Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So we see the Titans for the first time ever and... nothing?

No, "hey, can you wait like....FIVE FUCKING MINUTES JUST SO WE CAN ASK YOU SOME BASIC QUESTIONS WE WOULD LOVE TO KNOW ABOUT VOID LORDS AND SHIT?"

Or "HEY, SINCE YOU'RE HERE, MIND PULLING OUT THAT FROSTMOURNE SOUL SUCKING LOOKING SHIT OUT OF OUR PLANET?"

Or "HEY, WE HAVE LIKE 3 OLD GODS ABOUT TO BREAK OUT AND FUCK SHIT UP, MIND JUST FIXING YOUR CONTAINMENT SHIT BEFORE YOU PEACE OUT?"

Or "HEY, CAN WE HAVE YOUR FUCKING CELL NUMBER TO CALL YOU JUST IN CASE?"

Or "HEY, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING ANYWAY?"

Ridiculous how that was handled, absolute spit in the face. Sargeras has his body back OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE, making the entire Illidan chase MEANINGLESS, and now Illidan, out of nowhere, has the strength to face Sargeras for eternity? What is this BULLSHIT?

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    Sargeras has his body back out of nowhere
    When did Sargeras lose his body?
    Last edited by cparle87; 2018-03-19 at 04:06 AM.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    When did Sargeras lose his body?
    When Medivh got knocked the fuck out of the game in Warcraft 1, Sargeras then wandered the universe bodiless for years and it was always implied he needed a new host for his spirit.

When Medivh got knocked the fuck out of the game in Warcraft 1, Sargeras then wandered the universe bodiless for years and it was always implied he needed a new host for his spirit.
    Nah, that was just a tiny fragment of his spirit that he put into the Avatar. The real true Sargeras needed a massive portal like the one from the Well of Eternity to come here. So he tried to stick his foot in the door. He made an Avatar, put a tiny sliver of himself in it, and a couple demons were able to make a portal it could come through in short order. Then the whole Aegwynn and Medivh thing happened. The real true Sargeras has been hoofing it across the universe to Argus ever since the WotA.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

You already have all the current questions regarding them answered, especially at the end of Uldaman dungeon the disks explain you everything. We already defeated 3 of the Old Gods now only N'zoth remains and the Void Lords aren't even a complete concept yet probably their story is still been written.
    Last edited by Elfezen; 2018-03-19 at 04:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfezen View Post
    You already have all the current questions regarding them answered, especially at the end of Uldaman dungeon the disks explain you everything. We already defeated 3 of the Old Gods now only N'zoth remains and the Void Lords aren't even a complete concept yet probably their story is still been written.
    That and asking the titan's about that wouldn't help much. Sargeras was the one who confronted them directly. I think the rest of the titans were oblivious to the void in general(hence Sargeras and his split from them not understanding 'what' it was and grasping it's true threat). They may 'know of them' but that's probably about it.

On live servers we are frozen in time (looping it maybe, with alt runs ) having just freed the pantheon.
    No reason to think we won't see them again, when the writers feel the time is right.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

I mean...On one hand, I can't disagree, it is kinda odd.

But on the other hand, I'm pretty sure it's just brushed over, but I don't think any of the Titans are actually fully back. Remember, they have to use Argus's essence to bind Sargeras, they couldn't do it themselves at that point.

So I'm pretty sure the answer to why they didn't fix anything is because they couldn't at that point. For the future though? No idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    On live servers we are frozen in time (looping it maybe, with alt runs ) having just freed the pantheon.
    No reason to think we won't see them again, when the writers feel the time is right.
    I like your avatar and banner. Brewmaster FTW!

P.S. I hate the class.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I mean...On one hand, I can't disagree, it is kinda odd.

But on the other hand, I'm pretty sure it's just brushed over, but I don't think any of the Titans are actually fully back. Remember, they have to use Argus's essence to bind Sargeras, they couldn't do it themselves at that point.

So I'm pretty sure the answer to why they didn't fix anything is because they couldn't at that point. For the future though? No idea.
    I'd be totally fine with that answer personally. The problem is that no one even thinks to ask. Or asks anything at all. You're just sorta.. there and then you leave. Feels weird.

