Deleted
    Personally i have finished with TWD. Even I'm interested in how the story goes on I feel bored when I watch the newer seasons.
    Mostly there are 2 episodes I really think were good and the rest are just fillers. I understand they want to develope the story and characters, but could be more exciting I think.

When I go back and watch Season 3 for example I'm instantly into it and from that season I like nearly every episode :/

Well this episode was the worse so far for the second half of the season.

Nothing really happen besides Negan learning how to use zombie shit to attack hilltop and that won't happen until next week.

This really is dragging out, Last week should have been a 2 hour special with this tied to it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Killing Tara and Daryl off would be a great start. Maggie still has a chance to improve from here despite being so many seasons in. I'm actually interested in who dies during this half of the season. Assuming no one knows at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Wasn’t it stated that negan only killed people because rick and pals killed a bunch of his people first?

There also not sex slaves they would rather sleep with negan then work he didn’t force any of them to be there, negan is rather handily anti rape.
    Yes, let´s summerize

Rick needs food
    Rick finds Hilltop and asks for food
    Hilltop says we can´t give you food because we already give to the saviors
    Rick says he will kill saviors in exchange for food
    Rick kills saviors.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, pretty boring episode and the writer´s resort to having someone do something stupid in order to create drama. Seriously, Tara missed that shot from 6 feet away? The worst thing about this show is someone always has to be stupid in order to progress the story. Why can´t they write it to where Tara wasn´t a moron and Dwight just saved the group.

Negan is pretty screwed though. I just saw the trailer for the next episode, and it looks like Simon is kinda happy that Negan gets run off, and he is making a play for the top. So you now have Simon, Eugene and Dwight all with the saviors, and all working against Negan in a way.

Deleted
    lost the track some time ago...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Yes, let´s summerize

Rick needs food
    Rick finds Hilltop and asks for food
    Hilltop says we can´t give you food because we already give to the saviors
    Rick says he will kill saviors in exchange for food
    Rick kills saviors.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, pretty boring episode and the writer´s resort to having someone do something stupid in order to create drama. Seriously, Tara missed that shot from 6 feet away? The worst thing about this show is someone always has to be stupid in order to progress the story. Why can´t they write it to where Tara wasn´t a moron and Dwight just saved the group.

Negan is pretty screwed though. I just saw the trailer for the next episode, and it looks like Simon is kinda happy that Negan gets run off, and he is making a play for the top. So you now have Simon, Eugene and Dwight all with the saviors, and all working against Negan in a way.
    yeah I have a theory that Rick and Negan will go all out next episode but Negan will escape. Then Simon will try and kill Negan only for Dwight to save Negan from Simon. and it will be at this point that the Savior who discovered that Dwight was a traitor (I think her name is Laura) will show up and announce that Dwight is a traitor but it won't work because Dwight will have just saved Negan from Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    yeah I have a theory that Rick and Negan will go all out next episode but Negan will escape. Then Simon will try and kill Negan only for Dwight to save Negan from Simon. and it will be at this point that the Savior who discovered that Dwight was a traitor (I think her name is Laura) will show up and announce that Dwight is a traitor but it won't work because Dwight will have just saved Negan from Simon.
    almost

pretty good episode overall. I like the Commonwealth showing up because it lets us know the Savior crap is almost over. The ´key´ also was interesting to me. I always digged the building a new society part rather than the constant repetitive gunfights. Some of my favorite scenes were of Alexandria and the prison when they were just making life better. It would be nice to see them building windmills and aquaducts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    almost

pretty good episode overall. I like the Commonwealth showing up because it lets us know the Savior crap is almost over. The ´key´ also was interesting to me. I always digged the building a new society part rather than the constant repetitive gunfights. Some of my favorite scenes were of Alexandria and the prison when they were just making life better. It would be nice to see them building windmills and aquaducts
    It was decent, it just still irritates me that they still use the same formula over and over again. Bad guy gets squared off with no escape, random person intervenes, bad guy lives another day, etc. The same cycle, just a different villain. After the episode, the only thing I could think about was the Governor. They just keep prolonging this for no reason. I would definitely like to see them rebuild society, instead of the constant fighting. Something new, something fresh. I just feel like they are running dry with ideas. Hit us with a curveball. This is one show i've stuck with for a while now and I just hate to see it end terribly.

