Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Last Jedi was horrible. So many plot points made no sense.....why not just do the FTL ram on auto pilot? Or Earlier?

You're still salty about that aren't you? lol.
    My favorite part was dropping bombs in space! Priceless moment! It totally didnt completely destroy my suspension of disbelief.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    Family Guy is still going? Disgusting. Not because it's raunchy, blasphemous, openly left-biased, and poorly-acted, but because it's so offensively un-funny compared to what it used to be.
    So because you dislike it, it shouldnt even be made anymore? despite the MILLIONS of fans it has around the world?

The date pretty much says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Scifix View Post
    So because you dislike it, it shouldnt even be made anymore? despite the MILLIONS of fans it has around the world?
    Fans? Family Guy has fans? I refuse to believe anyone with a fully functioning brain actually likes that pile of steaming shit parading around as a TV show.
    Last edited by Darkguyver2020; 2018-03-27 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    uh i guess you dont get comedy...
    i dont enjoy the show, havent for years, but uhh that is some pretty fucking huge accusations you are making.
    For example there is movies out there who try to make us feel bad for the serial killer, does that make the author a serial killer?
    and again its comedy, sometimes if you try to make people feel bad for a bad person, then just make them even worse it has the "Rug pulled out from under you" effect and can accomplish alot.

Im pretty fucking sure seth rogan is not a pedophile making a show to try and get people on his side...
    btw your a preacher fan, alot of his comedy is pretty inmature, what do you have to talk about? (Im a fan too, but still)
    You are confusing Seth Rogan with Seth McFarlane. McFarlane is the creator of Family Guy. Rogan is an actor.

Quote Originally Posted by amplitudelol View Post
    My favorite part was dropping bombs in space! Priceless moment! It totally didnt completely destroy my suspension of disbelief.
    Empire Strikes Back had bombs dropping in space too. See the asteroid belt scene when the Empire is searching for the Falcon; you'll see TIE Bombers doing bombing runs. And who's to say the bombs aren't propelled rather than just "dropped"?

Deleted
    300 more pages of slamming fg and seth incomming....

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Fans? Family Guy has fans? I refuse to believe anyone with a fully functioning brain actually likes that pile of steaming shit parading around as a TV show.
    So you basically believe that all those millions of people who watch it (that's how shows get renewed, you know, people watch it) hate it at the same time? Ok...

7+ Year Old Account
    The Dark Legacy comic strip was great

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Funny you should mention that. Honestly that hyperspace ramming stunt while visually amazing, completely unravels the franchise as a whole. It was the absolute WORST decision in star wars ever made for that sole reason.
    Yeah it looked bawss, but why do you say that? Seems a legit tactic.

The "rail was magnetised" or some shit was the reasoning.

OT: I remain skeptical but lets see what happens in FG, they will probably butcher it.
    Last edited by Aquinan; 2018-03-27 at 01:42 PM.

Too bad they are making this joke 12 years too late and when both sucks

Deleted
    So the April's Fools madness has started

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioRGc1 View Post
    Empire Strikes Back had bombs dropping in space too. See the asteroid belt scene when the Empire is searching for the Falcon; you'll see TIE Bombers doing bombing runs. And who's to say the bombs aren't propelled rather than just "dropped"?
    Well, no. The TIE bombers don't actually carry "bombs". They carry concussion missiles, proton torpedoes, grenades (thermal detonators), and mines. If you watch Empire Strikes Back, you can see the ordinance are blue (the actual weapon in flight, not just the blast) and they "streak" towards the asteroid, heavily implying that they're not being dropped - they're being fired (covered in some kind of plasma sheath like the proton torpedoes from A New Hope). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phGlo_TNDp0

Compare that to Last Jedi, where it very clearly appears that the bombs are just rolling off a rack and slowly tumble towards the dreadnought "below". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oiT7Kkx630 The Visual Dictionary says they're using electromagnets to leave the bay, and then are pulled to their target magnetically. Technically, since they're being "launched" off the rails (like a really weak rail gun), the weapon functions more like a mortar firing shells. If you consider magnetic attraction a sort of guided propulsion, then then it's essentially a missile launcher. I don't know how the bombs differentiate a target they pull towards from other bombs or what they were launched from (the bomber), but I presume there's some sci-fi handwaving involved.

Bombs and depth charges are dropped, though. That's what makes them bombs, and not missiles, rockets, torpedoes, mortar shells, or mines.

Mostly I think Last Jedi wanted to create a WWII impression to inject some gravitas into a scene that really didn't have much (a theme that would replay throughout the movie's run). Whatever explanation they use, it still ended up looking stupid as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Corruptus View Post
    So you basically believe that all those millions of people who watch it (that's how shows get renewed, you know, people watch it) hate it at the same time? Ok...
    More like the "fans" the show does have are mouth breathing morons that wouldn't know good entertainment if it walked up and punched them in their stupid faces.

so in a universe where you have space ships. Hyperdrives, Lightsabers, Supernatural force powers and little green men who talk funny. There would be no way they would have bombs capable of being delivered in zero gravity ?

what about the gravity generators inside the ships ? that technology would not be usable on bombs aswell ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah, MMO Champion. The place like any other where the comments are as entertaining as seeing Trump's assholery every day. Which is funny on one hand and sad on the other, if you do not get my drift.
    Last edited by Nairesha; 2018-03-27 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Yeah it looked bawss, but why do you say that? Seems a legit tactic.

Because then the "Why didn't they use it during x, y, or z" arguement becomes a very valid one, calling every battle in space that star wars has into question. Especially with the deathstar and starkiller base.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Are you kidding me? Make Love Not Warcraft episode is one of the most famous events in all of cartoons and completely changed the landscape for wow exposure

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    You are confusing Seth Rogan with Seth McFarlane. McFarlane is the creator of Family Guy. Rogan is an actor.
    ahhhhh ok, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Big bang theory is still an insanely popular show, so yeah...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Because then the "Why didn't they use it during x, y, or z" arguement becomes a very valid one, calling every battle in space that star wars has into question. Especially with the deathstar and starkiller base.
    Which makes sense, why didn't they just uber ram them as well? I see your point, maybe they just didnt legit think of that as a tactic before?