Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deithy View Post
    2. I read sometime ago that our artifacts will become "unstable" due soaking Sargeras sword power and the AK will start jumping like crazy and they implemented 50 more ranks of Concordance. I am not sure how it will work, but as each rank of CoL give bonus 0,75% stamina so people will get around 10-15% stamina increase too.
    Past Weapon 52 it's only like 8k Hitpoints(!) per Rank as a Tank with 980 GS.

3. Boost drop chance of trinket. That is also huge dps.
    You mean ATV? It's only slightly better then regular ones on casters, on most "physical" DPS the Epic one is even better.

4. One "usual" HP nerf to the end boss.
    Most likely, but i won't expect more then a 3-5% Nerfs, which is still huge on for Argus, but not as huge as many may think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistwalker Nirmala View Post

You mean ATV? It's only slightly better then regular ones on casters, on most "physical" DPS the Epic one is even better.
    I mean it Raidwise. The proc from it count as any of the 3 proc, so the uptime of blessing of the pantheon will be higher overall for the raid. I don't think SimC have option to set the numbers of people in the raid with the legendary trinket(but then again I havent update SimC since 3 months)

some classes dont even use the pantheon trinket. most raids you have half the people using it. ATV would help out that proc, not saying it's the best nerf but it would help the raid do more damage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adezero View Post
    some classes dont even use the pantheon trinket. most raids you have half the people using it. ATV would help out that proc, not saying it's the best nerf but it would help the raid do more damage
    Not using the Pantheon Trinket is just stupid. Every Panthon Trinket with 1000 iLv (in a raid) out-dps every single Trinket ingame by far.
    The only exception is Arcane Mage and the Sentinel Trinket but, well. No rule without exceptions.

I know a lot of people have sailed past this boss, but I think Coven could use some nerfs to help teams that are predominately melee. My guild has reached the point where we are going to need to have melee re-roll to ranged to multidot the bosses and adds, with 9 melee it's just too much to run around the entire room every add phase and get back on the bosses to get any meaningful damage before the next torment. I know that's our fault for running a very sub optimal comp but we haven't had anything close to comp issues like this until this far into the raid, and from what I understand Agg is even more comp dependent.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

With the next expansion about half a year away, nerfing any Argus fight would only let people get to this expansion's "finish line" even faster. So there's literally no reason for them to do that. Even if it's unfair and badly tuned, a carrot on a stick in front of you is still a carrot on a stick in front of you.

Quote Originally Posted by EverDash View Post
    With the next expansion about half a year away, nerfing any Argus fight would only let people get to this expansion's "finish line" even faster. So there's literally no reason for them to do that. Even if it's unfair and badly tuned, a carrot on a stick in front of you is still a carrot on a stick in front of you.
    They nerfed archimonde roughly around this time too

Quote Originally Posted by Lengz View Post
    What are people's thoughts/predictions on Mythic Antorus nerfs?

I feel like the first nine bosses are in a decent position but I could see the last two being potentially nerfed since most guilds currently progressing them are having many hundreds of wipes and I know multiple guilds are disbanding due to burnout etc. Then again since it's the last tier a good amount of guilds will still get cutting edge because of how long it will be available.

Interested to hear if people think the raid will be nerfed, and how/when.
    Most likely, last raids of every xpacks have been nerfed during the dead time before the next xpack comes out, so I don't see why this one wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    I could simply paste the same video again. You ppl are really call yourself "mythic raiders" and think are on the same level as the real ones, who cleared it 3 months ago already? Really?

Obvious bugs and issues are fixed, yes, but it's not a game issue if many others can beat the content in question for months, but the rest still can't.

You have massively overgeared the content already and still expect/ask/wait for nerfs?

You clearly don't have the skill and dedication to be a mythic raider, yet you ask for lower requirements for the same reward. And you are serious about that.

This happens when spoiled ppl get the slap from life. You have to swallow it or man up and do it.
    Except on Argus, where you still die if you get rezzed after dying to/in Death Fog(even if you weren't in the fog), and who still casts his abilities semi-randomly in P1.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2018-03-20 at 03:08 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

7+ Year Old Account
    Just my opinion:

Portal Keeper

• Increase Imp spawn speed allowing for more bursty or straightforward AoE-ing OR reduce the amount of damage the explosion does

Varimathras

• Increase Echoes of Doom cast time so you can recover from spawning two adds. This would allow the tactic to go without 3rd tank, increasing dps on the boss, resulting in a faster kill OR reduce hp of the add
      (Reason: The fight is very easy but way too repetitive and very sensitive towards individual mistakes to the point of pretty much being Maiden 2.0

Aggramar

• Reduce the raid damage during intermissions slightly
    • 3 big adds instead of 4

Argus

• Reduce boss HP, it's very very tight
    • Fix the goddamn mechanical bugs with fog baiting, people dying being nowhere NEAR the fog, slightly reduce Rage ticking damage
    • Make heroism reset when you die in P3 transition, that way you can reliably hero twice (without having to stop dps in P2) whenever you want in those 2 parts of the fight making your dps better and making sure other guilds can kill him too