Or "HEY, WE HAVE LIKE 3 OLD GODS ABOUT TO BREAK OUT AND FUCK SHIT UP, MIND JUST FIXING YOUR CONTAINMENT SHIT BEFORE YOU PEACE OUT?"
    1 Old God * (not counting G'Huun as we didn't know about him during Legion). Seeing we defeated the other two - one fully and one partially free - we'd do just fine against the third.

That wasn't the case throughout WoW (and I'm too lazy to check back whether Sargeras was even took a more significant part than just a demon lord figure back in WC2), especially as the one Aegwynn fought has always been just an avatar. The only time Sargeras was stated / implied to lose his body was during WoTA before Chronicle (the triology novels stated that he was stuck in middle of the collapsing portal and ceased to be). Because of that, it was fair for us to assume that he didn't have any body (and Blizzard probably was going with that as well). However, Chronicle 1 retconned it into "Sargeras was banished back into the Nether" or something in that line, so the entire thing with "Sargeras didn't have a body now" went "poof" into thin air.

So no, lore-wise, it has been canon for a few years that Sargeras didn't lose his body.

Quote Originally Posted by Squiggit View Post
    I'd be totally fine with that answer personally. The problem is that no one even thinks to ask. Or asks anything at all. You're just sorta.. there and then you leave. Feels weird.
    Well, to be fair, Sargeras was already right next to Azeroth. We (the Pantheon actually, we couldn't do anything to help) were being pushed for time to start the spell that pulled Sargeras back to the Seat of the Pantheon. Velen, Khadgar, Magni and the champions probably realized that there might not have been enough time to ask them anything.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2018-03-19 at 06:17 AM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

I mean.. the destruction of our world was taking place.. Not a lot of time to sit down with a coffee and discuss the meaning of life.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they are implying that these aren't the original embodiment of the titans, just what's left of them, and only with a fraction of the power they originally had, much like sargeras' avatar.
    #boycottchina

I mean AFTER they imprisoned Sargeras to now fight the apparently Super Sayan Illidan (????), couldn't they just stick around FIVE MINUTES to explain to us what the hell had just happened? Why did they fly away? WHERE did they fly away?

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess they were in hurry because that thing was going to be sealed forever and nobody except Illidan wanted to be trapped inside.

I mean AFTER they imprisoned Sargeras to now fight the apparently Super Sayan Illidan (????), couldn't they just stick around FIVE MINUTES to explain to us what the hell had just happened? Why did they fly away? WHERE did they fly away?
    What are you talking about? The whole cinematic/explanation is that they had to "bound" themselves to the seat of pantheon to keep Sargeras there. So they are basically sharing the prison with him. Ilidan is going to sit there alone until he starves to death in the following few days staring at the stars I guess..

Because if we hadn’t hurried up and got out we would’ve been trapped as well and even if we did get some answers we wouldn’t be able to tell anyone and we would die there watching illidan fight sargeras

They didn't fly away, or at least there wasn't any sign of it. In the cinematic, the Vindicaar was flying away from them, and the portal which connected Azeroth & Argus that Illidan opened after we defeated Kil'Jaeden closed after Sargeras was dragged back - whether this was done by Illidan (or anyone else), or the portal itself just expired by itself is unknown. The Seat of Pantheon should still remain were it was.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2018-03-19 at 11:25 AM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    There was no time to that. Sargeras had to be stopped and he was stopped and swoosh - they flew away like mystical creatures they are.
    Technically they stayed where they were, while we flew away.

Besides, why ask about things we don't know about yet? The concept of the Void Lords are not known to the mortals of Azeroth yet (save maybe a couple like the doomsayers and some Twilight's Hammer people) but I would ask them WHERE IS RA?

Frankly I'm content that they didn't kill us. We had been screwing with their stuff since vanilla.

Even so, their response was a bit condescending. I'm reminded of Khadgar when we brought him that huge pearl. "Uhh....good job." * Pats you on the head *