Poll: What would you have done?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post
    In my country there's a simple answer: impeding traffic is against the law so you can simply creep up the car into the parking spot and if she purposefully damages your car you can sue for vandalism.

In any event - i would simply force her out physically. If i wasn't able to (say it's a large guy instead) i would just take a couple of photos, upload them immedietly in case my phone gets smashed and call the police.
    In ANY country western (I'm sure there are some weird 3rd world countries where its fine) its illegal to hit someone with purpose. I would sit my ass down and if you try to move my very passive person I would have you charged with assault and battery, if you hit me with your car I would have you charged with Vehicular assault and battery. In no way what so ever would I make any aggressive moves at all to give you cause. If you want to waste everyone's time I suspect the parking lot secutiry would just throw both of us off the property rather than deal with two ass hats but at this point you also get kicked off so I'm happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    He can pull over, get you out, and then drive all over looking for a spot while you go about your business. If you can't agree looking for a spot can be a pain in the ass, and its wrong to stand in one and try to reserve it, I don't know what to say.
    He cant touch me in any western country .. I couldn't care less if its a pain in some places this is the only Viable tactic to actually get a spot and I will use it... Ive had people get pissed and curse and angry but never once has anyone ever become the big macho person and tried to run me over ,... you talk big but when push comes to shove you just get pissed off and drive away.

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarine View Post
    Doesn't matter hit them and you instantly committed Battery and will get the fuck sued out of you. No where in the civilized world can you hit someone, even softly, with a car on purpose and expect to get away with it. Leave and you now left the scene of a accident, which virtually everywhere carries significant penalties both as a ticket with points on your license as well as a serious charge.

You may think you can talk tough, oh I will just hit them and push them aside, but nearly every where, USA, Canada, European Union there is no chance of getting away with it.

Also remember this IS private property so standard "Public roads" laws dont apply and even if they did to purposely hit someone isn't legal anywhere even on a public freeway.
    /siiiigh

"You may think you can talk tough, oh I will just hit them and push them aside, but nearly every where, USA, Canada, European Union there is no chance of getting away with it."

/siiiigh

http://eteismai.lt/byla/33274021527515/II-3-951/2016 - someone was driving backwards and hit a pedestrian in "this IS private property" - 144 eur fine. But he was driving backwards, so he was at fault, you need to yield to basically everything when you're backing out. Sadly, I cannot find any instances where driving forward and hitting a pedestrian in "this IS private property" driver was guilty (besides a ton of driving backwards and hitting pedestrians in pedestrian crossings). You know why? Because driver is innocent if some dumb bitch stands where cars are driving.

get the fuck outta here, I would run you and your two friends in this video in no time. Play stupid games - chicken vs a car - get stupid prizes.

Hell, I'd gladly pay 144 eur. :-)
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Deleted
    In ANY country western (I'm sure there are some weird 3rd world countries where its fine) its illegal to hit someone with purpose. I would sit my ass down and if you try to move my very passive person I would have you charged with assault and battery, if you hit me with your car I would have you charged with Vehicular assault and battery. In no way what so ever would I make any aggressive moves at all to give you cause. If you want to waste everyone's time I suspect the parking lot secutiry would just throw both of us off the property rather than deal with two ass hats but at this point you also get kicked off so I'm happy.
    I never said i would hit her. Just grab her by the arm and move. If it escalates into a brawl i'll make damn sure she would be the one hitting first, at that point she wouldn't stand a chance.

I would also take photos of my car, of her and with luck some form of ID so if my car gets damaged i can claim insurance and make a police report.

That said: this is all speculation, this would probably never escalate into a fight.
    Last edited by mmoc7e31dcdb97; 2018-03-23 at 11:58 AM.

Deleted
    He can pull over, get you out, and then drive all over looking for a spot while you go about your business. If you can't agree looking for a spot can be a pain in the ass, and its wrong to stand in one and try to reserve it, I don't know what to say.
    No he can't because it takes 5-10min to exit a vehicle - I don't think it's wrong or right, I am indifferent and have better things to be angry about

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    /siiiigh

"You may think you can talk tough, oh I will just hit them and push them aside, but nearly every where, USA, Canada, European Union there is no chance of getting away with it."

/siiiigh

http://eteismai.lt/byla/33274021527515/II-3-951/2016 - someone was driving backwards and hit a pedestrian in "this IS private property" - 144 eur fine. But he was driving backwards, so he was at fault, you need to yield to basically everything when you're backing out. Sadly, I cannot find any instances where driving forward and hitting a pedestrian in "this IS private property" driver was guilty (besides a ton of driving backwards and hitting pedestrians in pedestrian crossings). You know why? Because driver is innocent if some dumb bitch stands where cars are driving.

get the fuck outta here, I would run you and your two friends in video in no time. Play stupid games - chicken vs a car - get stupid prizes.
    Go ahead and try big guy .. see how your day go .. in fact I want you to try

- - - Updated - - -

He cant touch me in any western country .. I couldn't care less if its a pain in some places this is the only Viable tactic to actually get a spot and I will use it... Ive had people get pissed and curse and angry but never once has anyone ever become the big macho person and tried to run me over ,... you talk big but when push comes to shove you just get pissed off and drive away.
    true

until you piss off the wrong person

thats why i always avoid everyone

you never know what is going on inside someone's head

I never said i would hit her. Just grab her by the arm and move. If it escalates into a brawl i'll make damn sure she would be the one hitting first, at that point she wouldn't stand a chance.

