Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Did your bully get what was coming to him in adult life?

People say karma is a bitch, and it hits bullies the worst. And that bullies always get what they deserve later in life.

Well, did it for you? Did your bully lose in life while you won?

For me, that's correct. Today, I have a job I'm happy with, a girlfriend, friends and I'm overall happy.
    Meanwhile, I heard last week that my old bully had hit the drug swamp and was hospitalised because he OD'd on heroin.

As harsh and horrible as it sounds, I can't help but laugh a little as he was a horrible human being back then. Feels a bit like indirect retribution.

Bullies are something I can't forgive as they try to mentally weaken and destroy you, while at the same time it's perfectly legal to do so (at least in my country).

I always fought bullies so I can't say I really had a particular person that harassed me for any period of time. One of the ones from my high school that picked on other people became a cop. Imagine that lol.

Sounds like he broke you and won going by the way you still linger on it. I've been bullied and the guy who did it appologised a few years back through facebook andwe talked about a lot of stuff then. He became a rather good tattoo artist and even tattoed one of my friends on my recommendation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimjinx View Post
    Sounds like he broke you and won going by the way you still linger on it.
    Yeah, this.
    Let it go man, focus on your own life.

Last I heard a few of them got involved in crime, like assaulting old ladies and burglary, and some of them got jail time for it.
    I guess shitty people remain shitty people all their life.

Deleted
    I've never been bullied wish someone had tried to would have been great fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Does the guy serving me and my girlfriend a drink in the beach 10 years down the line count?

Deleted
    He got what was coming to him when he tried to bully me, you should've stood up for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimjinx View Post
    Sounds like he broke you and won going by the way you still linger on it. I've been bullied and the guy who did it appologised a few years back through facebook andwe talked about a lot of stuff then. He became a rather good tattoo artist and even tattoed one of my friends on my recommendation
    sounds like you're the one that was broken and he came out on top.

Deleted
    I have no idea, I dont even think about him

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say I ever had a bully, mostly just older kids every now and again trying to show off in front of their mates by doing or saying something to a younger kid.

Can't wait for the responses of people who say they were bullied then suddenly turned into an extreme fighting badass and beat everybody up.

I didn't really have a specific bully, not that I remember anyway. There was a general level of bullying at the school which I occasionally had pointed my way.

They were all fucked up bogan kids though (for non-Australians... I guess the nearest equivalent is "white trash"). So I'm sure they did. In fact they probably got "what was coming to them" before I ever met them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Fears View Post
    He got what was coming to him when he tried to bully me, you should've stood up for yourself.
    Oh you're an internet tough guy. Big surprise :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I kinda was the bully and was also slightly bullied, i guess? I grew up a Hurricanes fan, so there was always trash talking going on and it rarely got beyond that from any side. Maybe we were all just really chill.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    No idea, I don't care? That part of my life is over.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't recall ever having one, nor was I one.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    Luckily I was neither the bully nor the bullied.

Looking back at the guys I knew were bullies in high school, a few of them aren't in such a good place right now. I don't believe in karma though, it's just that people with that specific personality who don't mature out of it will always have issues later in life.

no, meanwhile my self esteem is still fucked up from all the years of bullying

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh you're an internet tough guy. Big surprise :P
    I'm aware such things might come as a surprise for you.

One of them quit school and died in a car crash. I spat on his grave and said, "Good riddance."

I don't know, most of the people I went to school with as a child seem to do quite well in life in terms of Marriage,kids,careers etc.

I am happy for them to be honest since the majority of the people who were bullying me as a child have since then apologised when I've talked to them and most of them are generally nice people today. So for me their past actions are water under the bridge at this point.