Tonights show was decent but once again that was mainly due to the stuff with Rick and Negan.

I am happy this story is nearly done and honestly that mite be why I enjoyed it more. Sooner this is done the better and I just be done with Walking Dead.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon Targaryen View Post
    It was decent, it just still irritates me that they still use the same formula over and over again. Bad guy gets squared off with no escape, random person intervenes, bad guy lives another day, etc. The same cycle, just a different villain. After the episode, the only thing I could think about was the Governor. They just keep prolonging this for no reason. I would definitely like to see them rebuild society, instead of the constant fighting. Something new, something fresh. I just feel like they are running dry with ideas. Hit us with a curveball. This is one show i've stuck with for a while now and I just hate to see it end terribly.
    Yeah I agree, they need to spice it up somehow. Either pick up the pace or introduce some really fucked up villians or something

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Tonights show was decent but once again that was mainly due to the stuff with Rick and Negan.

I am happy this story is nearly done and honestly that mite be why I enjoyed it more. Sooner this is done the better and I just be done with Walking Dead.
    Ironically I thought the epsiode was decent for all the reasons EXCEPT for the Rick vs Negan fluff. :P

To me there was some actual development. Simon making moves to take over, introduction of a quirky new set of characters in that woman with the van, Hilltop getting food and a setup for a positive future, Nice dramatic dilemma choice between Simon and Dwight, Negan learning about the Trasheap gang getting nuked, and the Trashheap leader becoming a major character in capturing Negan.

On the flipside - While I get why Rick chose his actions, I really do get angry that he opted to go one-on-one with Negan (which, lets be honest, was a bit ridiculous of a 'plan' via "Divert Negan off the road and hope/pray nobody follows them, hope/pray Negan doesn't double back and hope/pray he gets into an accident!?)- totally risking the survival of the entire Hilltop community by choosing 1-on-1 impulse revenge instead of warning Hilltop/others.

This episode was decent, liked all of the Rick/Negan scenes and the dialogue between Simon and Dwight. I'll be happy when the war is finally over and the show can finally move on. That ending came as a surprise, looking forward to that plot.

Deleted
    For every semi decent episode there are at least 3 boring ones.

This is one show i've stuck with for a while now and I just hate to see it end terribly.
    Should be getting used to it by now shouldnt ye jon snow? I can think of another long running show that is ending terribly and features a guy that looks a lot like the one in your avatar.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2018-03-19 at 10:43 PM.

anyone else think the head trash lady has hot legs?
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Should be getting used to it by now shouldnt ye jon snow? I can think of another long running show that is ending terribly and features a guy that looks a lot like the one in your avatar.
    I hate you for saying that. However, at the same time I really do agree with you. Two shows that should be amazing, ending terribly. At least there are other TV shows out there that did it right. Looking at Black Sails/The Leftovers.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    This episode was decent, liked all of the Rick/Negan scenes and the dialogue between Simon and Dwight. I'll be happy when the war is finally over and the show can finally move on. That ending came as a surprise, looking forward to that plot.
    My immediate thought is that she's dragging him back to the trash heap to grind him up with the rest of her executed people. Thus we're going to get an episode of him appologising to her in having to convince her it wasn't his intention at all to have them killed/Simon lied to him.

I think this is all going to end with both she and Negan eventually heading to Hilltop together, or wherever the big final battle will take place, and kill Simon and save Hilltop.

I hate you for saying that. However, at the same time I really do agree with you. Two shows that should be amazing, ending terribly. At least there are other TV shows out there that did it right. Looking at Black Sails/The Leftovers.
    Still got seasons 1-5 at least

Can pretend the story ends with Oberyn and pretend the sand snakes never happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Andy Lincoln isnt the only one keep this show afloat...and they got him working extra hard to keep fans watching because its not like Rick hasnt been the same dude since they killed the cannibals 50 seasons ago.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    god the show is stupid, why do they think they have to build up some pure evil moron to make negan look not as bad.