Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    White men are cucks who agree to be dominated by muslim men. And we thought asians were beta, ha, not a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Is there some law somewhere that says a countries population must grow forever?
    Hardcore capitalists always think everything needs to be growing and literally try to apply this thinking to every discussion they participate in. The result is less than stellar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Do you live in one of the countries in yellow, orange, red or above?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_fertility_rate

TFR of 2 means your population is stable, below that you're actually shrinking.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, there's your problem.
    The man is a Genius, basically anyone on CRTV is great to listen to they make sense and have the same values that I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Renewal View Post
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/09/fore...rs-robots.html

NOTE: they are OPEN to receiving refugees!

THIS is what is interesting AND important:

Kudos to Japan!
    They DO realize that criminal immigration is just that - criminal.
    By definition.

They are VERY open to welcome actual refugees.
    Wish Obama would've learned from Japan.

Good luck living in Japan.

The only thing I like about it is their healthcare.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Is there some law somewhere that says a countries population must grow forever?
    law ? no - but with how pensions/retirements are structured in most of countries unless number of babies is at least equal to numbers of deaths and not higher they are bound to fail.

japan has also one of highest number of years required to retire in the world . dunno how you but i would rather not work when im 70 to make my living posible

I really do not think Japan is the best example when talking about immigration, unless you mean how to do everything to NOT get immigrants.
    They really do like hiding their issues behind pretty facade and have issues admiting guilt and fuckups (not talking about immigration as such).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Technically open to refugees but take less than my home country even.
    They are able to differentiate between actual refugees (which they SUPPORT) from "I come to your country and pay me for doing so."

That is healthy AND right

Deleted
    You know that wasn't an invitation to make things up that you like to hear.

Here's what comes up when you google "study on the effect of immigration":

http://time.com/4503313/immigration-...economy-study/

http://budgetmodel.wharton.upenn.edu...states-economy

https://insights.som.yale.edu/insigh...on-create-jobs

But let me guess, those don't count as "actual proof" because they reveal you as a liar.

Sweden, unlike America are bound to offer immigrants health and dental care, a reasonable apartment or house, an education, pensions, retroactive paid maternity or paternity leave (can be over 5 years or more paid leave added up) Interpreter services. free day and child care, elderly care, special needs assistants, a monthly social security payment that equals minimum pay job (guess how many immigrants wants to work for minimum pay when they can get social welfare) etc etc etc.

The cost is ENORMOUS and we keep adding more as fast as we can and as it stands it will take several generations before they (if ever) become net tax payers. Another huge problem is that women aren't allowed or don't want to work so they will always be a burden.

Somali immigrants for example don't ever integrate because of the generous social security payments. They say so themselves, that because of their culture of working very hard during wet season and then relaxing during dry season they choose to not work because in Sweden it is always wet season.

The issues are so enormous and complex that nobody can see any solutions. One thing has been made very clear though we are losing vast sums of money. Even our insane politicians no longer try to further the lie that immigration is profitable (that they have said for 30 years) and now instead simply tell us to "open our hearts", shut up and pay more taxes.

You're a liberal liar and one of the reasons my country is going to hell. You are not only poorly educated on the realities of the type of immigration Europe face, you are an unwitting pawn for the globalist scum.

Your actions hurt a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    Sweden, unlike America are bound to offer immigrants health and dental care, a reasonable apartment or house, an education, pensions, retroactive paid maternity or paternity leave (can be over 5 years or more paid leave added up) Interpreter services. free day and child care, elderly care, special needs assistants, a monthly social security payment that equals minimum pay job (guess how many immigrants wants to work for minimum pay when they can get social welfare) etc etc etc.

The cost is ENORMOUS and we keep adding more as fast as we can and as it stands it will take several generations before they (if ever) become net tax payers. Another huge problem is that women aren't allowed or don't want to work so they will always be a burden.

Somali immigrants for example don't ever integrate because of the generous social security payments. They say so themselves, that because of their culture of working very hard during wet season and then relaxing during dry season they choose to not work because in Sweden it is always wet season.

The issues are so enormous and complex that nobody can see any solutions. One thing has been made very clear though we are losing vast sums of money. Even our insane politicians no longer try to further the lie that immigration is profitable (that they have said for 30 years) and now instead simply tell us to "open our hearts", shut up and pay more taxes.
    Note: I post four links. Broods posts none.

Possibly because his "facts" all exist in the world of make-believe inside his head.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    You're a liberal liar and one of the reasons my country is going to hell. You are not only poorly educated on the realities of the type of immigration Europe face, you are an unwitting pawn for the globalist scum.

Your actions hurt a lot of people.
    You may be unaware that you sound like a tinfoil hat wearing lunatic screaming at people on the bus.

Just want you to know you do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    The man is a Genius
    Let me stop you right there lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Japan is famously xenophobic and their population is declining.

They're hardly the posterchild for viable immigration strategies.
    Ageing population isn't an issue that only Japan deals with, it's a worldwide issue in a number of countries where young people are choosing careers over having children and where many more women are having careers instead of staying home having babies, and thus people are having children on average at a later age or not at all.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I really do not think Japan is the best example when talking about immigration, unless you mean how to do everything to NOT get immigrants.
    They really do like hiding their issues behind pretty facade and have issues admiting guilt and fuckups (not talking about immigration as such).
    This is off-topic as heck so I won't go into this too much, but their legal system is truly messed up. Look it up, they effectively torture people into false admissions of guilt.

They say if you re post something shitty enough times, it will turn to gold. Clearly not the case here.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Ageing population isn't an issue that only Japan deals with, it's a worldwide issue in a number of countries where young people are choosing careers over having children and where many more women are having careers instead of staying home having babies, and thus people are having children on average at a later age or not at all.
    It's at crisis levels in Japan though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

It's at crisis levels in Japan though.
    That's not because of their tight borders though, it's because they aren't having kids due to their work/career based culture that has been brewing for decades. It's because people are putting careers before having children, and Japan has among the highest rates of average working hours and levels of work stress of any nation on the planet.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrysis View Post
    The world doesn't have an infinite supply of resources. We have more people alive now more than ever. As you have more people alive, you need fewer births per person to maintain or increase the population.

As of right now, we're still experiencing positive population growth. We're actually going to run into the issue of too many people, not too few.
    Quite a common misconception. There is enough resources, just not shared evenly, not even close. And many countries are getting close to negative growth because people aren't having kids (you need an average of 3 kids per family to increase the population).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Its becoming an issue in the US too. Construction is running out of employees as many are retiring and not enough young people can fill in that gap. Construction is only the beginning.

Well, it looks like the white nationalists and xenophobes are out in full force these days.

All the folks complaining about negative population growth. You realize Japan has 126 million citizens right? Not to mention with how many jobs get relegated to computers and completely automated you don't need that many people. Instead we should glorify the west where unemployment is ridiculous and a ton of people are forced to work dead end jobs?

Quote Originally Posted by TehTemplar View Post
    All the folks complaining about negative population growth. You realize Japan has 126 million citizens right? Not to mention with how many jobs get relegated to computers and completely automated you don't need that many people. Instead we should glorify the west where unemployment is ridiculous and a ton of people are forced to work dead end jobs?
    You do realize that there is something called the social safety net in Japan right? Aging population is the primary reason they are heading towards an economic crisis, apparently you know something the Japanese government doesn't.