Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    What is it you guys like to say?

"And nothing of value was lost"?

Quote Originally Posted by Aiushtha View Post
    The absolute state of american liberty.

There was a time where it was self-evident and generally understood to give platform to anyone who wishes it. That your country was secure enough that you know people would laugh far left and far right lunatics off the stage.

"Land of the free" ... what a joke. Oh I am laffin.
    There was no time in American history when that was the case, just so you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage VoidElf4Life View Post
    Do you want to create a martyr? That's how you create a martyr.
    No, see you have to die to be a martyr.

Getting pissy, kicking your toys around and running crying to your room doesn't make you a martyr, it makes you a little bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Anti-fa, or more generally the people who can identify fascist and racist hate speech for what it is, are not the extremists.
    Or wear hoodies, or wear black, or defend themselves when attacked, as long as someone flips on the camera at the right time. Alt-Right anybody we disagree with are Un American Terrorist BS
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by warlordoflordwar View Post
    The alt-right people intended to hold speeches. The alt-left did not.
    Well the alt left did have the disadvantage of not existing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    No, see you have to die to be a martyr.

Getting pissy, kicking your toys around and running crying to your room doesn't make you a martyr, it makes you a little bitch
    Now you tell me! I am so disappointed.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've seen far more anti-white intolerance from the far-left than anti-poc intolerance from the far-right tbh. On one side you have people who demand that no place on earth can be "too white". On the other side you have those who just wants to be left alone.
    Sounds like more crying from the victimization-complex of the right wing. I guess you think Richard Spencer is equivalent to MLK and the civil rights movement?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Ye, that woman they killed and all those beatings where just 'speech'.

Alt-left is still not a thing, by the way
    Just so you know, that woman died of a heart attack. She was not even hit by the car. The driver was a psycho who had nothing to do with the rally.

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2018-03-19 at 02:09 PM.

Well good, his white ethnostate drivel is annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    The correct way of dealing with fascism.
    By being a 100% fascist.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhamses View Post

In the end though, I'm willing to bet that he's cancelling his tour because very few people are showing up to hear him talk.
    Be intellectually honest and post the rest of the quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Sounds like more crying from the victimization-complex of the right wing. I guess you think Richard Spencer is equivalent to MLK and the civil rights movement?
    MLK was as much a commie as RS is a nazi. I have nothing against MLK. He was fighting for his people. Only difference is how the media portrays them.

perhaps you'll find this interesting:

15+ Year Old Account
    MLK was as much a commie as RS is a nazi. I have nothing against MLK. He was fighting for his people. Only difference is how the media portrays them.

Funnily enough, MLK was an extremely vocal advocate of a multi-billion dollar slave reparations program for all black Americans. He was assassinated right before the speech where he would announce it to the American public.

No, the only similarities between the two is that Richard Spencer and his ideology was exactly what MLK was talking about removing from the public space. He was assassinated and disparaged by people who you share ideological agreement with.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhamses View Post

In the end though, I'm willing to bet that he's cancelling his tour because very few people are showing up to hear him talk.
    So long as that's applied to ALL intolerant groups, Antifa, BLM, etc. I'd have no complaint.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Not going to watch propaganda video of nazi defenders.....

Problem is you thinking that fighting for equality and equal opportunity means being a Sovjet Union communist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    More of the same boring shit. Us vs them that limits political discussion so much these days. Lads, if you tie your political beliefs to your identity like mall here does, expect to be as angry as he is all of the time. I'm not talking about left vs right, I wasn't from the start, it's nothing to do with calling both sides idiots, Spencer is not what the general right is, and antifa are not what the general left is.

Spencer is a racist/ fascist, Antifa bully people who don't deserve it (not in this case obviously, he deserved it) they threaten the right, they use violence and are cowards that they only ever do anything as part of a massive group while wearing masks. They are both extreme forces, and are unified in the sense that they seek to control and domineer others. That is my point. Of course I think Spencer getting shut down is a good thing, but I'm not going to praise an equally malevolent force for doing so.

Here's the thing, if you think that antifa's behavior is acceptable, you don't get to tell other people to grow up.
    Well it's not being angry it's being clear and focused on what the problem is instead of waffling in the middle and just acting like none of it matters like you clearly seem to. You aren't talking left vs right, you really aren't talking about anything, you never do, because you really have nothing to say.

You aren't alone though plenty of people sputtering utter nonsense because they really never bothered to look at or consider how dangerous Richard Spencer is and what he believes, and I am not talking about hurting people's feelings.

When you co op Nazi Propaganda, and you speak in tones that make people believe you are a Nazi and espouse white supremacist views, then you get lumped in with all the rest, and the history on that and the current is that white supremacist kill people, the Nazi's murdered Millions.

Your whataboutism is pathetic, Antifa isn't actually a thing at all! Waving a flag in and of itself doesn't suddenly make you a member of Antifa, and having views that suggest Communism got some things right, doesn't suddenly make you a communist or down with Stalin.

Actions we are talking about actions here, as for Protesters, equating a few morons who destroyed property, and may have been baiting into a fight, doesn't equate to running 19 people down. and murdering someone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    So long as that's applied to ALL intolerant groups, Antifa, BLM, etc. I'd have no complaint.
    Except Antifa isn't a thing and BLM has never committed violence or murdered anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Not going to watch propaganda video of nazi defenders.....

Problem is you thinking that fighting for equality and equal opportunity means being a Sovjet Union communist.
    Nope, theres a picture of him at communist training school or something.

10+ Year Old Account

No he wasn't fighting just for his people, he was fighting for all people RS is a White Supremacist, Neo Nazi, and isn't even in the same league with MLKjr. MLKjr DIED peaceful, and respected murdered by the people Richard Spence champions they are not the same thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    BLM is intolerant of police brutality. Are you saying we should entertain and condone police brutality in the name of fairness and tolerance?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, theres a picture of him at communist training school or something.
    Again more nonsense, your RS supports Trump who open advocates peace with Russia and Putin a former KGB communist, so that would make RS as much as a communist as MLKjr.

Most white people don't want repulsive shitheels like Richard Spencer "fighting for them".

I'm all for discussing ideas and viewpoints, but I draw the line at white supremacy and ethnic cleansing.