Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Paris to decide if to close Sex doll 'brothel'

Paris to decide if to close Sex doll 'brothel'

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43463625

So a sex doll 'brothel' is now under scrutiny weither it should be aloud to stay open because some people including feminists say that its a brothel which is illegal in France.

One feminist named Ms Questiaux quotes 'Xdolls is not a sex shop. It's a place that generates money and where you rape a woman' and wants to see it closed for good.

So should sex doll shops where clients go in and have sex with sex dolls be illegal or do you believe that its ludicrous and its not hurting anyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Add male dolls as well. Problem solved.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah had to read through hehehe, seems weird but I get it. At first I wasn't sure if it was doll, doll or slang.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    They're dumb if they think this is worse than a real brothel. Nobody is getting hurt

It should be illegal for no other reason than it being a risk to public safety. No way you can tell me they clean those things enough to kill all the STI’s.

they should close it for health reasons, not because "women" are being "raped"

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    It should be illegal for no other reason than it being a risk to public safety. No way you can tell me they clean those things enough to kill all the STI’s.
    I imagine they have to follow sanitation laws.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    they should close it for health reasons, not because "women" are being "raped"
    Yeah I have to agree with this, I highly doubt those dolls are being hosed down enough between clients.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddger View Post
    One feminist named Ms Questiaux quotes 'Xdolls is not a sex shop. It's a place that generates money and where you rape a woman' and wants to see it closed for good.
    That line of thinking means anyone using a sex toy is now a rapist...

10+ Year Old Account
    There are sex doll brothels? If anything you'd think they';d be in favor of a more, shall we say, healthier(?) alternative than to having brothels with real women in them :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2018-03-20 at 01:22 AM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    I will admit there is a psychological aspect to it. The doll is just there, looks human I would guess, it's not moving, and you can do anything you want, take your time. Yeah, I could see someone being concerned this might transfer to real life.

But then again some women and men are actually into that no need for a doll. I have seen stuff with some straight violence like hate sex, I don't know. I can see the concern even if I don't share it.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

good old feminist, not only trying to control what men and women do with their body, but now trying to control inanimate objects.

maybe we should ban dildos, the lifeblood and soulmates of feminists and see how they react, I mean it does reduce men down to a penis.

also, gross...
    Last edited by infinit; 2018-03-20 at 01:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why? It might be weird but who gives a shit?

Actually its not weird, society just has weird hang ups about male sexuality. Its okay to say youre a manslut banging everything that walks but if you want to keep your shit to yourself its weird.

Vibrators, dildos, etc, relatively socially acceptable. Dude buying a fleshlight/sex doll/whatever, if its not part of self depreciating humor then its implying that they man is a loser.

They are inanimate objects. Who gives shit what a grown person is doing on their own time.

Imaging how they keep that shit sanitary raises questions though. None that I actually want to explore.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

4'7 is child height, so I was going to say this is fine but now I don't think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I bet they are way more cleaner than the tables at McDonalds!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    4'7 is child height, so I was going to say this is fine but now I don't think it is.
    Depends

If they clearly look like a child like be given a childs face and body shape then its wrong but height shouldnt mean its like having sex with children.

If they clearly look like a child like be given a childs face and body shape then its wrong but height shouldnt mean its like having sex with children.
    Seems likely based on available information and inference that they are trying very hard to sit astride that line where they can still plausibly deny.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    That line of thinking means anyone using a sex toy is now a rapist...
    time to SWAT everyone's house in the country, gotta find those women with dildo's raping men!

then tell them don't do that again that's naughty, because women can't rape men /s

Its funny where he says that even couples go in a visit and why not?

Why not have rooms with guy and girl dolls so couples can go in and have some adult fun? Whats wrong with that? At the end of the day they are just pieces of silicon and wires no more different than any other inanimate object.

EDIT** wait i think i have just stumbled across a big money making idea anyone wanna lend me some cash for a kickstarter?

Its funny where he says that even couples go in a visit and why not?

Why not have rooms with guy and girl dolls so couples can go in and have some adult fun? Whats wrong with that? At the end of the day they are just pieces of silicon and wires no more different than any other inanimate object.

EDIT** wait i think i have just stumbled across a big money making idea anyone wanna lend me some cash for a kickstarter?
    Do you really want to clean jizz off of a sex doll every 30-60 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Do you really want to clean jizz off of a sex doll every 30-60 minutes?
    Hey thats what the hired help is for i will just be the manager!