Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Firelands catform transmog?

Dunno how blizzard plans to do the transmog for druid forms post-legion but I'd love to be able to see the cinder Cat form from the old staff in firelands.

It's not as HQ as the others but I think it looks cool.

I don't even play druid and even i know there's a toy from fandral that gives you the form.

Toy's drop chance is low as hell, i'd rather have it coming from transmog.

Anyway, toys are limited in the ways they can be used so having it tied to an actual piece of gear would be much better, like the warlock wings on the headgear.

Quote Originally Posted by Supertao View Post
    they have a cooldown and last a certain amount of time, and are unique to a certain amount pickup.

The Xmog shouldt be limited, and you should be able to xmog it as much as possible.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    they have a cooldown and last a certain amount of time, and are unique to a certain amount pickup.

The Xmog shouldt be limited, and you should be able to xmog it as much as possible.
    The toy only has a 10 minute cooldown with a duration that lasts far longer than that, an hour i believe, It has unlimited uses. We're not talking about the seeds you actually pick up off the floor.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just macro the toy into Cat Form (or anything really)...
    Bang, you have a new look for your form, and unless you're wiping in the span of under 10 minutes at a time (progression), it should have a fantastic up-time.

Saying that, I would like to see more forms coming in for achievements such as BoP and other campaigns.

As already mentioned you have a toy for Firecat that has a ridiculous uptime unless you're doing content in which you'll die a lot (progression, PvP, etc). Let's get some Balance love before we give even more forms to Feral (and Guardian) since you just got, what, 7 forms, 4 colors each? Balance and Resto just got some stupid staves.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

What a waste of time thread. I hope OP has to farm this for the rest of his worthless life.

Infracted
    Last edited by Venara; 2018-03-26 at 01:12 PM.

its only low droprate cause it wowhead counts all kills including other classes/specs while it only drops for druids. so the drop chance is ATLEAST 12x what wowhead lists

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post

The seeds are just to tide you over till you have the toy. The toy lasts 1h, 10min CD, and isn't removed on death.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The seeds are just to tide you over till you have the toy. The toy lasts 1h, 10min CD, and isn't removed on death.
    Lol wait Toy isn't removed on death? The fuck does the OP need this thing as a base form then? It literally lasts forever if you want it to.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Lol wait Toy isn't removed on death? The fuck does the OP need this thing as a base form then? It literally lasts forever if you want it to.
    No idea. For all its worth, we pretty much have it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Artoria View Post
    Dunno how blizzard plans to do the transmog for druid forms post-legion but I'd love to be able to see the cinder Cat form from the old staff in firelands.

It's not as HQ as the others but I think it looks cool.
    I think it would be nice to have this form added into the other forms post-Legion for transmog, or however they'll handle it, yes.

Other thing: wow, I remember thinking how polished this form looked and now Legion has spoiled everything and it looks like an N64 model.

It’s still a fantastic looking model. In a lot of ways, it’s the forefather of the modern Legion models: It changes the skin of a Feral Druid in Cat Form (something we had never seen before), it has a fire trail (also a first, but replicated in the Mage Tower Challenge skin).

But when you apply this effect, you loose the new Legion fighting animations! That should be changed. It’s not even hard, because all other Cat Form skins has these new animations.

Like your signature @Kikazz

They need to try and get all the legion forms in there too.

It would make a lot more sense just doing them as a transmog item tab, so different forms are unlocked and can be chosen in transmog.

It'd be great because it would allow the system to expand - I feel with all the new art team members they have, throwing a couple of Druid forms here or there would be apreciated by a lot of players.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

really don't understand the level of hostility in this thread.

I think it's reasonable that druids should be able to choose/control their appearance in game in a way similar to every other class/spec. Yes there is a workaround by using the toy, but as others have said, low drop rate, and it still leaves the issue of how Blizz will manage all of the legion forms. I always felt that it was odd that this particular appearance was not turned into a cosmetic glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    I always felt that it was odd that this particular appearance was not turned into a cosmetic glyph.
    I'm really not a fan of using glyphs for all the different forms (Especially when you can only have one, like with Travel form). I think they need to just add it to transmog options.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destram View Post
    The toy only has a 10 minute cooldown with a duration that lasts far longer than that, an hour i believe, It has unlimited uses. We're not talking about the seeds you actually pick up off the floor.
    It also has an obnoxiously low drop-rate. Been trying for... fucked if I know... at least a year and still haven't got it.