Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Didn't confirm anything, it was in as a joke because people kept whining for the combo.
    Joke or not, it's in the game.

And like I said, given all the other completely and utterly ridiculous stuff that WoW has, I don't see any way to claim that something like a Panda DK or Nelf paladin can't be done because it doesn't fit.

While the traditional paladin aesthetic doesn't really match, it's always kind of bugged me that one of the defining features of the Kal'dorei were their warrior-priests and there's no way to even try to replicate that in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be possible, I am sure they could come up with something like 'using the Light of Elune' to control her light. It is probably possible.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Would be possible, I am sure they could come up with something like 'using the Light of Elune' to control her light. It is probably possible.
    "Moon Knights" or maybe "Elunadins". Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    And many players would also like a Holy Wolves

Also Worgen are also Gilneans, members of the original Alliance during the time when true paladins FIRST BECAME A THING, don't even bother arguing with me, I will find proof Worgen should get Paladins before Night Elves, and the very concept of Night Elf paladins in an abomination you will NEVER change my mind
    Which makes sense, since Genn Greymane rejected everything, that might influence Gilneas from the outside. And a supernational knightorder, that has essentially only knights of Stormwind or Lordaeron as high command, would be exactly this. In addition, the chapter was placed in Lordaeron, so even if a palasin comes from Gilneas, he would have been outside of the wall before the scourge and worgen happened. Considering, how Genn kicked out Growley's land, to build a wall, he wouldn't give a shit about a gilnean knight stationed in Stratholme as well.
    Even if he was not killed by the scourge, he would most likely never become a worgen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    its not even a lore problem, the tears of elune proved that Elune has a connection the the forces of the light.
    I agree. Lore evolves. And we dont even know so many things about BFA, so sure, Vulpera for example, have no lore. YET. But it will be explored in BFA. Death Knights have had no lore, and Blizz made a hero class out of mostly nothing.
    So yeah, every racethat can be a priest could also become a paladin in my opinioin. Even races that wants to believe in the light could become a paladin. Same goes for the teachings of nature or the elements. If the elements choose you, you can be a shaman. I still agree with people, that not every race should be every class, and that some classes shoult be keept to some races. Still, lore will never be a real problem, because it is evolving.
    Blademasters are as much Warriors as Navy Seals are Soldiers.
    A possible thought of a Blademaster about Warriors
    "They shout, they curse, stabbing wildly; more brawlers than warriors. They make a wondrous mess of things. Brave amateurs, they do their part"
    (300)

10+ Year Old Account
    Member when paladins where holy knights? I memeber now savages can be paladins

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    Which makes sense, since Genn Greymane rejected everything, that might influence Gilneas from the outside. And a supernational knightorder, that has essentially only knights of Stormwind or Lordaeron as high command, would be exactly this. In addition, the chapter was placed in Lordaeron, so even if a palasin comes from Gilneas, he would have been outside of the wall before the scourge and worgen happened. Considering, how Genn kicked out Growley's land, to build a wall, he wouldn't give a shit about a gilnean knight stationed in Stratholme as well.
    Even if he was not killed by the scourge, he would most likely never become a worgen.
    Have you even considered the fact that Gilneas left the Alliance before all that happened there's most likely at least 3 years between when they left and the Scourge became a thing, and that many of the Gilneans who learned to be paladins would probably go back to gilneas, since not only was the Orcish Horde treat pretty much extinguished, but building a wall takes time, so they would have time to go home to their families and ways of life

Between awesome dwarf and human and lightforged why would someone want to roll Nelvs paladin !

Unless they get whole new lunar stuff and look like Diana in League of Legends .

Last edited by LoLcano; 2018-03-24 at 02:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    u remind me with another big FUCK U lore moment
    we also have cows in paladin class hall, who participate in paladin campaign, and use paladin artifacts
    anyone remember when blizz stated that holy cows are only gameplay paladin, but lorewise are 'druids of sun' ? because seems blizz put a big pile of shit over it
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Unless they are going the time to give them unique spell effects and armor, then they shouldn't add them.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Unless they are going the time to give them unique spell effects and armor, then they shouldn't add them.
    Which is just another reason Worgen paladins should happen instead

Only thing stopping them is that the art team hasn't done up a holy nightsaber.

Same deal for Zandalari prelates and a holy raptor.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Only thing stopping them is that the art team hasn't done up a holy nightsaber.

Same deal for Zandalari prelates and a holy raptor.
    Tell that to @Gehco

Lorewise this could become a thing after the burning of teldrassil. Depending how many night elves die in there and/if the night elves decide that they need to be taught more about light to be able to combat the horde forces better. But Blizzard wont do new class-race combos unless there is actual need for them. I'm pretty sure people are pretty happy with draenei-human-dwarf combo, especially with the added allied races.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    There's a Pandaren Death Knight follower from WoD. Doesn't seem to be a confirmation of anything.
    ye but that was a random inn follower, with 0 background and lore, while delas is an established character

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    Between awesome dwarf and human and lightforged why would someone want to roll Nelvs paladin !

Unless they get whole new lunar stuff and look like Diana in League of Legends .

well since we are seeing new race specific class stuff, like dino forms for zandalari and wood druid forms for kul tirans, i wouldnt mind moon paladins that have light blue spell textures instead of yellow for nelf paladins (horde player here so never going to play one, but would like to see them)

In the War of the Ancients, Priestess of Elune fought on mounts, wearing armour, with glaves and shields while wielding Elune's Light to heal allies and harm their enemies.

Tell me that's not the description of a paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    Tell that to @Gehco
    Tell what? Trying to create trouble by claiming that I don't believe this could be a thing? For I've already stated that the concept wasn't the problem for me if you didn't notice. My problem was that the time wasn't feeling right. For the rest of the races, we only know a Ghost and a newly joined recruit that are Night Elven with connection to the Paladins orders. I believe the chance has been lost by not including them with Legion as there was a lot of elvish development.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Hope we won't, getting a little tiresome that people want everything for every class.
    Why should we care about what you're getting tired about? If someone wants a certain race to be a certain class then so be it. Besides, it's Blizzard's game. If Blizzard has a lore reason Blizzard finds satisfactory, not you, then we'll get the combo.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Why should we care about what you're getting tired about? If someone wants a certain race to be a certain class then so be it. Besides, it's Blizzard's game. If Blizzard has a lore reason Blizzard finds satisfactory, not you, then we'll get the combo.
    I don't know, the same as saying why I should care about your rage post to my own post. You know, subjective opinions are subjective on a forum after all. It is part of what drives a discussion. Person A is for, Person B is against and they discuss it so.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..