Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Deporting citizens of your own country is very authoritarian.

Except... you know, when they're not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    there is no islamic invasion in europe now

- - - Updated - - -

i dont think you will find many people agreeing with you about this lol
    Agree or not, it's an opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Go back to school baby.
    "Islamic invasion" into Europe in the Middle Ages was halted at Tours and Akrokoinon by the Franks and Byzantines respectively, and then again at Lepanto by the Spanish and Italians and in Vienna by the Austrians during the early modern period.

So....no. Still not seeing Slavic "protection of Europe".
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

there is no islamic invasion in europe now
    Yes, stay in your dreamland on the other side of the world.

Well this thread is going places. Now they're coming out of the woodwork en masse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    You do realize that we face with accelerated exctinction in our era? This is a war which is not fought by weapons.
    More "white extinction" nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

5+ Year Old Account
    Agree or not, it's an opinion.
    opinion would be like saying i like strawberry ice cream and you say you like chocolate ice cream, what you said is not an opinion

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Odd... Islamic fundamentalists are still here.
    So are nazis, but you're in favour of allowing both to preach.

People who are "anti" something are very quick to become the very thing they want to oppose.
    ...That has nothing to do with what I said?
    But its new to me you anti-muslim folk want to become muslims.

It's a fact that fake news media doesn't want to tell because they're all leftists and want to push the narrative that Nazis are everywhere, just waiting to axe you.
    lol, most news media is on the side of the corporations.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2018-03-21 at 09:27 PM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    And so are neo-Marxist terrorists, what's your fucking point?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    And so are neo-Marxist terrorists, what's your fucking point?
    Neo-marxist? Another new boogeyman?

5+ Year Old Account
    Yes, stay in your dreamland on the other side of the world.
    do u know what an invasion is?

And what was the headcount of that battalion of Nazis who killed all those people?
    1 in each... So you're basically connecting the dots that they were all working together because they were all white supremacists instead of millennials craving attention..
    There is a growing amount of openly white supremacist people in the US. Some of them murder people. You downplaying that is pretty fucked up.

Except for Charlottesville, people didn't die because a car ran into them. The only victim was an obese woman who died of heart-attack, caused by the shock from the car crash.
    A member of Vanguard America, a white supremacist organization, during a Nazi rally, ran a car into people injuring 19 and killing one. That does not concern you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    yeah cause all those things you just listed were done as part of a group

o wait

i guess you dont believe in self responsibility as well
    There is a growing white supremacist movement in America. Nazis are killing Americans on American soil. That does not concern you?

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    A member of Vanguard America, a white supremacist organization, during a Nazi rally, ran a car into people injuring 19 and killing one. That does not concern you?
    Nazi's don't run over people, cars do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except... you know, when they're not.
    So then how will you get rid of muslims?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    #ban_all_pugs
    Imprison them I say!

Hatecrime!

Don't give me that crap, us Slavs have always defended Europe from Islamic invasion. I mean nobody else would do it. And we don't need authoritarians to do it.
    Oh, yeah, this shit explains your cavalier attitude towards white supremacists.

You 2 just answer my question about the cat situation. Which one of them are more valuable for you?

You do realize that we face with accelerated exctinction in our era? This is a war which is not fought by weapons.
    Why do uneducated people like you always claim that they are all for the preservation of their culture when they have actually zero knowledge about their past (it was a rhetorical question as I assume you cannot answer that). You literally haven't done anything meaningful to promote your own culture apart from opposing something that you perceive as 'other' and have massive prejudices about.

In any case, I am not well versed in meme-ing so I suppose you win the argument because you posted those in-depth pictures with verified and substantial claims. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Deleted
    opinion would be like saying i like strawberry ice cream and you say you like chocolate ice cream, what you said is not an opinion
    Both are opinions, but one is more sensitive than the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    "Islamic invasion" into Europe in the Middle Ages was halted at Tours and Akrokoinon by the Franks and Byzantines respectively, and then again at Lepanto by the Spanish and Italians and in Vienna by the Austrians during the early modern period.

So....no. Still not seeing Slavic "protection of Europe".
    Earlier accounts don't matter, Turks still made it past Balkans and the way to Vienna. While the western empires were playing conquistadors in the new world and Germans killing each other because of Protestantism, it was Slovenes and Croats who stopped further advance on the balkans, with Poles kicked them out of Vienna.

Don't give me that crap, us Slavs have always defended Europe from Islamic invasion. I mean nobody else would do it. And we don't need authoritarians to do it.
    You just warned about people becoming what they oppose. These were your words:

"People who are "anti" something are very quick to become the very thing they want to oppose."

SO, if you oppose them, then by your own words, you are quick to become the thing you oppose. You are getting pissed at your own words.

As for your claim that you refuse to back up. What you asserted without evidence, can be disregarded without evidence.