My guild has finished progression and we are 11/11M, but I feel this would ease the pressure and made both struggling guilds finally able to kill it, and made our farm easier.
    Burn it. BURN IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Synthium View Post
    Just my opinion:

Portal Keeper

• Increase Imp spawn speed allowing for more bursty or straightforward AoE-ing OR reduce the amount of damage the explosion does

Varimathras

• Increase Echoes of Doom cast time so you can recover from spawning two adds. This would allow the tactic to go without 3rd tank, increasing dps on the boss, resulting in a faster kill OR reduce hp of the add
      (Reason: The fight is very easy but way too repetitive and very sensitive towards individual mistakes to the point of pretty much being Maiden 2.0

Aggramar

• Reduce the raid damage during intermissions slightly
    • 3 big adds instead of 4

Argus

• Reduce boss HP, it's very very tight
    • Fix the goddamn mechanical bugs with fog baiting, people dying being nowhere NEAR the fog, slightly reduce Rage ticking damage
    • Make heroism reset when you die in P3 transition, that way you can reliably hero twice (without having to stop dps in P2) whenever you want in those 2 parts of the fight making your dps better and making sure other guilds can kill him too

My guild has finished progression and we are 11/11M, but I feel this would ease the pressure and made both struggling guilds finally able to kill it, and made our farm easier.

Does portal keeper need a nerf lol? It's like one of the easiest bosses in there..

Agreed.
    I don't even get it why they think having two Blood DKs beeing mandatory for one Boss is a great thing.
    On Mannoroth you was, at least, able to bring in DPS DKs for the Grip as well, but now with MGrip only being a Tank thing well..It's bs imo.
    I think that's all the raid needs honestly, a nerf to Aggramar that makes it not require blood dks. Less adds would probably do the trick, so timing doesn't have to be so tight, and you don't have to rush the adds in.

Can't really think of another boss that would be nice to see a nerf on.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Argus I think is one of the first fights which they made more difficult AFTER a few kills. Not being able to cheese the chains makes the last 2 chains quite the massive hurdle to overcome.

Theres already over 1k guilds on Aggramar, it seems most have found a way to deal with it or just geared up a few extra DKs.
    They did the same on Elerethe(almost doubled her HP) and Il'gynoth(tripled the heart's HP but made each heart phase automatically remove 33% of its HP) in EN, as well as Hellfire High Council in HFC(fixed a few bugs each week for a month, making the fight harder on healers)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Not using the Pantheon Trinket is just stupid. Every Panthon Trinket with 1000 iLv (in a raid) out-dps every single Trinket ingame by far.
    The only exception is Arcane Mage and the Sentinel Trinket but, well. No rule without exceptions.
    most tanks, most healers, and shadow priests don't use it

Quote Originally Posted by asil View Post
    Does portal keeper need a nerf lol? It's like one of the easiest bosses in there..
    It's an easy boss, but also very easy to wipe on. None of the bosses "need" a nerf, that's not the requirement for them to see one. That nerf would be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by asil View Post
    while portal keeper is an easy boss, it is still the hardest fo the first five. And it seems logical that the first 5bosses are the "easy entry bosses" then next 4 are the "semi-hard" bosses with aggramar and argus being the hard ones. Much like nighthold where you had first 3 easy then next 4 medium, last 3 hard.
    So if you go by that portal keeper *could* be brought down a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by tkioz View Post
    Aggramar Mythic... I haven't got up to it myself, but I'm really not looking forward to it, assuming we get there at all with attendance issues we're having I'm likely to be the grip bitch since I'm the only 'non-vital' (not a tank, not a healer) team member with a DK alt geared enough to do it. I don't know what general opinion on it is, but it seems like a shitty designed fight to me.
    It's fine. It's a fight that actually needs CC and either DKs or boss movement. It's one of the better fights this expansion.

It would also smooth the fight out for a lot of classes if the imps were less staggered, lots of start and stop the way it is now.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    I think that's all the raid needs honestly, a nerf to Aggramar that makes it not require blood dks. Less adds would probably do the trick, so timing doesn't have to be so tight, and you don't have to rush the adds in.

Can't really think of another boss that would be nice to see a nerf on.
    Agree. Really hate that you need to have 1-2 blood dks, otherwise GL killing it.

And even for Arcane, Norgannon's is the 2nd best trinket.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deithy View Post
    I mean it Raidwise. The proc from it count as any of the 3 proc, so the uptime of blessing of the pantheon will be higher overall for the raid. I don't think SimC have option to set the numbers of people in the raid with the legendary trinket(but then again I havent update SimC since 3 months)
    You can set up a sim with any number of each trinket you'd like, although most people don't do it and just use the setting that sets the number of Aman'thul's in the raid.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU