.
    And what's this about uploading and sharing being obnoxious? I mean, when you come up with a such a big claim you need undeniable proof to back it up.
    But you're not the one who needs to do it, and i'm sure if the guy who made the thread ever reads this he will find some excuse as to why he can't provide undeniable proof. So yeah there's nothing to gain about arguing here.