I would also take photos of my car, of her and with luck some form of ID so if my car gets damaged i can claim insurance and make a police report.
    Touch me and your already committing Battery ... and I wouldnt be standing when you tried ...

In this video I also saw 2 or 3 of them good luck getting them all out of "your" spot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Not sure where youre from, but Ive been to at least 100 movie theaters including high end Imax ones and have never seen one that has assigned seating
    Then you obviously don't pre-book because most cinemas here let you choose your seat when booking

Go ahead and try big guy .. see how your day go .. in fact I want you to try
    https://www.google.lt/maps/place/Lin....2709697?hl=en

stand here in the middle of road and send me a message, 5 minutes and I will run you over, big guy

/siiiiigh
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    true

Well then my estate gets a good settlement and he goes to jail for a long time .. that's a win win too

Well then my estate gets a good settlement and he goes to jail for a long time .. that's a win win too
    yeah...id rather still be alive

i wont let pride get me killed

BETA MALE FTW

Lol why not try it and see what happens .. I can guarantee your day will go very wrong. First I weight 110 KG and your not just going to grab my arm and move me, pretty easy to sit my ass down and very hard to move me, which causes a scene and then I can guarantee you at this point the other people around would start to watch and potentially video the fellow dragging someone out of a car spot and I am sure the police would love to see the video of a completely passive person being dragged out of a car spot and yes this would most definitely lead to charges which I will 100% press as well as contact a lawyer to sue.

End of the day much easier for you to move on find another spot but if you want to insist I can make it VERY hard on you.
    You are a 242 pound woman? You aren't running anywhere, that's first of all. Second, I would make you move, please trust me on this. You have met a lot of weak willed people. I would asses the situation. No witnesses? I'm moving you with maximum force required. Lotta people around? Ill just stop in front of the spot and wait until security comes, who will side with me.

There are more than enough parking spots at work, this would always be on my day off, and I can waste more time than you can, if there was a crowd watching and videoing. I'd just do what another poser said, I would play a game on my phone till security shows. up. I always carry water in my car, I'd pour a bottle over your head. What are you going to charge me with? See all the options I have? Want more? Trust me... I'd get the space.
    Last edited by Cruor; 2018-03-23 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    https://www.google.lt/maps/place/Lin....2709697?hl=en

stand here in the middle of road and send me a message, 5 minutes and I will run you over, big guy

/siiiiigh
    I was there actually 2 months ago .. people went across the street all the time and even traffic blocked people .. no one hit anyone because they knew they would get Crucified ... Good luck

- - - Updated - - -

You are a 242 pound woman? You aren't running anywhere, that's first of all. Second, I would make you move, please trust me on this. You have met a lot of weak willed people. I would asses the situation. No witnesses? I'm moving you with maximum force required. Lotta people around? Ill just stop in front of the spot and wait until security comes, who will side with me.
    What makes you think I'm a woman?

Go ahead and sit and wait and watch what happens .. wait tell security comes .. wait tell the police come ... likely end result of this is we would BOTH get our asses thrown out. This is private property after all and they wouldn't want the liability of two people fighting over a spot.. BUT if you touch me you will be in jail.

Deleted
    Touch me and your already committing Battery ... and I wouldnt be standing when you tried ...

In this video I also saw 2 or 3 of them good luck getting them all out of "your" spot
    "There was some trash on the parking spot and i went out of my car to remove it so i could park in it but these people attacked me. I was afraid i was being robbed and they would've taken my car, i instinctively defended myself when they confronted me."

yeah...id rather still be alive

i wont let pride get me killed

BETA MALE FTW
    You would rather let pride make you a killer?

You would rather let pride make you a killer?
    i dont get it

true

I'm the wrong person. Annamarine doesn't get that. I'm not going to kill for the spot but I am not backing down either, its going to turn out bad for whoever is standing in that spot.

"There was some trash on the parking spot and i went out of my car to remove it so i could park in it but these people attacked me. I was afraid i was being robbed and they would've taken my car and defended myself."
    Not going to work when I'm the one with a bruise on me.

"I was just standing there holding the spot when this crazy guy came up and tried to make me move ...I was afraid and he hit me"

Pretty sure they would believe my story over yours .. plus this place isnt exactly empty there will be witnesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Not sure where youre from, but Ive been to at least 100 movie theaters including high end Imax ones and have never seen one that has assigned seating
    Denmark, and I've had the opposite experience. Always had assigned seats. Same thing when I went to see movies in Germany and the UK while on vacation. You get to pick which seat you want(as long as it's available, obviously), even if you just walk in and buy the ticket at door.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

- - - Updated - - -

I'm the wrong person. Annamarine doesn't get that.
    what you dont get is I would be equally wont to fuck with.