7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Better than another Hellscream.
    a character clearly forced better than another hellscream?

i mean, if we have like 50 hellscreams, they would still be better

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Wait, if Rastakhan kills Zul, does that mean he doesn't die anymore?
    The only person I even saw "confirm" that he was going to die was a guy who was just days before saying "pre-orders are up!" when they didn't come up for a few days after that. And someone else replied "seeing as it's you saying it, I'll wait till it is confirmed" (not exact quote). So a known troll was the source of that information. I couldn't find the audio he talked about and I asked him or anyone else who heard the audio to please link it.

The closest someone else came to confirming it was to say "it looks like he might end up in a coma but there is nothing to say he's dead." (again, not exact quote)

I do ask again though if anyone who did hear the audio in question saying "the king has fallen!" to please post it because I wanted to listen.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Two dragons getting involved with us at the same time is also a little suspicious. I'm expecting to see more relating to Dragon Isles pop up as we move forward as I highly suspect that to be a patch.

May be related to the Redbird encrypted file, I'm expecting finally updated dragons and wyrmkin.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Neither Zul nor Mythrax appear on the encounter journal. In the Achievements list the are both listed before G'huun. I assume they are just normal bosses, Zul is probably the last boss of the second LFR wing (with Mythrax and G'huun as the final two bosses of the raid).
    The achievements for the wings have 8 (3, 3, and 2) total tick marks so it's likely going to be 8 bosses in all modes.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I will say that having a random female OC instead of one of the countless clan leaders on Draenor being in charge of the Mag'har is a questionable choice. We are getting a lot of new characters late in the game.
    I agree.

Personally i would have loved to see Grommash come back as leader. But at the same time I do see where bringing back a major lore character from an AU is tricky. Just because it worked for Gul'dan doesn't mean it would work for Grommash. Plus going by the dialogue, Overlord Geyarah seems to be just a typical millitary officer as opposed to a racial leader ie Thalryssa and Mayla

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    a character clearly forced better than another hellscream?

i mean, if we have like 50 hellscreams, they would still be better
    Not... really seeing the "Forced" thing, here. They read like another random "Honorable Orc Character" and nothing more.

And pretty much anything is better than even one more Hellscream.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

I will create grommash copycat character and just slay this no name lady in half using my gorehowl, thats the plan for my future character - Grómashxoxo.

Step 1: complain we are running out of major Orc characters.

Step 2: complain that new Orc characters are bad because they came from “nowhere”.

Every new character is going to be from “nowhere”. How’d you expect them to make new characters?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not... really seeing the "Forced" thing, here. They read like another random "Honorable Orc Character" and nothing more.

Ideally Garrosh would of been much more tame and continued the Hellscream bloodline but that's not here anymore. That said, I wouldn't mind a new Orc character provided he/she's developed and not "Oh...well it was for this specific area/expansion"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    when you have plenty of character to use, and use a nobody, to push an agenda, is forced

they could even said tha many time ha passed and she was the daughter of Grom, or someone who have name to back up a better story, but not even that

well, not in wow, not in the horde

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Step 1: complain we are running out of major Orc characters.

Step 2: complain that new Orc characters are bad because they came from “nowhere”.

Every new character is going to be from “nowhere”. How’d you expect them to make new characters?
    because they have plenty of characters, they just need development, it don't need to bring a nobody from nowhere

People have complained for awhile that there has been a large deficit of Orc characters.

Geyarah is as much a “nobody” as all the Nightborne characters that were very well received.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Time to read through broadcast text and give snap judgements!

1. "Eitrigg: An army of militant orcs from another world? Trained soldiers... and expendable. Interesting... (note, we double checked the quote attribution, it goes to Eitrigg although perhaps that's an error.)"
    Feels like a misattribution right now, as that reads like a Sylvanas statement. And further drives home that she gives -1 shits about the Horde, only in building a giant army and a walled continent to protect herself.

2. Very interested by the last line listed for Zul. "Ahhh, $n. Yes. Dey have proven demselves useful."
    I have to imagine he's talking about the players here, no? And if so, who is he talking to? Does he have a master higher than G'huun even?

3. Looks like Teldrassil will be a world event after all. At least if the open nature of "Feel free to... liberate... the Kaldorei of any moonwells they may construct in the future." is any indication.

3.5. Actually most of the broadcast text for Horde sounds like World Quests.

4. Kaja Cola. That is all.

5. I can't make heads or tails of the Ruby Sanctum text without context. Is this just leftovers from 7.2 PTR or is it something new? It seems Death Knight-specific?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Time to read through broadcast text and give snap judgements!

1. "Eitrigg: An army of militant orcs from another world? Trained soldiers... and expendable. Interesting... (note, we double checked the quote attribution, it goes to Eitrigg although perhaps that's an error.)"
    Feels like a misattribution right now, as that reads like a Sylvanas statement. And further drives home that she gives -1 shits about the Horde, only in building a giant army and a walled continent to protect herself.
    It actually reads like Nathanos' statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    5. I can't make heads or tails of the Ruby Sanctum text without context. Is this just leftovers from 7.2 PTR or is it something new? It seems Death Knight-specific?
    Def some DK-specific scenario or interaction. It's related to our class mount quest.
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-03-23 at 06:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Eh, the Nightborne has one of the most complete and complex storylines in the history of WoW to develop them. Geyrarah IS a nobody. Why not use Durotan, Draka, Kaz, Aknor, Ariok, Oronok, Lantresor?
    Everyone starts out as a nobody, until they are actually developed. Bringing Durotan/Draka in is too risky.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    when you have plenty of character to use, and use a nobody, to push an agenda, is forced

they could even said tha many time ha passed and she was the daughter of Grom, or someone who have name to back up a better story, but not even that
    What Agenda?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Everyone starts out as a nobody, until they are actually developed. Bringing Durotan/Draka in is too risky.
    "Wheren't you killed before?"

"Wait...What..."
    Universe explodes from the impact...

Also I don't think Drek'thar and Drek'thar should meet...Would cause a time paradox or whatever the SC-FI bullshit does...
    Was more into the fantasy dragons and sorcerers like Warcraft...

Do you think Nazgrel coming back from Outland, Palkar could take over as the Shaman or something like that, Gorrok could also come back...Really want him too...
    And other Horde members too...
    For the Horde!

What Agenda?
    No need to be coy, we know what he's referring to - I would recommend avoiding these confrontations since they go outside the realms of this thread.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    No need to be coy, we know what he's referring to - I would recommend avoiding these confrontations since they go outside the realms of this thread.
    Awww... I was gonna give him a shovel to let him dig his way outta trouble!

7+ Year Old Account
    What Agenda?

Dude has been popping up any thread related to this matter. He's just itching to fight someone over something meaningless. Just don't take his bait.

but why would orcs want to follow a female leader?